List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1684648, Replies: 12914
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2007/10/26 11:54AM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    meowbowow

Quote RainStormRaider:
    Quote liz-fan:
    Quote RainStormRaider: I think I read somewhere that she's like the mom on the show.....she takes all the newbies in and takes care of them........I also heard that she's everybody's sweetheart on set.........very easy to work with and that her husband and her (that lucky guy!) are good friends with MB, SB and most of the others.......

I love how she's so easy to get along with, cos it also shows on screen.......

I like that she sews and cooks and acts like a real person. Not just I'm a star. Youknow what I mean.

Yeah, I was so jealous of all those who got to meet her in Chicago......I really wanted to see her in person.....I heard she's shy and much prettier in person (is that even possible?).........

I heard she's shy too but that doesn't really surprise me. I think this one time a character is pretty much like the actor who plays her IMO. I was jealous too Rain!! lol

#42   2007/10/26 11:55AM
    meowbowow

Quote liz-fan:
    Quote RainStormRaider:
    Quote liz-fan:
    Quote RainStormRaider: I think I read somewhere that she's like the mom on the show.....she takes all the newbies in and takes care of them........I also heard that she's everybody's sweetheart on set.........very easy to work with and that her husband and her (that lucky guy!) are good friends with MB, SB and most of the others.......

I like that she sews and cooks and acts like a real person. Not just I'm a star. Youknow what I mean.

Yeah, I was so jealous of all those who got to meet her in Chicago......I really wanted to see her in person.....I heard she's shy and much prettier in person (is that even possible?).........

I really don't see how but when her and GV went on the Tyra Banks show. I remeber Tyra saying WOW soap ppl are so much prettier in person. Your really beautiful. Coming from Tyra that's a compliment.

WOW that IS a compliment, how nice of her b/c she's awfully pretty herself. I bet Liz blushed, the poor thing, lol.

#43   2007/10/26 11:56AM
    liz-fan

Quote RainStormRaider:
    Quote liz-fan: I really don't see how but when her and GV went on the Tyra Banks show. I remeber Tyra saying WOW soap ppl are so much prettier in person. Your really beautiful. Coming from Tyra that's a compliment.

Yeah, especially her eyes!!!

I'd kill for eyes that shade of blue.....plus, I'm really liking her hair these days......better than the curly-do from like years ago.......

I loved her hair that day on the docks in the fall of 2006 wher her and Jason say they are not sorry. She is wearing a red sweater shirt and a red and white skirt.

I would love to see her in red and purple more too. Those just set her off.

#44   2007/10/26 11:59AM
    tempest

ITA, I think everyone can find a little piece of themselves in Liz and that's why she's so likable. Em might be the Cassidine Princess, but Liz is the Everyday Princess. She totaly knew what she was risking to help Jason, but did it anyway out of love. Let's face it though, the only man to ever treat her right was Jason. Ok, he may be a criminal, but he always looked out for her, cared for her, and put her needs before his own. Go Jason.

#45   2007/10/26 11:59AM
    RainStormRaider

Quote liz-fan:
    Quote RainStormRaider:
    Quote liz-fan: I really don't see how but when her and GV went on the Tyra Banks show. I remeber Tyra saying WOW soap ppl are so much prettier in person. Your really beautiful. Coming from Tyra that's a compliment.

I'd kill for eyes that shade of blue.....plus, I'm really liking her hair these days......better than the curly-do from like years ago.......

I loved her hair that day on the docks in the fall of 2006 wher her and Jason say they are not sorry. She is wearing a red sweater shirt and a red and white skirt.

She looked so effing gorgeous in that scene!!! I love her in red!!!

#46   2007/10/26 12:00PM
    meowbowow

Quote Wishing4Liason: As soon as I saw this thread I automatically thought of Rainstorm....

I have become to really like Elizabeth, don't get me wrong, I have always liked her, but more to the fact that I thought she worked the best with my man...Mr. Jason Morgan.

After these past two years though...to see her character blossom, has been quite amazing. A character of course with flaws, but to me most of her flaws are some that one can relate to...To defend those we love, even if by doing so it means we are selves are wrong. For me the turning point was that she was willing to go to bat for Jason, and yet in hind sight, it cost her ALMOST EVERYTHING, yet she wasn't going to back down. Elizabeth by no means is a stupid individual, she knew exactly what she was putting on the line, especiallly going to see Jason all those times, yet she remained determained.

As much as I don't like Lucky, here is another example that she was willing to stand by his side despite his actions with Maxie yet build up confidence. She sent her small child away to live with a family member for almost 2 months, while she attempted to get him back on his feet..all the while splitting her time between lifes other demands, jobs, mounting bills, taking a second job and still finding time to see Cam.

And some ppl still insisted Liz did nothing to help Lucky?? Puhllleeaasssee GMAB!!

#47   2007/10/26 12:01PM
    meowbowow

Quote RainStormRaider:

IA!!

#48   2007/10/26 12:02PM
    Wishing4Liason

Rainstorm, here is another bit of fun info. for you on ReH, well we all know that SB adn ReH's families are really friends, well SB was saying that his dressing room is always a mess and unorganized, so ReH comes by and straightens it out for him and gets him all organized again, until the next time it becomes out of hand. He said he never asked her, but is THANKFUL she does, because she finds things that he thought he has lost.

#49   2007/10/26 12:02PM
    meowbowow

Quote RainStormRaider:
    Quote meowbowow:

It really does show on scree, ITA w/that!! I can see her being everybody's sweetheart, bet she is so easygoing. Her husband IS a lucky man. I'd heard she was good friends w/MB and SB and also I think SB and BH and family spend time together outside GH.

I think their children go on playdates.....as well as with the children of other actors on the show....and I heard she gave GV a lot of advice when he had his first child earlier in the year.....

Hey that's great, now I like GH even more!!

#50   2007/10/26 12:03PM
    meowbowow

Quote liz-fan:
    Quote RainStormRaider:

I remember that and I was glad they said that to each other.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list