List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 08:23PM, Views: 1599855, Replies: 12913
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2007/10/27 12:14PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    Mother of an...

Quote Wishing4Liason: I found this and immediately thought of Rainstorm, liz-fan and Mother....and any others that write so beautifully about Elizabeth and her trials in life.....

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WELI2iPMsw

Thanks Wishing! Laura was my favorite GH character. Liz has many of the same qualities. Liz is a survivor. I too am a survivor of many trials and tribulations. It would be easy to sit and say "Why me?", but that's not who I want to be. The easy road for many is to be bitter and angry with the world-lashing out at everyone. The hard road is to be forgiving, and loving in spite of all the harsh realities thrown in our paths. Liz is one of those who chooses to be loving and giving, looking for the bright side. Those are qualities I can get behind.

#82   2007/10/27 01:44PM
    Wishing4Liason

I agree Mother...at times I am simply blown away by Elizabeth ease of forgiveness...even with Ric putting her up on that stand and tearing into her...after all was said and done, she still wasn't mad at him for doing that to HER she was more concerned about what he was doing to Jason. Ric saw that and that at least in my opinion is what got to Ric.

I just saw that video and thought instantly of some of you...

#83   2007/10/27 02:26PM
    tempest

Quote Wishing4Liason: I agree Mother...at times I am simply blown away by Elizabeth ease of forgiveness...even with Ric putting her up on that stand and tearing into her...after all was said and done, she still wasn't mad at him for doing that to HER she was more concerned about what he was doing to Jason. Ric saw that and that at least in my opinion is what got to Ric.

I just saw that video and thought instantly of some of you...

ITA with you, but I also think that's what has always had Ric against Jason. Liz has always been loyal to Jason, even when they have their differences. She's a real woman with flaws like the rest of us, and can still fight her way through. That's why she's my favorite.

#84   2007/10/27 02:32PM
    tweetyb_86

I found a video I thought all Liz fans would like, especially Rain.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXBLXgH1mqc

#85   2007/10/27 02:52PM
    Wishing4Liason

I just thought I'd let off a little steam..I was going back reading some old stuff and it amazes me how some are so excited about the LIE being exposed...but not because it will put an end to this particular part of the story or the fact that Lucky will find out the truth, but for the simple fact as some say will expose Elizabeth (they use other words)for the LIAR she is.........Uummmmm, when did Elizabeth ever claim to be the leading example of honesty. And doesn't almost EVERYONE in PC know that Elizabeth a some point has lied, so this wouldn't be shocking to anyone that she has lied. I just don't understand this part or for some to assume that Jason will really see Elizabeth for who she is....Ummm he knows about the LIE, and he has known better than probably anyone who Elizabeth is.....He has said repeatedly that he knows she isn't perfect and doesn't understand why she tries to live up to standards that others set for her.

I guess it's hard to find flaws in someone that already admits their flaws and doesn't argue the fact they are wrong at times and aren't perfect. It is easier to just say that person must think they are perfect.
    I just never understood this whole Elizabeth thinks she is a saint or angel stuff.

#86   2007/10/27 02:55PM
    tweetyb_86

Quote Wishing4Liason: I just thought I'd let off a little steam..I was going back reading some old stuff and it amazes me how some are so excited about the LIE being exposed...but not because it will put an end to this particular part of the story or the fact that Lucky will find out the truth, but for the simple fact as some say will expose Elizabeth (they use other words)for the LIAR she is.........Uummmmm, when did Elizabeth ever claim to be the leading example of honesty. And doesn't almost EVERYONE in PC know that Elizabeth a some point has lied, so this wouldn't be shocking to anyone that she has lied. I just don't understand this part or for some to assume that Jason will really see Elizabeth for who she is....Ummm he knows about the LIE, and he has known better than probably anyone who Elizabeth is.....He has said repeatedly that he knows she isn't perfect and doesn't understand why she tries to live up to standards that others set for her.

I guess it's hard to find flaws in someone that already admits their flaws and doesn't argue the fact they are wrong at times and aren't perfect. It is easier to just say that person must think they are perfect.
    I just never understood this whole Elizabeth thinks she is a saint or angel stuff.

Exactly! and people act like no one in the history of GH has ever lied about who their baby's father is.

#87   2007/10/27 02:56PM
    gembug

Those that are waiting to expose Liz for being a liar are YKW fans and Liz haters. They just don't have anything else to look forward to.

#88   2007/10/27 02:59PM
    Wishing4Liason

Tweenty...That part is definitely true, and I doubt she will be the last.

#89   2007/10/27 03:00PM
    Wishing4Liason

Quote gembug: Those that are waiting to expose Liz for being a liar are YKW fans and Liz haters. They just don't have anything else to look forward to.

The last part made me laugh..pretty good. Never thought about it like that.

By the way I like the avie.

#90   2007/10/27 03:02PM
    tweetyb_86

Quote gembug: Those that are waiting to expose Liz for being a liar are YKW fans and Liz haters. They just don't have anything else to look forward to.

LMAO, so true. Yeah Liz will be exposed as a liar, but the EOS will be exposed as the woman who allowed a baby to stay kidnapped, which in my opinion is far worse.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list