List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Can't really blame Julian

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can't really blame Julian

Started by vickidink at 2013/11/13 07:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 03:06PM, Views: 925, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/13 08:11AM
    Re: Can't really blame Julian
    oltllover

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote vickidink: Think about it for a minute - He knows that as soon as his bone marrow is drawn and saved for Danny, Sonny will have him killed. Julian plans on sticking around and to be available for Danny if Danny needs bone marrow in the future. Julian hasn't said he will never donate for Danny's sake. If Julian wants to protect his life and still ensure that Danny will be looked out for in the future should he have a relapse, Julian should have the bone marrow saved now and not let anyone but Sam and Silas know it (Alexis tends to run at the mouth when in a stressful situation so I wouldn't trust her with any secrets). Then Julian has everything covered - Danny's future and Julian's life spared from Sonny.

Frozen bone marrow is only viable for seven years, and depending on what type of treatment you need it may only have viability for 6 months. So not much of a plan, and I doubt Sonny would have done it if the tables were reversed. Sonny is still playing playground games, he isn't prepared for the adult games Julian can play. I'm really enjoying the cat and mouse between Julian and Sonny as Julian one ups him at every turn.

Sonny, as usual showed his hand way to soon.

#12   2013/11/13 08:43AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote vickidink: Think about it for a minute - He knows that as soon as his bone marrow is drawn and saved for Danny, Sonny will have him killed. Julian plans on sticking around and to be available for Danny if Danny needs bone marrow in the future. Julian hasn't said he will never donate for Danny's sake. If Julian wants to protect his life and still ensure that Danny will be looked out for in the future should he have a relapse, Julian should have the bone marrow saved now and not let anyone but Sam and Silas know it (Alexis tends to run at the mouth when in a stressful situation so I wouldn't trust her with any secrets). Then Julian has everything covered - Danny's future and Julian's life spared from Sonny.

Frozen bone marrow is only viable for seven years, and depending on what type of treatment you need it may only have viability for 6 months. So not much of a plan, and I doubt Sonny would have done it if the tables were reversed. Sonny is still playing playground games, he isn't prepared for the adult games Julian can play. I'm really enjoying the cat and mouse between Julian and Sonny as Julian one ups him at every turn.

And as I expected before even viewing yesterday episode the only thing to be damaged was going to be Sonny's bar ware. If Sonny wants to make some of his money back give coffee territory to Julian and buy shares in a scotch glasses manufacture. Maybe Sonny will get the fifth free. He must destroy at least ten a year.

#13   2013/11/13 10:48AM
    ransomha

Quote vickidink: Rans I have nothing against Sonny but do you think Sonny would run down to the hospital and donate if the tables were turned? Both Sonny and Julian are mobsters but they are not stupid. Both of them are equally bad guys when it comes to their chosen profession so all is fair in love and war so they both need to be on their game. Imagine how great their empire would be if they joined forces? But that won't happen cause they both want to be THE BOSS.

During the confrontation yesterday, Sonny said to Alexis " if it was us, we would walk on broken glass, give every drop of blood , for our kids".
    Yes, I think Sonny would give his bone marrow and take care of his business without using a baby. His grandson.

Julian brought this all on himself.
    When Sonny took over Port Charles the Jerome's were long gone.

If Julian wants to fight, MAN UP.
    Using a baby? His grandson's health as a bargaining tool?

That really is the lowest i've seen out of a character in a very long time.
    What we know about Julian is he lived in hiding, he came back in hiding choosing not to claim his family and won't harvest his marrow for his grandson.

Yikes....makes Sonny look like a boy scout.

#14   2013/11/13 10:52AM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover: Remember, before Julian knew anything about Sam and Danny being his family he went to get tested because he felt bad about bumping the story about the bone marrow drive. so somewhere in him is some humanity regardless of blood.

He did. Very unselfish of him but, now he know the power his marrow holds, he's holding out. from Sam and Danny. They aren't related to Sonny. Sonny cares more about his dead friend's family then Julian cares about his daughter and grandson.

#15   2013/11/13 10:53AM
    ransomha

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

And as I expected before even viewing yesterday episode the only thing to be damaged was going to be Sonny's bar ware. If Sonny wants to make some of his money back give coffee territory to Julian and buy shares in a scotch glasses manufacture. Maybe Sonny will get the fifth free. He must destroy at least ten a year.

It was an ash tray.

#16   2013/11/14 09:08AM
    ghfanfare

What really makes me laugh is Sonny calling Julian all these names and acting like Julian is such a bad mobster and he is the good guy. Huh?! Turn that finger around and point it at yourself, Sonny.

#17   2013/11/14 09:12AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

He's like a teenage girl, can't keep his mouth shut with anything.

#18   2013/11/14 12:32PM
    ransomha

Quote ghfanfare: What really makes me laugh is Sonny calling Julian all these names and acting like Julian is such a bad mobster and he is the good guy. Huh?! Turn that finger around and point it at yourself, Sonny.

What did Sonny do to Julian?

#19   2013/11/14 01:24PM
    Insxx

Criminals,criminals. Sonny don't own PC, Julian can come and go as he wish. The last I heard, Morgan was grown!Julian has just as much right as Sonny to be in PC.Stop trying to kill each other and live peacefully. As for Morgan, oh well!

#20   2013/11/14 02:54PM
    ransomha

Quote Insxx: Criminals,criminals. Sonny don't own PC, Julian can come and go as he wish. The last I heard, Morgan was grown!Julian has just as much right as Sonny to be in PC.Stop trying to kill each other and live peacefully. As for Morgan, oh well!

Julian came to town and blew up one of Sonny's shipments, then trashed his coffee warehouse, then put a hit on Sonny's teen. Not very peacefully.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list