List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I wish I could smack that smug look off Liz's fac.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wish I could smack that smug look off Liz's fac.

Started by fairygirl69 at 2013/11/13 03:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 04:14AM, Views: 1606, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/14 06:57AM
    Re: I wish I could smack that smug look off Liz's fac.
    ransomha

IF Liz wanted to, she could have had a different spin to her testimony.

Saying that they got past their mistakes and Maxie has grown since that time.

IF Liz wanted to.

#22   2013/11/14 07:26AM
    stagwood

I watched that scene again and still saw nothing remotely close to a smug look on Liz's face. Heard no lies, either.

#23   2013/11/14 09:34AM
    Daisythoughts

I agree she could have added how she felt about Maxie currently, seeing as how she has kids and would hate to have someone take them away based on all her past mistakes.
    I did notice her acting a bit smug at the hospital when she made it a point to tell Ellie that she was rewriting against Maxie and Spinelli, not for them , and that if wasn't going good for them. She seemed a bit too excited to spread that news.

#24   2013/11/14 09:49AM
    alikat

I just watched the scenes in question.

That's her regular face. No smugness, just face.

Smug is the look that Alexis gives once she's finished questioning her.

Elizabeth wasn't even showing her bitchface. She was just a face.

#25   2013/11/14 10:13AM
    Nightmoves

I missed this entire scene It must have been when I was ff'ing all the Sonny and Alexis scenes. I'll have to go back and watch.

#26   2013/11/14 10:25AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote oltllover: I agree Liz had no choice if she was subpoenaed, but I don't understand why Diane didn't question her all she had to do was ask Liz if she thought that past bad deeds justified taking away a child and since Liz has been no angel and certainly would never want her children taken away from her because of a long list of things she has done then her answer would be NO a mother should have her child and that would be be that.

Liz was called as a witness, her opinion doesn't matter to the care. This is about facts, not what witnesses think. Now what Diane should have done was asked Liz her relationship with Maxie now and how Liz feels about Maxie now, to try to show change in Maxie.

Exactly! It would be different if Liz saw Maxie being abusive towards this baby or even any baby. But to be a bad person & taking a break-up very VERY poorly 10 years ago has NOTHING to do with Maxie being a Mother NOW.

If that's the case Maxie can argue that Lulu is a baby killer & Connie is in danger if she becomes an inconvenience to Lulu.

#27   2013/11/14 01:21PM
    melirose

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote oltllover: I agree Liz had no choice if she was subpoenaed, but I don't understand why Diane didn't question her all she had to do was ask Liz if she thought that past bad deeds justified taking away a child and since Liz has been no angel and certainly would never want her children taken away from her because of a long list of things she has done then her answer would be NO a mother should have her child and that would be be that.

Liz was called as a witness, her opinion doesn't matter to the care. This is about facts, not what witnesses think. Now what Diane should have done was asked Liz her relationship with Maxie now and how Liz feels about Maxie now, to try to show change in Maxie.

Exactly! It would be different if Liz saw Maxie being abusive towards this baby or even any baby. But to be a bad person & taking a break-up very VERY poorly 10 years ago has NOTHING to do with Maxie being a Mother NOW.

If that's the case Maxie can argue that Lulu is a baby killer & Connie is in danger if she becomes an inconvenience to Lulu.

I'm all for Maxie getting custody of their baby. HOWEVER i don't agree with some of the comments on here pretty much saying that Lulu is a baby killer and that should be used in court. I remember that storyline very clearly and Lulu is far from a baby killer. Let's not forget at the time Lulu was still 16 and dealing with the fact that she needed to make such a hard decision at a young age. I also remember thinking that GH was trying to focus on a very sensitive issue. THAT should not be an argument in court about why Lulu is not fit.

AS far a Lulu actions, judging from last night's episode it seems that Lulu is going to use Robin's death as another example of carelessness is also f*cked up. That's unfair and disrespectful of the "dead" who loved Maxie as her little sister. Maxie went through a lot to get over the fact Robin's death was not her fault. Plus Robin would have NEVER agreed with Maxie that her "death" is Maxie's fault.

Unfortunately this is going to get even uglier and who knows if their friendship will ever be repaired after this.

#28   2013/11/14 01:32PM
    Insxx

Quote ransomha: Liz actually looked pained to testify. I saw no joy in her face at all. And everything she said was true.

When another woman gives your husband drugs, sleeps with him , then fakes a pregnancy, it doesn't matter what she's done in her life, that is still something she would never forgive or forget.

I'm on Maxie's side but, if Liz was subpoenaed , she had no choice.

Suppose no one ever forgave Liz?She did the same thing that Maxie did when Lucky was married to someone else, except she checked herself in the mental ward. In the time all that was going down, Liz was bust trapping Jason. At the time she was all about getting another man. Of all the people to call Liz was a joke.ITA she is annoying and dumb and she acts as if PC men owe her something because she have lived there for a while. With that outfit she had on I have no ideal she would try to be prissy.She helped with drugs for Lucky also(he was Married)but of course she favor words, we have history and I know him. Girl, the world is round, and they have planes,trains and etc.

#29   2013/11/14 01:34PM
    Insxx

Quote jl4ever: Liz did not look in the least bit happy that she was in the courtroom and only responded to Alexis question. As to why Liz was not cross examined by Diane, that's on the HW and not the character.

She never looks happy. She always look like she smell something unpleasant.I seen nothing different in the way she usually look,like she smell something and that probably herself.

#30   2013/11/14 03:00PM
    texas beauty

Quote fairygirl69: Her character is so annoying prissy and holier than thou! How dare she judge after all the wrong she's done?! And why isn't Maxie allowed to defend herself. In a court of law both parties would be allowed to have their say!

I,m new on soaps, but I do watch gh, I totally agree, I cannot stand liz

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list