List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why does Alexis gets a MB & Carly gets a SK?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why does Alexis gets a MB & Carly gets a SK?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/12 10:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 03:12PM, Views: 1110, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/12 10:08PM
    Why does Alexis gets a MB & Carly gets a SK?
    Hyatt4Life

Why does Alexis gets a Mob Boss and Carly gets a Serial Killer?

As a Carly fan I am terribly pissed off. And I am an Alexis ' fan too. Why of all of the men on the show in the past, and the present they had to put my girl Carly with a serial killer? You mean to tell me that either Ingo Rademacher or Ted King wasn't able to reprise their roles of Jasper Jacks and Lorenzo Alcazar respectively so that Carly could have been paired with either one of them instead of some broke arse serial killer who taunted her children? Come on now, none of this is fair. And meanwhile, Alexis gets to have a Mob Boss her first born's father. I am so sorry, I don't like the direction of this show.

Franco and Carly disgusts me because he is a serial killer and he is broke. At least when he was connected to the Quartermaine he had a respectable family. Now being the son of a psychotic freak Heather Webber and a pathetic and jealous DA wannabe Scott Baldwin, he has NOTHING going for him. Carly deserves better than this. And truth be told, Robert Guza would have NEVER done this to Carly or her children.

It seems that the new regime is pro Alexis and anti Carly and this isn't right nor is it fair.

I would rather see my girl Carly be single for the rest of her life than to be paired with a broke arse serial killer.

#2   2013/11/12 10:36PM
    Re: Why does Alexis gets a MB & Carly gets a SK?
    oliveyou

Quote Hyatt4Life: Why does Alexis gets a Mob Boss and Carly gets a Serial Killer?

As a Carly fan I am terribly pissed off. And I am an Alexis ' fan too. Why of all of the men on the show in the past, and the present they had to put my girl Carly with a serial killer? You mean to tell me that either Ingo Rademacher or Ted King wasn't able to reprise their roles of Jasper Jacks and Lorenzo Alcazar respectively so that Carly could have been paired with either one of them instead of some broke arse serial killer who taunted her children? Come on now, none of this is fair. And meanwhile, Alexis gets to have a Mob Boss her first born's father. I am so sorry, I don't like the direction of this show.

Franco and Carly disgusts me because he is a serial killer and he is broke. At least when he was connected to the Quartermaine he had a respectable family. Now being the son of a psychotic freak Heather Webber and a pathetic and jealous DA wannabe Scott Baldwin, he has NOTHING going for him. Carly deserves better than this. And truth be told, Robert Guza would have NEVER done this to Carly or her children.

It seems that the new regime is pro Alexis and anti Carly and this isn't right nor is it fair.

I would rather see my girl Carly be single for the rest of her life than to be paired with a broke arse serial killer.

LW's chemistry with RH is sizzling.

Also, Guza would've never let Sam have a child. I'm pleased with the new regime.

Forgive. Live and let live. Franco is clearly reformed. He almost saved Danny and DID save Michael.

#3   2013/11/12 10:50PM
    sassy 197694

really hush your lips . roger howarth n laura wright are awesome i could care a less background people change.

#4   2013/11/13 03:31AM
    Bizlet

RH and LW are great together.

#5   2013/11/13 04:02AM
    maggsmay

Quote oliveyou:
    Quote Hyatt4Life: Why does Alexis gets a Mob Boss and Carly gets a Serial Killer?

LW's chemistry with RH is sizzling.

Also, Guza would've never let Sam have a child. I'm pleased with the new regime.

Forgive. Live and let live. Franco is clearly reformed. He almost saved Danny and DID save Michael.

Yep I have to agree with the other posts! RH and LW are freaking amazing together! Lets face it Carly got the better deal!!!!

#6   2013/11/13 07:00AM
    PatsMom

I think Alexis won in this deal too. Julian is awesome. I would rather see Carly with him. She has sparks with everyone. I love RH, but really dislike the wimpy, whiny, unemployed, son of Heather and Scott Franco.

#7   2013/11/13 11:38AM
    tllsmi

I wonder how Carly is gonna feel when she finds out who Derrick Wells really is...and that he is using Morgan, her baby to get Sonny?? I don't think that is gonna fly very well!!!

#8   2013/11/13 12:01PM
    ktmom

I try to think of Franco as a new person since the huge tumor was removed.

#9   2013/11/13 01:01PM
    shepmajor

To the bolded: Um... Alexis "gets to" have a mob boss? Like that's some sought after prize or something? What?

How many people do you have to kill to be a serial killer anyway? I'm sure that in his past and present incarnations, Julian has killed more than his fair share of people, one of them being his own sister, so... um... yeah, not exactly a prize there.

#10   2013/11/13 01:23PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote shepmajor:

To the bolded: Um... Alexis "gets to" have a mob boss? Like that's some sought after prize or something? What?

How many people do you have to kill to be a serial killer anyway? I'm sure that in his past and present incarnations, Julian has killed more than his fair share of people, one of them being his own sister, so... um... yeah, not exactly a prize there.

Just to clarify, Cheryl had the gun and was on the balcony about to kill Olivia, when Julian tried to stop her. They struggled with the gun and it went off. I know it's a popular meme that Julian killed his sister, but it was Cheryl who had the intent to kill Olivia and Julian was trying to stop his sister from being killed.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list