List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julexis Julian/Alexis Fans only! No Bashing!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julexis Julian/Alexis Fans only! No Bashing!!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2013/11/13 11:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 06:09AM, Views: 1698, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/11/13 11:36AM
    Julexis Julian/Alexis Fans only! No Bashing!!
    Lady Isadorra

I don't know if there is a thread for these two yet but I wanted to start one for them! I love these two! They sizzle and I cant wait to see more of them!!

#2   2013/11/13 11:40AM
    Re: Julexis Julian/Alexis Fans only! No Bashing!!
    ransomha

Hi Lady I:

Just popped in to say hello ...

#3   2013/11/13 11:46AM
    ktmom

These two don't just sizzle...they are on fire! Woo-hoo! The slapping scene was great, and I usually hate scenes like that. I think NLG is such a great actress. I can see everything she is feeling with just an eyebrow arch.

Unlike some other actresses who are so over the top and dramatic.

#4   2013/11/13 12:14PM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote ransomha: Hi Lady I:

Just popped in to say hello ...

Hey Rans!!!! I have a little more time with my accelerated chemistry class over so I hope to be back and posting!!

#5   2013/11/13 12:16PM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote ktmom: These two don't just sizzle...they are on fire! Woo-hoo! The slapping scene was great, and I usually hate scenes like that. I think NLG is such a great actress. I can see everything she is feeling with just an eyebrow arch.

Unlike some other actresses who are so over the top and dramatic.

I can think of a few who are WAY over the top! LOL!!!!!! I agree they are going to blow up PC!!!

#6   2013/11/13 05:42PM
    oliveyou

When Alexis said that to Julian about Carly yesterday and he stopped her and said, "I don't want Carly. I never have," I just lost it!

And then him saying "I remember you," after the kiss...

#7   2013/11/13 05:50PM
    alesamkrismo...

Quote Lady Isadorra: I don't know if there is a thread for these two yet but I wanted to start one for them! I love these two! They sizzle and I cant wait to see more of them!!

So glad you started this. They deserve their own thread. Best chemistry I've seen for Alexis in many years. I think they are a perfect match. There is so much more to that ONS
    and I hope we get to find out his view. I hate that he seems to be up to his neck in the mob. All this waiting for Sam's father and to find out that he's a mobster bugged me. I have a feeling there is more to Julian than we know. Maybe he's not a mobster and he is working undercover for the WSB. I would hope so because it's going to take a lot of convincing for Samlexis to welcome him into their lives! Best parts of this SL are the closeness and unity of Samlexis and the attraction Julexis can't fight.

#8   2013/11/14 06:09AM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote alesamkrismol fan:
    Quote Lady Isadorra: I don't know if there is a thread for these two yet but I wanted to start one for them! I love these two! They sizzle and I cant wait to see more of them!!

So glad you started this. They deserve their own thread. Best chemistry I've seen for Alexis in many years. I think they are a perfect match. There is so much more to that ONS
    and I hope we get to find out his view. I hate that he seems to be up to his neck in the mob. All this waiting for Sam's father and to find out that he's a mobster bugged me. I have a feeling there is more to Julian than we know. Maybe he's not a mobster and he is working undercover for the WSB. I would hope so because it's going to take a lot of convincing for Samlexis to welcome him into their lives! Best parts of this SL are the closeness and unity of Samlexis and the attraction Julexis can't fight.

Totally agree with EVERYTHING you said!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list