List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I wish I could smack that smug look off Liz's fac.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I wish I could smack that smug look off Liz's fac.

Started by fairygirl69 at 2013/11/13 03:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/15 04:14AM, Views: 1717, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/13 03:42PM
    I wish I could smack that smug look off Liz's fac.
    fairygirl69

Her character is so annoying prissy and holier than thou! How dare she judge after all the wrong she's done?! And why isn't Maxie allowed to defend herself. In a court of law both parties would be allowed to have their say!

#2   2013/11/13 03:52PM
    Re: I wish I could smack that smug look off Liz's fac.
    ransomha

Liz actually looked pained to testify. I saw no joy in her face at all. And everything she said was true.

When another woman gives your husband drugs, sleeps with him , then fakes a pregnancy, it doesn't matter what she's done in her life, that is still something she would never forgive or forget.

I'm on Maxie's side but, if Liz was subpoenaed , she had no choice.

#3   2013/11/13 04:05PM
    oltllover

I agree Liz had no choice if she was subpoenaed, but I don't understand why Diane didn't question her all she had to do was ask Liz if she thought that past bad deeds justified taking away a child and since Liz has been no angel and certainly would never want her children taken away from her because of a long list of things she has done then her answer would be NO a mother should have her child and that would be be that.

#4   2013/11/13 04:09PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover: I agree Liz had no choice if she was subpoenaed, but I don't understand why Diane didn't question her all she had to do was ask Liz if she thought that past bad deeds justified taking away a child and since Liz has been no angel and certainly would never want her children taken away from her because of a long list of things she has done then her answer would be NO a mother should have her child and that would be be that.

I agree, why no cross?

#5   2013/11/13 04:09PM
    iluvtad

Like every witness, you don't have a choice in what to say, you are under oath,you have to tell the truth or you can be prosecuted for perjury, Liz had to answer honestly.
    Also, when Diane presents her case she has the opportunity to recall witnesses and cross-examine them, it's not over yet.

#6   2013/11/13 04:15PM
    tllsmi

I've only been watching for a couple years but hasn't Lulu done just as bad things as Maxie in the past? How can a person be judged as a bad Mother if she has never been a mother before??

#7   2013/11/13 05:09PM
    luluspencer

The only two things I can remember is that Lulu had an abortion from Dillon and she uses hang out with Johnny Z, and she lie on a application for adoption and her dad is Luke, and Sonny who is a mobster, I think she will be walking out with the baby unless Ms Britt decides to come clean,

#8   2013/11/13 05:19PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote oltllover: I agree Liz had no choice if she was subpoenaed, but I don't understand why Diane didn't question her all she had to do was ask Liz if she thought that past bad deeds justified taking away a child and since Liz has been no angel and certainly would never want her children taken away from her because of a long list of things she has done then her answer would be NO a mother should have her child and that would be be that.

If I was to be judged NOW on being a Mother based off my actions 10 years ago when I was in my early 20's.... well it wouldn't look too good. People & their priorities change drastically over the decades.

#9   2013/11/13 06:56PM
    jl4ever

Liz did not look in the least bit happy that she was in the courtroom and only responded to Alexis question. As to why Liz was not cross examined by Diane, that's on the HW and not the character.

#10   2013/11/13 08:23PM
    Mrs. Lansing

The whole thing was messed up! Diane would have most definitely been able to cross examine Liz after Alexis was through. And how in the heck did Alexis get to call Maxie to the stand? Maxie would have had to testify and Alexis could have cross examined her at that time. It was completely ridiculous! I remember years ago, I forget the exact case, but Sonny was on trial for murder or attempted murder, and Ric was the DA, and called Sonny to the stand! A defendant in a trial is in no way compelled to testify! Now I know this is a custody hearing and not a trial, but I do not believe Alexis would be allowed to call Maxie as a witness. Just completely off the wall! Plus does Alexis know about Logan? I hope Diane does!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list