List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Franco & Carly

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Franco & Carly

Started by Jigglea at 2013/11/13 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 03:45PM, Views: 1044, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/13 12:11PM
    Franco & Carly
    Jigglea

were smoking hot yesterday!! When Franco laid his head in Carly's lap I was done!! Not sure if there are any Franco and Carly fans on this board but I JUST LOVE THEM together!!
    I'm just inlove with Roger Howarth!!!!!!

#2   2013/11/13 12:16PM
    Re: Franco & Carly
    oltllover

Quote Jigglea: were smoking hot yesterday!! When Franco laid his head in Carly's lap I was done!! Not sure if there are any Franco and Carly fans on this board but I JUST LOVE THEM together!!

Big fan! and yes that whole scene was hot and tender all at the same time. thats RH's specialty

#3   2013/11/13 12:19PM
    Jigglea

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Jigglea: were smoking hot yesterday!! When Franco laid his head in Carly's lap I was done!! Not sure if there are any Franco and Carly fans on this board but I JUST LOVE THEM together!!

Big fan! and yes that whole scene was hot and tender all at the same time. thats RH's specialty

Yessss!! Oltllover you are sooo right!!!! So glad to have another fan!! #teamTodd #teamFranco #teamRogerHowarth

#4   2013/11/13 01:13PM
    anne in the atl

Love these two together! They are HOT
    This is a better pair thanTodd/Blair

#5   2013/11/13 02:26PM
    momofthree

Their chemistry is off the charts, have always thought so. I love Carly when she is happy but when she has this angst of trying to do what right I think that is when she is spot on. And Franco, wow, he compliments that so well. Love them both!

#6   2013/11/13 02:45PM
    oltllover

Quote anne in the atl: Love these two together! They are HOT
    This is a better pair thanTodd/Blair

This reminds me of the early days of todd and Blair when she was all bad a$$ and tortured and he was all tortured and bad a$$.

#7   2013/11/13 04:03PM
    iluvtad

I'm totally on board with Franco and Carly, he just adores her, and you can see how into him Carly is! Great match, what will thier couple name be tho?
    Any suggestions?

#8   2013/11/14 08:41AM
    ghfanfare

^^^I've seen Froddly used for these two but maybe we can come up with something better. And I like them, too. Lots. Geez, RH is soooo good at the love scenes.

#9   2013/11/14 10:33AM
    JaneDoe

LOVE them!

I love how vulnerable he is with Carly. You can tell that he is head over heals for her.

#10   2013/11/14 10:44AM
    IslandGirl33

Wow is right!!!

For a while now I've actually been getting quite tired of and irritated with these two playing cat and mouse but geez, it has paid off.

I think it's time to bury the "Frodd" name!

Some options would be Tarly or Cranco lol... (cranco doesn't sound very nice)

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list