List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1674537, Replies: 12914
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2007/10/26 12:07PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    meowbowow

Quote Wishing4Liason: Rainstorm, here is another bit of fun info. for you on ReH, well we all know that SB adn ReH's families are really friends, well SB was saying that his dressing room is always a mess and unorganized, so ReH comes by and straightens it out for him and gets him all organized again, until the next time it becomes out of hand. He said he never asked her, but is THANKFUL she does, because she finds things that he thought he has lost.

That is really cool!!

#52   2007/10/26 12:08PM
    liz-fan

Quote meowbowow:
    Quote Wishing4Liason: As soon as I saw this thread I automatically thought of Rainstorm....

I have become to really like Elizabeth, don't get me wrong, I have always liked her, but more to the fact that I thought she worked the best with my man...Mr. Jason Morgan.

After these past two years though...to see her character blossom, has been quite amazing. A character of course with flaws, but to me most of her flaws are some that one can relate to...To defend those we love, even if by doing so it means we are selves are wrong. For me the turning point was that she was willing to go to bat for Jason, and yet in hind sight, it cost her ALMOST EVERYTHING, yet she wasn't going to back down. Elizabeth by no means is a stupid individual, she knew exactly what she was putting on the line, especiallly going to see Jason all those times, yet she remained determained.

As much as I don't like Lucky, here is another example that she was willing to stand by his side despite his actions with Maxie yet build up confidence. She sent her small child away to live with a family member for almost 2 months, while she attempted to get him back on his feet..all the while splitting her time between lifes other demands, jobs, mounting bills, taking a second job and still finding time to see Cam.

And some ppl still insisted Liz did nothing to help Lucky?? Puhllleeaasssee GMAB!!

She is flawed but how isn't and on a soap she is none of the least flawed. I think letting Jason go is one of the hardest thing for either of them yet she ahs done it over and over for Lucky and Jason himself. I still rember when they where testing the waters for liasoon back in the virus crisis when Em asked her when she knew to let Jason go. She said when I couldn't make him smile anymore and someone else did. That is my favorite line from her. Because it showed she let Jason because she loved him. I've alway been a Liason Fan! Just Call me sappy!

#53   2007/10/26 12:09PM
    RainStormRaider

Quote Wishing4Liason: Rainstorm, here is another bit of fun info. for you on ReH, well we all know that SB adn ReH's families are really friends, well SB was saying that his dressing room is always a mess and unorganized, so ReH comes by and straightens it out for him and gets him all organized again, until the next time it becomes out of hand. He said he never asked her, but is THANKFUL she does, because she finds things that he thought he has lost.

AWWWW!!! That's so cute!!!!

Now I really, really love her......cos I'm like that too....I clean up after everyone.....it bugs my mom to no end

#54   2007/10/26 12:11PM
    liz-fan

Quote meowbowow:

That is really cool!!

WOW! That's hilarious! They really are MFEO on the show she even keeps his pretend home straight. I'm sorry there just something funny about that nice but totally funny!

#55   2007/10/26 12:18PM
    meowbowow

Quote liz-fan:
    Quote meowbowow:
    Quote Wishing4Liason: As soon as I saw this thread I automatically thought of Rainstorm....

I have become to really like Elizabeth, don't get me wrong, I have always liked her, but more to the fact that I thought she worked the best with my man...Mr. Jason Morgan.

After these past two years though...to see her character blossom, has been quite amazing. A character of course with flaws, but to me most of her flaws are some that one can relate to...To defend those we love, even if by doing so it means we are selves are wrong. For me the turning point was that she was willing to go to bat for Jason, and yet in hind sight, it cost her ALMOST EVERYTHING, yet she wasn't going to back down. Elizabeth by no means is a stupid individual, she knew exactly what she was putting on the line, especiallly going to see Jason all those times, yet she remained determained.

As much as I don't like Lucky, here is another example that she was willing to stand by his side despite his actions with Maxie yet build up confidence. She sent her small child away to live with a family member for almost 2 months, while she attempted to get him back on his feet..all the while splitting her time between lifes other demands, jobs, mounting bills, taking a second job and still finding time to see Cam.

And some ppl still insisted Liz did nothing to help Lucky?? Puhllleeaasssee GMAB!!

She is flawed but how isn't and on a soap she is none of the least flawed. I think letting Jason go is one of the hardest thing for either of them yet she ahs done it over and over for Lucky and Jason himself. I still rember when they where testing the waters for liasoon back in the virus crisis when Em asked her when she knew to let Jason go. She said when I couldn't make him smile anymore and someone else did. That is my favorite line from her. Because it showed she let Jason because she loved him. I've alway been a Liason Fan! Just Call me sappy!

OK sappy, lol. Really, I know what you mean.

#56   2007/10/26 12:18PM
    meowbowow

Quote RainStormRaider:

AWWWW!!! That's so cute!!!!

Now I really, really love her......cos I'm like that too....I clean up after everyone.....it bugs my mom to no end

lol. I've always been a neat freak but since I live alone I can pretty much keep my place the way I want it.

#57   2007/10/26 12:23PM
    Wishing4Liason

liz-fan...I forgot about that line. Yes, Elizabeth has put the needs of others well before her own. I guess why I don't see the necessary redemption for her character. WIth Elizabeth when the lie is exposed, she will truly be remorseful for her hand in this lie and the people that were affected by it, BUT not to excuse her actions but I can understand where she was coming from,once again it wasn't about being malicious or mean spirited in order to get over on someone, Elizabeth was trying to do what she thought was best for everyone else, not herself. She is the one that told Jason truth, as she usually can't hide the truth for him for very long..but you could tell the whole time that it was eating at her, and the same goes for Lucky, this lie is wearing on her but at this point, it also means that coming clean with in no doubt put her child's life at risk, a risk that has merit at this stage. I just would like Elizabeth to go after what she wants and what will make her happy.

#58   2007/10/26 12:31PM
    tempest

Quote Wishing4Liason: liz-fan...I forgot about that line. Yes, Elizabeth has put the needs of others well before her own. I guess why I don't see the necessary redemption for her character. WIth Elizabeth when the lie is exposed, she will truly be remorseful for her hand in this lie and the people that were affected by it, BUT not to excuse her actions but I can understand where she was coming from,once again it wasn't about being malicious or mean spirited in order to get over on someone, Elizabeth was trying to do what she thought was best for everyone else, not herself. She is the one that told Jason truth, as she usually can't hide the truth for him for very long..but you could tell the whole time that it was eating at her, and the same goes for Lucky, this lie is wearing on her but at this point, it also means that coming clean with in no doubt put her child's life at risk, a risk that has merit at this stage. I just would like Elizabeth to go after what she wants and what will make her happy.

IA, She deserves to be happy. She has been through so much.

#59   2007/10/26 12:33PM
    meowbowow

Quote Wishing4Liason: liz-fan...I forgot about that line. Yes, Elizabeth has put the needs of others well before her own. I guess why I don't see the necessary redemption for her character. WIth Elizabeth when the lie is exposed, she will truly be remorseful for her hand in this lie and the people that were affected by it, BUT not to excuse her actions but I can understand where she was coming from,once again it wasn't about being malicious or mean spirited in order to get over on someone, Elizabeth was trying to do what she thought was best for everyone else, not herself. She is the one that told Jason truth, as she usually can't hide the truth for him for very long..but you could tell the whole time that it was eating at her, and the same goes for Lucky, this lie is wearing on her but at this point, it also means that coming clean with in no doubt put her child's life at risk, a risk that has merit at this stage. I just would like Elizabeth to go after what she wants and what will make her happy.

I could see how the lie was wearing on her the other day at the custody hearing and maybe that was why she spoke up first and stopped all the madness. Lucky started that first by filing for emergency custody but she still spoke up first. Also I think Sam almost told Nik about Jake yesterday at the hospital and I saw a fearful look on Liz's face and a little "no" shake of her head and Sam stopped. Anyone else see that or have a different opinion about it?? So yes, IA it is wearing on her now maybe more than ever.

#60   2007/10/26 12:36PM
    fireball

Quote liz-fan:
    Quote meowbowow:

Friend is that on you tube any where I wasn't watching much then.My heart skipped a beat when I read that. You guys have stated everything I feel for Liz/Becky. There is a post on you tube where she and Greg are on Soap Talk and he had nothing but high praise for her and she was very humble.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list