List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Heather has every right to hurt Sam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heather has every right to hurt Sam

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/11/11 06:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 11:18AM, Views: 2093, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/11/11 11:36PM
    Re: Heather has every right to hurt Sam
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

And of course what Sam did to Liz had to be brought up . Jake was missing for a few days , Danny was thought to be dead and was gone for several months . Sam did do some f#cked up sh!t and I wasn't on board with her evolving Liz's kids . But Sam apologized for all the sh!t she did to Elizabeth and saved Jake's life from an explosion that would have killed him , but nothing will never be enough for certain fans . I still don't understand how Liz was all forgiving , but kept the secret about Sam's son being alive and justified it with what Sam had done to her son . I blame the writers for that .

I don't care what anyone says , no one deserves the torment and hell Heather put Sam through over one stupid letter . If Steve cared sooo much about his mother he would be visiting her on a regular basis , that's not Sam's problem . And all this for information that turned out to be a lie anyway . I knew Franco and Jason weren't twins . Heather is entertaining , but she's a total whack job and a murderer .

#22   2013/11/12 12:40AM
    genhospchat

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote YRFan99: Sam is so self-ritcheous and smug. But she was a criminal who did bad things not that she is a cassidine/Jerome married to a quartermaine she does not have honor deals. Heather ask her to deliver a simple letter to her son. Dr.clay said he would bring blt's for her DNA to save Danny. So I am on heathers side. Heather should of smacked same once to knock some sence into her.

Wow, I am truly blown away that anyone would think a crazy woman has the right to kidnap another woman's child, allow her to think she was carrying the child of the man she thought raped her, and generally torture said woman because she didn't deliver a letter?? Just wow.

Sam may have done plenty wrong in her days but name me one crime she ever committed against Heather?? Besides the stupid letter because that's just too ridiculous to even count

Aside from the "thinking she was carrying a rapist's child," Sam did EXACTLY the same to Elizabeth, even went as far as to say in Elizabeth's face that she lost her child and they were the same now, all the while knowing a crazy woman had taken the child AND accused Elizabeth of having something to do with Jake being missing, when Elizabeth did literally NOTHING to Sam.

I think that whole story with Danny being kidnapped was Sam's karma coming back to bite her in the butt.

#23   2013/11/12 12:45AM
    genhospchat

Quote elijahsgotit: So Heather is justified in hurting Sam because Sam hurt Elizabeth who has no significance to Heather what so ever?? Yeah that makes sense

I think they wanted to put Sam through what Sam put Elizabeth through. Besides, kidnapped kids are suppose to be all the rage of soaps.

Love your avi btw. Damon is yummy, yum, yum, yum.

#24   2013/11/12 12:51AM
    genhospchat

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs: And of course what Sam did to Liz had to be brought up . Jake was missing for a few days , Danny was thought to be dead and was gone for several months . Sam did do some f#cked up sh!t and I wasn't on board with her evolving Liz's kids . But Sam apologized for all the sh!t she did to Elizabeth and saved Jake's life from an explosion that would have killed him , but nothing will never be enough for certain fans . I still don't understand how Liz was all forgiving , but kept the secret about Sam's son being alive and justified it with what Sam had done to her son . I blame the writers for that .

I don't care what anyone says , no one deserves the torment and hell Heather put Sam through over one stupid letter . If Steve cared sooo much about his mother he would be visiting her on a regular basis , that's not Sam's problem . And all this for information that turned out to be a lie anyway . I knew Franco and Jason weren't twins . Heather is entertaining , but she's a total whack job and a murderer .

I used the Elizabeth stuff as well as a way to say "karma is a biotch" and perhaps they needed to do it to get people to move on from what Sam did. To use Sam's words "i lost a child, you lost a child, there, we're the same now" so that any wars that are still lingering would die. I feel it NEEDS to be said here, what Sam did to Liz, because it is a tie in to what was done to Sam. Liz didn't deserve it, neither did Sam and both were done for absolutely no reason, from the ones that did the torture.

NO no parent should have to go through that. Heather shouldn't get off the hook any more than Sam shouldn't have BUT Sam did and I'm sure Heather will too.

#25   2013/11/12 07:06AM
    Mother of an...

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs: And of course what Sam did to Liz had to be brought up . Jake was missing for a few days , Danny was thought to be dead and was gone for several months . Sam did do some f#cked up sh!t and I wasn't on board with her evolving Liz's kids . But Sam apologized for all the sh!t she did to Elizabeth and saved Jake's life from an explosion that would have killed him , but nothing will never be enough for certain fans . I still don't understand how Liz was all forgiving , but kept the secret about Sam's son being alive and justified it with what Sam had done to her son . I blame the writers for that .

I used the Elizabeth stuff as well as a way to say "karma is a biotch" and perhaps they needed to do it to get people to move on from what Sam did. To use Sam's words "i lost a child, you lost a child, there, we're the same now" so that any wars that are still lingering would die. I feel it NEEDS to be said here, what Sam did to Liz, because it is a tie in to what was done to Sam. Liz didn't deserve it, neither did Sam and both were done for absolutely no reason, from the ones that did the torture.

NO no parent should have to go through that. Heather shouldn't get off the hook any more than Sam shouldn't have BUT Sam did and I'm sure Heather will too.

I'm not so sure it's Karma. Sure, she is now on the receiving end of what she's done to others. However, ho came on to the show as a con, former prostitute, and had a criminal background. She disabled Jax's car so he couldn't get to his father while John was dying. Nothing RC has written has negated that. He can rewrite history and say that ho wasn't responsible, my first impression of the character hasn't changed.

Heather was finally locked up in the looney bin after she drank the tea laced with LSD that was meant for Diana Taylor. She's been institutionalized off and on ever since. She's insane. She escapes every so often to wreak havoc on PC, and her behaviors are never going to be normal given her mental state.

Ho, on the other hand, is not insane nor suffering from a mental disorder, brain tumor, or other physiological issue that would cause her behaviors. Knowing the pain of losing a child herself, she maliciously and with malice intentionally told Liz that Liz had now lost a child. If that wasn't enough, she had guns drawn on toddlers. She reamed out Alexis for not orphaning her two young girls during the epidemic so that ho's brother could be saved. The list of abhorrent behaviors is long with this character. She's not someone I'm ever going to like, and to have her as anything other than the villain does not work. The attempts whitewash didn't work. For me, it made me dislike the character even more. I didn't watch the second dead baby story they put her in and I was appalled that they'd ever put her in another story with children. Why would I want to watch that? The writers told me from her inception who the ho was, and I accepted it. I am never going to believe she's an "Everyday Hero." I think all the hardship and trials aren't just Karma, they are continued attempts to get folks to find the some sympathy for the character. Personally, anything she's in is FF material for me unless they return her to her true character.

As for Heather, this whole thing was not thought through. I know that RC in his recent interview was talking about folks looking for holes instead of just accepting it. Looking? Um, with this story it's like saying you're looking for holes when you open a package of Swiss Cheese.

Why would Heather tell Franco he's Jason's twin? Did she really want him to feel inferior all his life? We heard about Steven Lars all his life, whether he was off and on screen, why not a whisper about Franco? Why would Heather plant the baby Moore DVD in Jason's penthouse? Why would she have it in for ho long before she met with ho and gave her the letter? Why would she aid in making someone believe her son was a rapist if she knew he wasn't? Ho hadn't neglected to deliver the letter before meeting Heather after finding the DVD. Why Scotty? The whole thing is nonsensical, and hasn't worked like any of the Franco story lines, regardless of who played the character.

#26   2013/11/12 11:31AM
    akita

Quote YRFan99: Sam is so self-ritcheous and smug. But she was a criminal who did bad things not that she is a cassidine/Jerome married to a quartermaine she does not have honor deals. Heather ask her to deliver a simple letter to her son. Dr.clay said he would bring blt's for her DNA to save Danny. So I am on heathers side. Heather should of smacked same once to knock some sence into her.

Wait....what???

#27   2013/11/12 12:45PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote elijahsgotit: So Heather is justified in hurting Sam because Sam hurt Elizabeth who has no significance to Heather what so ever?? Yeah that makes sense

I think they wanted to put Sam through what Sam put Elizabeth through. Besides, kidnapped kids are suppose to be all the rage of soaps.

Love your avi btw. Damon is yummy, yum, yum, yum.

Well we're on pretty opposite sides as far as Sam goes so I won't dive into that but I will say thanks and yes Damon is VERY yummy hehe

#28   2013/11/12 10:43PM
    genhospchat

Quote Mother of an Angel:
    Quote genhospchat:

I'm not so sure it's Karma. Sure, she is now on the receiving end of what she's done to others. However, ho came on to the show as a con, former prostitute, and had a criminal background. She disabled Jax's car so he couldn't get to his father while John was dying. Nothing RC has written has negated that. He can rewrite history and say that ho wasn't responsible, my first impression of the character hasn't changed.

Heather was finally locked up in the looney bin after she drank the tea laced with LSD that was meant for Diana Taylor. She's been institutionalized off and on ever since. She's insane. She escapes every so often to wreak havoc on PC, and her behaviors are never going to be normal given her mental state.

Ho, on the other hand, is not insane nor suffering from a mental disorder, brain tumor, or other physiological issue that would cause her behaviors. Knowing the pain of losing a child herself, she maliciously and with malice intentionally told Liz that Liz had now lost a child. If that wasn't enough, she had guns drawn on toddlers. She reamed out Alexis for not orphaning her two young girls during the epidemic so that ho's brother could be saved. The list of abhorrent behaviors is long with this character. She's not someone I'm ever going to like, and to have her as anything other than the villain does not work. The attempts whitewash didn't work. For me, it made me dislike the character even more. I didn't watch the second dead baby story they put her in and I was appalled that they'd ever put her in another story with children. Why would I want to watch that? The writers told me from her inception who the ho was, and I accepted it. I am never going to believe she's an "Everyday Hero." I think all the hardship and trials aren't just Karma, they are continued attempts to get folks to find the some sympathy for the character. Personally, anything she's in is FF material for me unless they return her to her true character.

As for Heather, this whole thing was not thought through. I know that RC in his recent interview was talking about folks looking for holes instead of just accepting it. Looking? Um, with this story it's like saying you're looking for holes when you open a package of Swiss Cheese.

Why would Heather tell Franco he's Jason's twin? Did she really want him to feel inferior all his life? We heard about Steven Lars all his life, whether he was off and on screen, why not a whisper about Franco? Why would Heather plant the baby Moore DVD in Jason's penthouse? Why would she have it in for ho long before she met with ho and gave her the letter? Why would she aid in making someone believe her son was a rapist if she knew he wasn't? Ho hadn't neglected to deliver the letter before meeting Heather after finding the DVD. Why Scotty? The whole thing is nonsensical, and hasn't worked like any of the Franco story lines, regardless of who played the character.

To the bolded above: he said that? Who as a soap opera (not just one or two character or actor faves) fan would just "accept it"? WE are the ones that watch the shows, pay attention, KNOW the history, SAW the history, know these characters in and out and we are just suppose to "accept it" that he is changing 30 years of history because he wants ONE actor on the show?

I don't think RC knows soap fans at all. He doesn't care about soap fans, he cares about one actor and those that give him a job, US, are mere mortals to him. He must have studied under Frons for soaps 101. He doesn't see that Frodd DOESN'T WORK no matter who the actor is or how many different backgrounds he is given.

Why bother having the point of the REAL Franco go after Jason? Why bother with the "hereditary" tumor? Why bother with him being a perfect match for Danny? We "accepted" all of that so now you want us to just disregard all we have "accepted" and"accept" yet something new? This guy's a hack!

I will not eat the mushroom soup!

#29   2013/11/12 11:32PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

All I have to say is Robin Mattson and Kelly Monaco work well together I don't mind seeing them work together on my screen .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/12 11:36PM
    #30   2013/11/13 06:47AM
    Mother of an...

Quote genhospchat:

To the bolded above: he said that? Who as a soap opera (not just one or two character or actor faves) fan would just "accept it"? WE are the ones that watch the shows, pay attention, KNOW the history, SAW the history, know these characters in and out and we are just suppose to "accept it" that he is changing 30 years of history because he wants ONE actor on the show?

I don't think RC knows soap fans at all. He doesn't care about soap fans, he cares about one actor and those that give him a job, US, are mere mortals to him. He must have studied under Frons for soaps 101. He doesn't see that Frodd DOESN'T WORK no matter who the actor is or how many different backgrounds he is given.

Why bother having the point of the REAL Franco go after Jason? Why bother with the "hereditary" tumor? Why bother with him being a perfect match for Danny? We "accepted" all of that so now you want us to just disregard all we have "accepted" and"accept" yet something new? This guy's a hack!

I will not eat the mushroom soup!

From the recent Ron interview with Michael Fairman at TV Guide:

"TV Guide Magazine: Friday's episode (Nov. had a whopper shock — Heather and Scott are Franco's parents! Uh, what are you smoking? Franco already has parents!
    Carlivati: That idea was kind of floating from the first minute we ever put Roger Howarth [Franco] and Robin Mattson [Heather] together. As actors, they have such great chemistry and, as we know, their characters were tied to each other from the beginning, what with Heather being present at Franco's birth. Changing his parentage really solved a problem for us. We brought Roger back onto the show and he had great ties to GH history — Alan Quartermaine is Franco's father, Susan Moore is his mother and Jason Morgan is his twin brother — but they're all dead! So, after the dust settled, Franco had no real ties. We needed a richer, deeper well to draw from. This will tie Franco to two great legacy characters still with us today and now Scott's the D.A. with a son who's a reformed serial killer. It means Steven Lars is Franco's brother, so who knows what we're going to do with that some day? This also helps explain Heather's obsession with Franco. She's not just a psychopath. This takes her to another level. We found a moment in GH history where she and Scott could have conceived this child, so it all adds up. [Laughs] If you want it to, that is, and you're not one of those people who's looking to poke a hole in this. Because you know they're out there!"

So, basically, yes. He feels that even if it doesn't add up, fans should just suck it up and deal instead of finding fault with faulty or non-existant logic.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list