List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why does Alexis gets a MB & Carly gets a SK?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why does Alexis gets a MB & Carly gets a SK?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/12 10:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 03:12PM, Views: 1068, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/13 04:40PM
    Re: Why does Alexis gets a MB & Carly gets a SK?
    PattyL

Quote Hyatt4Life: Why does Alexis gets a Mob Boss and Carly gets a Serial Killer?

As a Carly fan I am terribly pissed off. And I am an Alexis ' fan too. Why of all of the men on the show in the past, and the present they had to put my girl Carly with a serial killer? You mean to tell me that either Ingo Rademacher or Ted King wasn't able to reprise their roles of Jasper Jacks and Lorenzo Alcazar respectively so that Carly could have been paired with either one of them instead of some broke arse serial killer who taunted her children? Come on now, none of this is fair. And meanwhile, Alexis gets to have a Mob Boss her first born's father. I am so sorry, I don't like the direction of this show.

Franco and Carly disgusts me because he is a serial killer and he is broke. At least when he was connected to the Quartermaine he had a respectable family. Now being the son of a psychotic freak Heather Webber and a pathetic and jealous DA wannabe Scott Baldwin, he has NOTHING going for him. Carly deserves better than this. And truth be told, Robert Guza would have NEVER done this to Carly or her children.

It seems that the new regime is pro Alexis and anti Carly and this isn't right nor is it fair.

I would rather see my girl Carly be single for the rest of her life than to be paired with a broke arse serial killer.

Because, Carly has, and, will sleep with anyone, and, anything, at anytime. Here both of her sons are going through hell, and, she is running after a man. But, that's nothing new with Carly. She will eventually crawl out of the bed, and, get into someones face, before crawling back into SOMEONES bed again.

#12   2013/11/13 08:19PM
    CrazyLilMick

I think Carly and Franco have great chemistry. I like this storyline because it feels like the affection is genuine. Carly shows a tormented side. So torn between Franco's actions and her own attraction, it makes her more human. Franco isn't after her for her money and he's not looking to use her for some vendetta - like Julian/Derek. Carly just wants love, unconditional love, someone who can see her flaws and still love her - like Jason did. She, in turn, gives that same unconditional love and only asks the man to be honest with her - no matter how bad the truth may be. I grew tired of seeing Carly with mob bosses (Sonny and Johnny) or even a powerful man who could use his influence to manipulate her life to suit his agenda (Jax). The way they've modified Franco does make him a better fit for her than any ex she's had. As far as Franco's past actions, like everyone says about the pasts of other characters - people change and deserve a chance to prove it.

#13   2013/11/14 03:12PM
    maggsmay

[quote]Quote PattyL: [quote]Quote Hyatt4Life: Why does Alexis gets a Mob Boss and Carly gets a Serial Killer?

As a Carly fan I am terribly pissed off. And I am an Alexis ' fan too. Why of all of the men on the show in the past, and the present they had to put my girl Carly with a serial killer? You mean to tell me that either Ingo Rademacher or Ted King wasn't able to reprise their roles of Jasper Jacks and Lorenzo Alcazar respectively so that Carly could have been paired with either one of them instead of some broke arse serial killer who taunted her children? Come on now, none of this is fair. And meanwhile, Alexis gets to have a Mob Boss her first born's father. I am so sorry, I don't like the direction of this show.

Franco and Carly disgusts me because he is a serial killer and he is broke. At least when he was connected to the Quartermaine he had a respectable family. Now being the son of a psychotic freak Heather Webber and a pathetic and jealous DA wannabe Scott Baldwin, he has NOTHING going for him. Carly deserves better than this. And truth be told, Robert Guza would have NEVER done this to Carly or her children.

It seems that the new regime is pro Alexis and anti Carly and this isn't right nor is it fair.

I would rather see my girl Carly be single for the rest of her life than to be paired with a broke arse serial killer.[/quote]

Because, Carly has, and, will sleep with anyone, and, anything, at anytime. Here both of her sons are going through hell, and, she is running after a man. But, that's nothing new with Carly. She will eventually crawl out of the bed, and, get into someones face, before crawling back into SOMEONES bed again.[/quot

wow!!! poor u

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list