List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Heather has every right to hurt Sam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heather has every right to hurt Sam

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/11/11 06:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 11:18AM, Views: 2044, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/11/11 12:45PM
    Re: Heather has every right to hurt Sam
    DeviantAuthor

Quote Daisythoughts:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ransomha: Sam should have delivered the letter. She did give her word. And Silas should have brought her the food as he said he would. But Heather is a nut bag and has taken things way too far.

I do enjoy this character though.

I agree. Sam should have delivered the letter. I understand he being overwhelmed in the moment of what she found out and walking out but she should have gone back for the letter. That being said, Heather ruining Sam's life over a letter is just beyond ridiculous, that punishment definitely did not fit the crime.

I do enjoy crazy Heather though..Would I ever want to know this person in real life?? Heck no, I'd be running for my life lol but she is very fun and entertaining to watch.

What I find crazy is that heather claims she lied about Jason and Franco being twins because Sam didn't deliver the letter....but Sam didn't deliver the letter BECAUSE heather had said they were twins and so he became upset and honestly forgot to take the letter with her when she left.
    So how can heather say that's why she lied when she lied before Sam didn't deliver the letter??

And welcome to the wonderful world of twisted Heather Logic!

#12   2013/11/11 01:18PM
    oltllover

Quote Daisythoughts:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ransomha: Sam should have delivered the letter. She did give her word. And Silas should have brought her the food as he said he would. But Heather is a nut bag and has taken things way too far.

I agree. Sam should have delivered the letter. I understand he being overwhelmed in the moment of what she found out and walking out but she should have gone back for the letter. That being said, Heather ruining Sam's life over a letter is just beyond ridiculous, that punishment definitely did not fit the crime.

I do enjoy crazy Heather though..Would I ever want to know this person in real life?? Heck no, I'd be running for my life lol but she is very fun and entertaining to watch.

What I find crazy is that heather claims she lied about Jason and Franco being twins because Sam didn't deliver the letter....but Sam didn't deliver the letter BECAUSE heather had said they were twins and so he became upset and honestly forgot to take the letter with her when she left.
    So how can heather say that's why she lied when she lied before Sam didn't deliver the letter??

I think you are forgetting about the paternity test that Heather changed I believe that Heather did that because Sam didn't deliver the letter not the part about Jason and franco being twins that lie was set in motion a long time ago which is why franco was obsessed with Jason and Heather confirmed it when Sam promised to deliver the letter when she didn't do that Heather set out to hurt Sam by faking the dna test.

#13   2013/11/11 01:35PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Daisythoughts:
    Quote elijahsgotit:

That was my confusion as well. I get under crazy Heather logic, she screwed with Sam later on due to the letter fiasco but that doesn't explain why she lied to Sam when she was nothing but a stranger to Heather at the time?? I guess I'll just never understand the kind of logic that makes undelivered letters justified motivation for stealing babies and killing sprees lol

#14   2013/11/11 01:50PM
    Bizlet

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Daisythoughts:
    Quote elijahsgotit:

That was my confusion as well. I get under crazy Heather logic, she screwed with Sam later on due to the letter fiasco but that doesn't explain why she lied to Sam when she was nothing but a stranger to Heather at the time?? I guess I'll just never understand the kind of logic that makes undelivered letters justified motivation for stealing babies and killing sprees lol

Heather is suppose to be crazy that is why she is serving her sentence for an institution for the criminally insane and not Pentonville.

#15   2013/11/11 02:40PM
    iluvtad

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Daisythoughts:
    Quote elijahsgotit:

Heather is suppose to be crazy that is why she is serving her sentence for an institution for the criminally insane and not Pentonville.

I don't think any institution, whether it is Pentonville, or the one for the criminally insane that she is in, has the capacity to freakin keep her there! She waltzes in an out of the asylum as tho she is only there on a day pass, she can even smuggle large art portraits in and out, no one is safe from her! It is mind-boggling...

#16   2013/11/11 02:44PM
    iluvtad

I forgot to put in my post, that in no way does Heather have the right to hurt Sam, the fact that Heather thinks so tho, is the reason why she is insane.

#17   2013/11/11 02:46PM
    ashuri-chan

So basically you don't like Sam and thus she deserves what she gets for not mailing a letter even though Heather ended up getting out and caused more trouble and killed Maggie anyways. Okay.

#18   2013/11/11 06:44PM
    bellasmema

I still think that Heather is the one that killed Connie!!!!
    She is also known as "Janet from another Planet" (AMC)
    Great actress!!!

#19   2013/11/11 07:04PM
    jl4ever

Let's not forget that Sam terrorized Liz and her children, so her stuff stinks. Sam wanted Heather's help, and instead of honoring her agreement or at least taking a few minutes to calm down about the Franco twin hoopla or even calling Steven Lars to come see his mother, she reneged on her promise. As far as I'm concerned, Sam got exactly what she deserved and I hope Heather continues to make her life miserable. Heather is within her rights to watch Danny being kidnapped by a crazy woman and then hiring armed gun men to go after Danny and Sam!

#20   2013/11/11 07:15PM
    elijahsgotit

So Heather is justified in hurting Sam because Sam hurt Elizabeth who has no significance to Heather what so ever?? Yeah that makes sense

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list