List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1683832, Replies: 12914
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2007/10/26 04:53PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    meowbowow

Quote tempest:
    Quote RainStormRaider: You know the best part about Elizabeth.....how she's managed to stay good friends with almost everyone.....

Yes, but I'm hoping she doesn't stay friends with Lucky. He will never be good to her.

The beauty of that is she won't have to when the Jake secret comes out and she can make a clean break, never having to have any contact w/him again. I cannot wait!!

#72   2007/10/26 04:54PM
    meowbowow

Quote liz-fan: Ok I'm kind of loving my name with Jason's pic under it. It fit's him don't you think?

Sure does but can we change now b/c I can hardly pick out my posts from everyone else's, lol.

#73   2007/10/26 04:56PM
    meowbowow

Quote Wishing4Liason:
    Quote tempest:
    Quote RainStormRaider: You know the best part about Elizabeth.....how she's managed to stay good friends with almost everyone.....

Yes, but I'm hoping she doesn't stay friends with Lucky. He will never be good to her.

I will have to agree with this, Elizabeth does manage to stay friends and tries to see the good in people no matter what they have done to her..glaring example would be Ric. But I do hope that she sees Lucky for who he really is..and doesn't try to remain friends with him or let her guilt get to her, because obviously Lucky doesn't. And someone that is willing to take a child on NO GROUNDS and doesn't have the cajones (sp?) to man up and stop his attorney isn't worth much thought.

ITA w/that but u know our girl will have guilt big time when it all comes out. That's just the kind of person she is but maybe Jason can help her get over that??

#74   2007/10/26 05:57PM
    wren033

Quote liz-fan: Ok I'm kind of loving my name with Jason's pic under it. It fit's him don't you think?

lol. liz-fan, I think I can safely say that Jason has taken over this board. Everywhere I turn, I see him. And, I must say, I likey!

#75   2007/10/26 06:05PM
    wren033

Okay, why do I love Elizabeth? I love the fact that she's spunky and can laugh at herself. I love it that she is very loyal and committed to her friends. Not just Jason, but Emily, Nicholas and Robin, too. She may not agree w/ them, but she will defend them against anyone - even if they are wrong.

I think it was Idy that said she's a mother of two and still sexy. I totally agree. I love the way she dresses. It's simple, fun, timeless and gorgeous. And her kids are her priority.

And, I love the fact that Elizabeth is flawed. She isn't perfect and knows this about herself. She's a little soft-hearted and sometimes forgives too easily, but if you have to have a character flaw, that's not too bad. And, I think she could stand to be a more honest. Even though I understand all of the reasons for the lies, I want her to stop it. Of course, in the barn, she did tell Jason that she doesn't know how to find her way clear of them. She wants it all to stop.

And finally, I adore Elizabeth because, for the most part, she has being an incredible friend to Jason. When he has needed her, she was there. And never asked for anything in return, except his friendship.

Elizabeth Webber is the heart of GH. IMO.

#76   2007/10/26 06:19PM
    RainStormRaider

Quote wren033:

Yup!!! She is pretty much the only reason I keep coming back to GH.......I'm an irregular soap addict.....but when her storylines became front-burner, I made sure none of my classes conflicted with the TV schedule.....

#77   2007/10/26 06:27PM
    meowbowow

Quote wren033:

lol. liz-fan, I think I can safely say that Jason has taken over this board. Everywhere I turn, I see him. And, I must say, I likey!

lol

#78   2007/10/26 06:36PM
    meowbowow

Quote wren033: Okay, why do I love Elizabeth? I love the fact that she's spunky and can laugh at herself. I love it that she is very loyal and committed to her friends. Not just Jason, but Emily, Nicholas and Robin, too. She may not agree w/ them, but she will defend them against anyone - even if they are wrong.

I think it was Idy that said she's a mother of two and still sexy. I totally agree. I love the way she dresses. It's simple, fun, timeless and gorgeous. And her kids are her priority.

And, I love the fact that Elizabeth is flawed. She isn't perfect and knows this about herself. She's a little soft-hearted and sometimes forgives too easily, but if you have to have a character flaw, that's not too bad. And, I think she could stand to be a more honest. Even though I understand all of the reasons for the lies, I want her to stop it. Of course, in the barn, she did tell Jason that she doesn't know how to find her way clear of them. She wants it all to stop.

And finally, I adore Elizabeth because, for the most part, she has being an incredible friend to Jason. When he has needed her, she was there. And never asked for anything in return, except his friendship.

ITA, well said!!

#79   2007/10/27 10:59AM
    Wishing4Liason

I found this and immediately thought of Rainstorm, liz-fan and Mother....and any others that write so beautifully about Elizabeth and her trials in life.....

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WELI2iPMsw

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list