List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I don't think I've ever loved a couple as much...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I don't think I've ever loved a couple as much...

Started by oliveyou at 2013/11/12 10:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 10:41PM, Views: 2076, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/12 10:38PM
    I don't think I've ever loved a couple as much...
    oliveyou

as I love Alexis and Julian.

Their chemistry is off the charts. William deVry is a WONDERFUL actor, and we all know Nancy Lee Grahn is amazing in her own right. I know Alexis somewhat hates Julian now, but I can see supercouple in these twos's future.

#2   2013/11/12 10:48PM
    Re: I don't think I've ever loved a couple as much...
    sassy 197694

im loving gh Alexis n julian are hot. Lets keep william defry as julian . they are supercouple material as is carly n franco

#3   2013/11/13 04:04AM
    maggsmay

Quote oliveyou: as I love Alexis and Julian.

Their chemistry is off the charts. William deVry is a WONDERFUL actor, and we all know Nancy Lee Grahn is amazing in her own right. I know Alexis somewhat hates Julian now, but I can see supercouple in these twos's future.

cant wait for him to leave

#4   2013/11/13 04:42AM
    Mrs. Lansing

I think Alexis deserves lots of air time, and she and Julian will make a hot couple...BUT! Alexis needs to take her profile off mobsters.com. It's time, girl!

#5   2013/11/13 04:52AM
    Bizlet

Quote Mrs. Lansing: I think Alexis deserves lots of air time, and she and Julian will make a hot couple...BUT! Alexis needs to take her profile off mobsters.com. It's time, girl!

LOL!!!

I am going to like them as a couple. Alexis knows how to pick though doesn't she with the exception of Mac all her lovers have had dark pasts.

#6   2013/11/13 06:21AM
    ransomha

Quote maggsmay:

I'm with you.
    She left hot sexy Shawn because of his involvement in the mob.
    Plus what kind of man wouldn't store his marrow for his own grandson?

That pretty much sums up Julian.

#7   2013/11/13 06:51AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: I think Alexis deserves lots of air time, and she and Julian will make a hot couple...BUT! Alexis needs to take her profile off mobsters.com. It's time, girl!

LOL!!!

I am going to like them as a couple. Alexis knows how to pick though doesn't she with the exception of Mac all her lovers have had dark pasts.

I've been a Nancy Lee Grahn fan for years, since her days on SB, and I just LOVE her! But the pairings with Mac and Shawn just didn't work for me. I find them both really boring characters. Sorry Mac and Shawn fans. Her ONS with Sonny had me hitting the rolaids for weeks, but the girl wised up real quick on that one. BTW She was doing a live chat on twitter yesterday during GH that was hysterical!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 06:52AM
    #8   2013/11/14 11:26AM
    akita

Quote ransomha:
    Quote maggsmay:

I'm with you.

I concur. He's undoubtedly hot and I would love to see Alexis happy but if she left shawn (and he is a much nicer person) bc of what he did for a living, then why hook up with a man ten times worst?? Cuz he's Sam's dad??

#9   2013/11/14 12:41PM
    ransomha

Quote akita:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote maggsmay:

I'm with you.

I concur. He's undoubtedly hot and I would love to see Alexis happy but if she left shawn (and he is a much nicer person) bc of what he did for a living, then why hook up with a man ten times worst?? Cuz he's Sam's dad??

Maybe because he was her first?
    Even though he took advantage of a young girl, who drank too much, and was a virgin then never looked back.

Seems like age hasn't changed Julian much. No moral character.

#10   2013/11/14 12:53PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha:
    Quote akita:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote maggsmay:

I'm with you.

Maybe because he was her first?
    Even though he took advantage of a young girl, who drank too much, and was a virgin then never looked back.

Seems like age hasn't changed Julian much. No moral character.

No moral character you mean like Sonny with Karen Wexler, at least Jullian didn`t turn Alexis into a stripper on drugs

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list