List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Heather has every right to hurt Sam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heather has every right to hurt Sam

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/11/11 06:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 11:18AM, Views: 2218, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/11/14 07:01AM
    Re: Heather has every right to hurt Sam
    Trilla

This thread was created to talk about Heather and Sam and not to start another Sam/Liz war. People need to let it go.

#32   2013/11/14 07:10AM
    Mother of an...

Quote Trilla: This thread was created to talk about Heather and Sam and not to start another Sam/Liz war. People need to let it go.

Heather and Sam have done many of the same nefarious things. As such, they are being compared, discussed 9(what they did and the writers intent in writing these things) as per the topic of the thread. It is not any of the poster's fault that some of Sam's crimes were perpetrated against Liz, it's historical fact. Blame the writers.

#33   2013/11/14 10:49AM
    Trilla

Quote Mother of an Angel:
    Quote Trilla: This thread was created to talk about Heather and Sam and not to start another Sam/Liz war. People need to let it go.

Heather and Sam have done many of the same nefarious things. As such, they are being compared, discussed 9(what they did and the writers intent in writing these things) as per the topic of the thread. It is not any of the poster's fault that some of Sam's crimes were perpetrated against Liz, it's historical fact. Blame the writers.

Please don't forget the crimes Liz committed against Sam. There's enough blame to go around.

#34   2013/11/14 11:12AM
    akita

Wait a minute. When Sam promised heather she'd deliver the letter, heather already kidnapped danny and sam had him back. Sam went to her bc she questions about Danny's dna or something. I'm not saying sam was right in what she did to liz but that has nothing to do with what Heather did to sam and jason. Listen, if some crazy biotch stole my kid, even after me getting him back...I would cheat lie and steal to get the info I needed especially from the person that stole him.

You really think that sam was thinking of honoring anything she said to heather after she stole her kid and made her think he was dead?? Think about it, no logical person would be thinking that.

#35   2013/11/14 11:18AM
    JaneDoe

Quote akita: Wait a minute. When Sam promised heather she'd deliver the letter, heather already kidnapped danny and sam had him back. Sam went to her bc she questions about Danny's dna or something. I'm not saying sam was right in what she did to liz but that has nothing to do with what Heather did to sam and jason. Listen, if some crazy biotch stole my kid, even after me getting him back...I would cheat lie and steal to get the info I needed especially from the person that stole him.

You really think that sam was thinking of honoring anything she said to heather after she stole her kid and made her think he was dead?? Think about it, no logical person would be thinking that.

Sam went to Heather after she saw the video Franco sent her of himself as a baby with the ID bracelet. She found out that Heather was present during the delivery. Sam was newly pregnant at this point and was trying to find out who her baby's father was. Heather had not even been out of the institute yet at this time. She wanted Sam to deliver a letter to Steven Lars who she hadn't had contact with in years.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list