List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: so surprise that..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

so surprise that..

Started by nikie at 2013/11/13 01:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 08:03AM, Views: 763, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/13 01:55PM
    so surprise that..
    nikie

i am surprised that their wasnt a board about the custdy case.. this had me fumming today. first why didnt they have diane cross examine liz? she was a character witness for lulu. diana could have easily have discredited her. how she have 3 children with 3 different father. and before people write about well carly does and so does alexis which is true my point is not that she has 3 different baby daddy but the fact that she have to get a dna test with ALL three!! where carly knew that morgan was sonny's and joss was jax's, alexis knew that ric was molly's and kristina was sonny's. liz didnt know. could have discredit her by bringing up the fact that liz slept with jason and had his child and lied about it, when she was married to lucky, the fact that she slept with lucky's brother when she was engaged to him, the fact that she lied about jason and sam's baby being alive so that she could try to be with him. all of this should have been brought up if only they let diane cross-examine her. she would not be creditable. and im not trying to bash liz, im just saying in this case she wouldnt have been a good witness. i see that they are going to gear the case in lulu and dante's favor, which is for the birds, cause on paper maxie and spin, look way better than lulu and dante could ever. and where is baby connie/georgie with her "grandfather" the alcoholic, criminal that ran over and killed his other grandchild. (by the way i love luke). i'm just talking about this case.
    and from today's pre-views it looks like lulu is going to use what happen to robin against maxie even though it was an accident, i wonder if they are going to let maxie use the fact that lulu killed logan?! i wonder!!!!

and i'm also wondering how are they going to play spinelli into all of this, let's say that the judge agree's that maxie is unfit (dont know how) but what about spinelli? he has right's as the bio-dad!!
    another thing that got me is how everyone is actig like cause maxie lied that gives them the right to take her baby away. sonny would be the first to claim his kids cause they are his blood, now he's ok with dante and lulu taking maxie and spinelli's baby.. these are just my thoughts so dont be to hard on me for them lol!!!

#2   2013/11/13 02:09PM
    Re: so surprise that..
    Miz M

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sick to death of this s/l. The writers are insulting our intelligence with this joke of a custody case.

#3   2013/11/13 02:28PM
    nikie

agree 100%!!

#4   2013/11/13 02:41PM
    Bizlet

I like Liz, but I am surprised that Diane's cross of her character was not shown. Three kids by three different father her current bed mate is awaiting trial for murder.

#5   2013/11/13 02:42PM
    oltllover

Quote nikie: i am surprised that their wasnt a board about the custdy case.. this had me fumming today. first why didnt they have diane cross examine liz? she was a character witness for lulu. diana could have easily have discredited her. how she have 3 children with 3 different father. and before people write about well carly does and so does alexis which is true my point is not that she has 3 different baby daddy but the fact that she have to get a dna test with ALL three!! where carly knew that morgan was sonny's and joss was jax's, alexis knew that ric was molly's and kristina was sonny's. liz didnt know. could have discredit her by bringing up the fact that liz slept with jason and had his child and lied about it, when she was married to lucky, the fact that she slept with lucky's brother when she was engaged to him, the fact that she lied about jason and sam's baby being alive so that she could try to be with him. all of this should have been brought up if only they let diane cross-examine her. she would not be creditable. and im not trying to bash liz, im just saying in this case she wouldnt have been a good witness. i see that they are going to gear the case in lulu and dante's favor, which is for the birds, cause on paper maxie and spin, look way better than lulu and dante could ever. and where is baby connie/georgie with her "grandfather" the alcoholic, criminal that ran over and killed his other grandchild. (by the way i love luke). i'm just talking about this case.
    and from today's pre-views it looks like lulu is going to use what happen to robin against maxie even though it was an accident, i wonder if they are going to let maxie use the fact that lulu killed logan?! i wonder!!!!

and i'm also wondering how are they going to play spinelli into all of this, let's say that the judge agree's that maxie is unfit (dont know how) but what about spinelli? he has right's as the bio-dad!!
    another thing that got me is how everyone is actig like cause maxie lied that gives them the right to take her baby away. sonny would be the first to claim his kids cause they are his blood, now he's ok with dante and lulu taking maxie and spinelli's baby.. these are just my thoughts so dont be to hard on me for them lol!!!

I wanted to punch Lulu for starting this whole thing I mean where does she get off judging others. as far as Liz goes sure she aint no angel but she isn't the one on trial so I guess Diane figured best to let it go and wait to get little miss not so perfect Lulu on the stand. did you see the preview for tomorrow there is a low blow coming and I am so team maxie now.

#6   2013/11/13 10:04PM
    genhospchat

Quote nikie: i am surprised that their wasnt a board about the custdy case.. this had me fumming today. first why didnt they have diane cross examine liz? she was a character witness for lulu. diana could have easily have discredited her. how she have 3 children with 3 different father. and before people write about well carly does and so does alexis which is true my point is not that she has 3 different baby daddy but the fact that she have to get a dna test with ALL three!! where carly knew that morgan was sonny's and joss was jax's, alexis knew that ric was molly's and kristina was sonny's. liz didnt know. could have discredit her by bringing up the fact that liz slept with jason and had his child and lied about it, when she was married to lucky, the fact that she slept with lucky's brother when she was engaged to him, the fact that she lied about jason and sam's baby being alive so that she could try to be with him. all of this should have been brought up if only they let diane cross-examine her. she would not be creditable. and im not trying to bash liz, im just saying in this case she wouldnt have been a good witness. i see that they are going to gear the case in lulu and dante's favor, which is for the birds, cause on paper maxie and spin, look way better than lulu and dante could ever. and where is baby connie/georgie with her "grandfather" the alcoholic, criminal that ran over and killed his other grandchild. (by the way i love luke). i'm just talking about this case.

I know you just want a reason to bash Liz but if you'd watched, instead of just judging, you'd know Liz wasn't the one on trial and wasn't there to give an opinion on Maxie, she was there just to answer some questions. Liz didn't lie, didn't fabricate, didn't tell the judge Maxie is a horrible person, she was subpoenaed to court and had to tell the truth under oath and that's what she did. The fact that Diane didn't cross-examine isn't on Liz, it's on Diane. How is that Liz's fault?

She walked in, was asked some questions about what Maxie did in the past, she walked out. Wow, lets tar and feather her! I know, just a reason to bash the character.

#7   2013/11/13 10:17PM
    elijahsgotit

I like Liz and I don't think she looked happy on the stand but I couldn't help but look back to a time when her less than stellar acts came out and she was terrified of losing her kids, having nightmares about going through what Maxie's going through right now. If I recall, after her affair with Nikolas came out, she had a nightmare where Jasam took Jake from her, Lucky took Cam, and she was deemed an unfit mother. So given her own past fears, I would hope that she'd have a little compassion for Maxie in this situation. That being said, if she was subpoenaed then it's not exactly like Liz could say no.

#8   2013/11/14 06:50AM
    Trilla

Nikie, I agree with you 100%. I also have no doubt in my mine she was asked to testify for Lulu because of Lucky. IMO.

#9   2013/11/14 06:51AM
    Trilla

Quote genhospchat:

I know you just want a reason to bash Liz but if you'd watched, instead of just judging, you'd know Liz wasn't the one on trial and wasn't there to give an opinion on Maxie, she was there just to answer some questions. Liz didn't lie, didn't fabricate, didn't tell the judge Maxie is a horrible person, she was subpoenaed to court and had to tell the truth under oath and that's what she did. The fact that Diane didn't cross-examine isn't on Liz, it's on Diane. How is that Liz's fault?

She walked in, was asked some questions about what Maxie did in the past, she walked out. Wow, lets tar and feather her! I know, just a reason to bash the character.

How do you know whe was subpoenaed and not ask to be a witness for Lulu?

#10   2013/11/14 06:57AM
    nikie

Quote genhospchat:

if you read my post you would have read that said i was not trying to make this a bash thing against liz, this was a point about the coustdy case! liz was called as a character witness against maxie, in what court would they not let the defense cross the character witness to show that the witness has their own seed past and so should they not be able to raise their own child!!! it wasnt really about liz it was about the situation? i would have brought up carly's(and she one of my fav's) stuff too if she was called as a character witness against maxie and spinelli to take their baby from them cause of things they did in the past. that's what i was saying!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list