List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who here besides me misses AJ already?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who here besides me misses AJ already?

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/11/13 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/13 10:08PM, Views: 430, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/11/13 05:59AM
    Who here besides me misses AJ already?
    Axl Rose

If anything AJ Quartermaine is definitely missed at least I miss AJ, because AJ is needed on the canvas now more than ever if you ask me

With the new revelation that Franco is not a Q, Michael's descending madness over Kiki and Tracy's absent leadership of the business, AJ is needed to bring a little order to things. He didn't shoot Connie, so that needs to be cleared up. He needs to continue his renewed relationship with Michael so they can both challenge Tracy on the validity of that vote considering Franco is not a Quartermaine so Franco's 12% of ELQ stock is null and void.There is so much story to tell if AJ will just be written properly. With the disintergration of the Q's, we need AJ back to fight the good fight. Maybe we can even get Ned and Dillon back on canvas to help Tracy fight against AJ and Michael!! How cool would that be. I hope TPTB read this!!

#2   2013/11/13 06:09AM
    Re: Who here besides me misses AJ already?
    oltllover

Quote Axl Rose: If anything AJ Quartermaine is definitely missed at least I miss AJ, because AJ is needed on the canvas now more than ever if you ask me

With the new revelation that Franco is not a Q, Michael's descending madness over Kiki and Tracy's absent leadership of the business, AJ is needed to bring a little order to things. He didn't shoot Connie, so that needs to be cleared up. He needs to continue his renewed relationship with Michael so they can both challenge Tracy on the validity of that vote considering Franco is not a Quartermaine so Franco's 12% of ELQ stock is null and void.There is so much story to tell if AJ will just be written properly. With the disintergration of the Q's, we need AJ back to fight the good fight. Maybe we can even get Ned and Dillon back on canvas to help Tracy fight against AJ and Michael!! How cool would that be. I hope TPTB read this!!

I'm not sure that I miss AJ but I do think its time to get back to that story(connie's murder) however I have to say that I am bored to tears with the whole ELQ stuff maybe once AJ is cleared and out of jail(assuming that happens) he will realize that his obsessive need to have ELQ caused him to spiral and go back to drinking and led to him being accused of murder and that its just not worth it and instead of fighting Tracy they can join forces or maybe he can put his big boy pants on and start his own company or something. JMO

#3   2013/11/13 06:17AM
    ransomha

I don't miss AJ at all.
    If anything he's making me not enjoy Liz, who has always been a favorite of mine.

Hate how they brought him back. Like the actor and character but, they made him a whimpering wimp. Turn off.

#4   2013/11/13 06:38AM
    bigtimesoapfan

I MISS AJ the show needs more Quartermaines. They've redeemed Franco so why not AJ? After all Carly strted most of this mess. She is the one who set the ball in motion when she lied about who her baby daddy was and she was also the one who set him up to fall off the wagon. I always felt bad for AJ why is it a mobster is more fit to raise his son? Imo the only reason Micheal is who he is is because of the Q blood in his veins I mean look at Morgan .....just like Sonny and Rick If they dont get their way theres hell to payI was really liking Liz and AJ together, I think they could be a great couple f given the chance ********I still think though that Ava is the one who shot Connie(she too has AJ for initials) Right before Connie died she had spied on Dereks computer who he and Ava were.

#5   2013/11/13 07:28AM
    Axl Rose

And besides with AJ back in town they can always redeem his character, I mean look they redeemed Franco okay, if they can do that then they certainly can redeem AJ

#6   2013/11/13 02:27PM
    KLeigh818

I miss AJ because he is a better story than Franco or Julian-there is just more there and no matter how much they want to see sticks for Franco- that dog won't hunt! Franco saves Michael - GMAFB! The redemption efforts are so stupid they should have just made him a new character! Redic!

#7   2013/11/13 02:45PM
    Mrs. Lansing

I'm not missing AJ, but it definitely is time to move on with the story of Connie's murder.

#8   2013/11/13 05:39PM
    rainhue

I miss A.J. We need the Quartemaine family. We never see Monica anymore. If A.J. was back, we would see more of Monica.

#9   2013/11/13 10:08PM
    elijahsgotit

Not me I don't miss him..Like at all lol

I do however think it's time to move the "Connie's murder" SL along because I mean cmon, this is getting ridiculous.

As much as I enjoy the lack of AJ's sorry ass, am I really supposed to believe that he's just been sitting in a jail cell awaiting trial all this time?? Yeah okay lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list