List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Heather has every right to hurt Sam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heather has every right to hurt Sam

Started by YRFan99 at 2013/11/11 06:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/14 11:18AM, Views: 2163, Replies: 34
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/11 06:55AM
    Heather has every right to hurt Sam
    YRFan99

Sam is so self-ritcheous and smug. But she was a criminal who did bad things not that she is a cassidine/Jerome married to a quartermaine she does not have honor deals. Heather ask her to deliver a simple letter to her son. Dr.clay said he would bring blt's for her DNA to save Danny. So I am on heathers side. Heather should of smacked same once to knock some sence into her.

#2   2013/11/11 08:39AM
    Re: Heather has every right to hurt Sam
    Miz M

Quote YRFan99: Sam is so self-ritcheous and smug. But she was a criminal who did bad things not that she is a cassidine/Jerome married to a quartermaine she does not have honor deals. Heather ask her to deliver a simple letter to her son. Dr.clay said he would bring blt's for her DNA to save Danny. So I am on heathers side. Heather should of smacked same once to knock some sence into her.

IMHO - you should really do some back research on Heather Weber. She is BAT GUANO INSANE and always has been. The worst part is that she's dangerous.

#3   2013/11/11 09:45AM
    IslandGirl33

OP: I must respectfully disagree.

Heather is certifiable and does not deserve Sam's time of day or anyone else's for that matter. She stole Sam's baby for Pete's sake (does anyone know who Pete is? lol)

Sam owes her nothing IMO!!!

#4   2013/11/11 10:02AM
    JaneDoe

I LOVE Crazy Heather, but I have to disagree that she has a right to hurt Sam. She certainly has the right to not like her, or to be upset about the non-delivery of a letter.... but that does not warrant kidnapping one's baby and making them believe their's died. OR, giving her false paternity results making her think her baby was the result of rape.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/11 10:03AM
    #5   2013/11/11 10:37AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote YRFan99: Sam is so self-ritcheous and smug. But she was a criminal who did bad things not that she is a cassidine/Jerome married to a quartermaine she does not have honor deals. Heather ask her to deliver a simple letter to her son. Dr.clay said he would bring blt's for her DNA to save Danny. So I am on heathers side. Heather should of smacked same once to knock some sence into her.

Wow, I am truly blown away that anyone would think a crazy woman has the right to kidnap another woman's child, allow her to think she was carrying the child of the man she thought raped her, and generally torture said woman because she didn't deliver a letter?? Just wow.

Sam may have done plenty wrong in her days but name me one crime she ever committed against Heather?? Besides the stupid letter because that's just too ridiculous to even count

#6   2013/11/11 10:57AM
    ransomha

Sam should have delivered the letter. She did give her word. And Silas should have brought her the food as he said he would. But Heather is a nut bag and has taken things way too far.

I do enjoy this character though.

#7   2013/11/11 11:11AM
    Axl Rose

Heather will get out eventually she always does

#8   2013/11/11 11:12AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote ransomha: Sam should have delivered the letter. She did give her word. And Silas should have brought her the food as he said he would. But Heather is a nut bag and has taken things way too far.

I agree. Sam should have delivered the letter. I understand he being overwhelmed in the moment of what she found out and walking out but she should have gone back for the letter. That being said, Heather ruining Sam's life over a letter is just beyond ridiculous, that punishment definitely did not fit the crime.

I do enjoy crazy Heather though..Would I ever want to know this person in real life?? Heck no, I'd be running for my life lol but she is very fun and entertaining to watch.

#9   2013/11/11 12:27PM
    Daisythoughts

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote ransomha: Sam should have delivered the letter. She did give her word. And Silas should have brought her the food as he said he would. But Heather is a nut bag and has taken things way too far.

I agree. Sam should have delivered the letter. I understand he being overwhelmed in the moment of what she found out and walking out but she should have gone back for the letter. That being said, Heather ruining Sam's life over a letter is just beyond ridiculous, that punishment definitely did not fit the crime.

I do enjoy crazy Heather though..Would I ever want to know this person in real life?? Heck no, I'd be running for my life lol but she is very fun and entertaining to watch.

What I find crazy is that heather claims she lied about Jason and Franco being twins because Sam didn't deliver the letter....but Sam didn't deliver the letter BECAUSE heather had said they were twins and so he became upset and honestly forgot to take the letter with her when she left.
    So how can heather say that's why she lied when she lied before Sam didn't deliver the letter??

#10   2013/11/11 12:41PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Daisythoughts:
    Quote elijahsgotit:

What I find crazy is that heather claims she lied about Jason and Franco being twins because Sam didn't deliver the letter....but Sam didn't deliver the letter BECAUSE heather had said they were twins and so he became upset and honestly forgot to take the letter with her when she left.
    So how can heather say that's why she lied when she lied before Sam didn't deliver the letter??

Because RC wants you to forget all that and just go with the flow. Jason, Alan, and Susan are all dead, so Franco has no ties to anyone living in PC besides Tracy and AJ who would have no reason to associate with Franco. So what to do? Rewrite history so your boy has a bigger canvas to play on. When KS or RM reach their limit of guaranteed episodes and ABC doesn't want to pay them a big enough salary, RC will just come up with another rewrite of who Franco is related to. Maybe next Franco will be a Webber or a Hardy?

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list