List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie back for Carly?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie back for Carly?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/13 12:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 03:17PM, Views: 232, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/11/13 12:10AM
    Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie back for Carly?
    Hyatt4Life

Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie Parrish back for Carly?

I would love to see the return of Blackie Parrish and have him paired with Carly. I was on Google and I did a side by side photo of John Stamos and Laura Wright, and I am telling you, these two are amazingly HOT together. John Stamos is now 50 years old and Laura Wright is 43 years old so this could work. Blackie was a musician and Laura is a hotel magnet. So these two go hand in hand with each other. And also Blackie can come back a Record Lable owner and he can ask Carly to host a Artist Showcase at her Hotel. And if they were to put Blackie with Carly their mash name would be BlacCar. I would very much love to see this couple on my television screen and I do believe wholeheartedly that Blackie and Carly will sizzle the screen together. BlacCar definitely sounds and looks better than Cranco any day of the week, month, and year. To Blackie and Carly all of the way!

#2   2013/11/13 04:03AM
    Re: Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie back for Carly?
    maggsmay

Quote Hyatt4Life: Maybe TPTB should bring Blackie Parrish back for Carly?

I would love to see the return of Blackie Parrish and have him paired with Carly. I was on Google and I did a side by side photo of John Stamos and Laura Wright, and I am telling you, these two are amazingly HOT together. John Stamos is now 50 years old and Laura Wright is 43 years old so this could work. Blackie was a musician and Laura is a hotel magnet. So these two go hand in hand with each other. And also Blackie can come back a Record Lable owner and he can ask Carly to host a Artist Showcase at her Hotel. And if they were to put Blackie with Carly their mash name would be BlacCar. I would very much love to see this couple on my television screen and I do believe wholeheartedly that Blackie and Carly will sizzle the screen together. BlacCar definitely sounds and looks better than Cranco any day of the week, month, and year. To Blackie and Carly all of the way!

TPTB are not stupid! They know chemistry when they see it!

Sorry you aren't a RH fan but for the majority of us who are, we are thrilled with this pairing!!!

#3   2013/11/13 04:05AM
    Mrs. Lansing

RC was only interested in having Blackie play drums for Dr. Noah Drake. Do not think there is going to be a Blackie return after last weekends twitter war between RC and JS.

#4   2013/11/13 05:51AM
    Axl Rose

Hell I would even take a Blackie re-cast, but honestly Blackie he would make a way better love interest for Alexis than Carly if you ask me

#5   2013/11/13 06:44AM
    Hyatt4Life

Quote maggsmay:

Sorry you aren't a RH fan but for the majority of us who are, we are thrilled with this pairing!!!

To the contrary dear, I love Roger Howarth and I love Todd Manning Lord too. It is that Franco is an unemployed Serial Killer who taunted Carly's beautiful children. I as a mother can't fathom being with a man who has harmed my children and I cannot fathom Carly being with a man who harmed her children. Chemistry or no chemistry I would never be with a man who has harmed my children.

#6   2013/11/14 03:17PM
    maggsmay

Quote Hyatt4Life:
    Quote maggsmay:

To the contrary dear, I love Roger Howarth and I love Todd Manning Lord too. It is that Franco is an unemployed Serial Killer who taunted Carly's beautiful children. I as a mother can't fathom being with a man who has harmed my children and I cannot fathom Carly being with a man who harmed her children. Chemistry or no chemistry I would never be with a man who has harmed my children.

Really Dear? well then you better stop watching soaps because there is very little basis in reality!! As a mother of three I too would never be involved with a man who harmed or threatened my children! This however is not reality it is a soap opera where reality is stretched!!! How else would children age ten years in "two years" ! lol

Its all about chemistry and how the actors click with each other!

So..................... yep! Carly and Franco works for me

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list