List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1700427, Replies: 12914
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2007/10/26 12:45PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    RainStormRaider

You know the best part about Elizabeth.....how she's managed to stay good friends with almost everyone.....

#62   2007/10/26 12:47PM
    tempest

Quote RainStormRaider: You know the best part about Elizabeth.....how she's managed to stay good friends with almost everyone.....

Yes, but I'm hoping she doesn't stay friends with Lucky. He will never be good to her.

#63   2007/10/26 12:48PM
    RainStormRaider

Quote tempest:
    Quote RainStormRaider: You know the best part about Elizabeth.....how she's managed to stay good friends with almost everyone.....

Yes, but I'm hoping she doesn't stay friends with Lucky. He will never be good to her.

LOL!!!

#64   2007/10/26 01:16PM
    liz-fan

Quote fireball:
    Quote liz-fan:
    Quote meowbowow:
    Quote Wishing4Liason: As soon as I saw this thread I automatically thought of Rainstorm....

I have become to really like Elizabeth, don't get me wrong, I have always liked her, but more to the fact that I thought she worked the best with my man...Mr. Jason Morgan.

After these past two years though...to see her character blossom, has been quite amazing. A character of course with flaws, but to me most of her flaws are some that one can relate to...To defend those we love, even if by doing so it means we are selves are wrong. For me the turning point was that she was willing to go to bat for Jason, and yet in hind sight, it cost her ALMOST EVERYTHING, yet she wasn't going to back down. Elizabeth by no means is a stupid individual, she knew exactly what she was putting on the line, especiallly going to see Jason all those times, yet she remained determained.

As much as I don't like Lucky, here is another example that she was willing to stand by his side despite his actions with Maxie yet build up confidence. She sent her small child away to live with a family member for almost 2 months, while she attempted to get him back on his feet..all the while splitting her time between lifes other demands, jobs, mounting bills, taking a second job and still finding time to see Cam.

And some ppl still insisted Liz did nothing to help Lucky?? Puhllleeaasssee GMAB!!

She is flawed but how isn't and on a soap she is none of the least flawed. I think letting Jason go is one of the hardest thing for either of them yet she ahs done it over and over for Lucky and Jason himself. I still rember when they where testing the waters for liasoon back in the virus crisis when Em asked her when she knew to let Jason go. She said when I couldn't make him smile anymore and someone else did. That is my favorite line from her. Because it showed she let Jason because she loved him. I've alway been a Liason Fan! Just Call me sappy!

Friend is that on you tube any where I wasn't watching much then.My heart skipped a beat when I read that. You guys have stated everything I feel for Liz/Becky. There is a post on you tube where she and Greg are on Soap Talk and he had nothing but high praise for her and she was very humble.

I couldn't find it I'll look again it might be before the virus but not by much. It's when Em is thinking of divorcing Nic.

#65   2007/10/26 01:40PM
    tempest

Quote liz-fan:
    Quote fireball:
    Quote liz-fan:
    Quote meowbowow:
    Quote Wishing4Liason: As soon as I saw this thread I automatically thought of Rainstorm....

I have become to really like Elizabeth, don't get me wrong, I have always liked her, but more to the fact that I thought she worked the best with my man...Mr. Jason Morgan.

After these past two years though...to see her character blossom, has been quite amazing. A character of course with flaws, but to me most of her flaws are some that one can relate to...To defend those we love, even if by doing so it means we are selves are wrong. For me the turning point was that she was willing to go to bat for Jason, and yet in hind sight, it cost her ALMOST EVERYTHING, yet she wasn't going to back down. Elizabeth by no means is a stupid individual, she knew exactly what she was putting on the line, especiallly going to see Jason all those times, yet she remained determained.

As much as I don't like Lucky, here is another example that she was willing to stand by his side despite his actions with Maxie yet build up confidence. She sent her small child away to live with a family member for almost 2 months, while she attempted to get him back on his feet..all the while splitting her time between lifes other demands, jobs, mounting bills, taking a second job and still finding time to see Cam.

And some ppl still insisted Liz did nothing to help Lucky?? Puhllleeaasssee GMAB!!

She is flawed but how isn't and on a soap she is none of the least flawed. I think letting Jason go is one of the hardest thing for either of them yet she ahs done it over and over for Lucky and Jason himself. I still rember when they where testing the waters for liasoon back in the virus crisis when Em asked her when she knew to let Jason go. She said when I couldn't make him smile anymore and someone else did. That is my favorite line from her. Because it showed she let Jason because she loved him. I've alway been a Liason Fan! Just Call me sappy!

Friend is that on you tube any where I wasn't watching much then.My heart skipped a beat when I read that. You guys have stated everything I feel for Liz/Becky. There is a post on you tube where she and Greg are on Soap Talk and he had nothing but high praise for her and she was very humble.

I couldn't find it I'll look again it might be before the virus but not by much. It's when Em is thinking of divorcing Nic.

I must have missed that ep., if you find it can you let me know?

#66   2007/10/26 02:03PM
    liz-fan

Ok I'm kind of loving my name with Jason's pic under it. It fit's him don't you think?

#67   2007/10/26 02:04PM
    tweetyb_86

Quote liz-fan: Ok I'm kind of loving my name with Jason's pic under it. It fit's him don't you think?

LOL, yes it does. We all know Jason is the biggest Liz-Fan there is.

#68   2007/10/26 04:30PM
    genhospchat

Quote ldy_cass: I think all of the Liz fans kinda merged w/ the Liason thread. But I sooo agree, she needs her own thread!!

Okay here's why I adore Liz... she's so real. Granted she is a little over loaded w/ laundry and ironing these days but she's a mom first and fore most. I can't think of another character who is actually a full time mom on the show. And I love that she's still sexy. Single working mother of two who is hot! I just love her. And her biggest fault is not wanting to hurt people, how can you be mad at that?? She's my girl.

Yes they made it the Liason AND Liz fan thread.

#69   2007/10/26 04:50PM
    Wishing4Liason

Quote tempest:

I will have to agree with this, Elizabeth does manage to stay friends and tries to see the good in people no matter what they have done to her..glaring example would be Ric. But I do hope that she sees Lucky for who he really is..and doesn't try to remain friends with him or let her guilt get to her, because obviously Lucky doesn't. And someone that is willing to take a child on NO GROUNDS and doesn't have the cajones (sp?) to man up and stop his attorney isn't worth much thought.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/26 04:54PM
    #70   2007/10/26 04:52PM
    meowbowow

IA, she is the best and she can handle Sam better than anyone and have the most effect, lol.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list