List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1691671, Replies: 12914
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/26 10:21AM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    liz-fan

Quote fireball:
    Quote liz-fan:
    Quote fireball: I agree with all of the above. I profess to be Rebecca Herbst's number one fan, she is just the best, though I love Liason 1000 and 50% she makes all of her leading men look good. Thanks Liz-fan for the thread.

LOL! Fire, Them are fighting words! I'm her #1 Fan see the name! Liz Fan LOL! Just Kidding!

Okay much respect, we will share i'll take going shopping time and you take baking fabulous brownies time.

LOL! Shopping can I come too? I'll share my brownie time! I know you like chocolate but if chocolate isn't your thing there's always cheesecake!

#22   2007/10/26 10:24AM
    meowbowow

Quote liz-fan:
    Quote fireball:
    Quote liz-fan:
    Quote fireball: I agree with all of the above. I profess to be Rebecca Herbst's number one fan, she is just the best, though I love Liason 1000 and 50% she makes all of her leading men look good. Thanks Liz-fan for the thread.

LOL! Fire, Them are fighting words! I'm her #1 Fan see the name! Liz Fan LOL! Just Kidding!

Okay much respect, we will share i'll take going shopping time and you take baking fabulous brownies time.

LOL! Shopping can I come too? I'll share my brownie time! I know you like chocolate but if chocolate isn't your thing there's always cheesecake!

LOVE cheesecake!! Cherry?? I wonder if Liz can make cheesecake??

#23   2007/10/26 10:25AM
    tempest

Quote meowbowow:
    Quote liz-fan:
    Quote tempest: I'm not going to give any spoilers away, but I heard that Tyler C. asked if he could have Liz(RH), he was turned down. Can you blame the man? But, she already taken----Liason.

They tried that before when Lucky died it was actually suppose to be Liz and Nic. It was a no go. Then there was Jason.

I wonder why, lol. And then there was Jason and he stole her heart!!

If given the chance what red blooded girl would choose Nik over Jason, and I'm loving the fact that he asked for her and got DENIED! But, I wonder why he thought he could get her, she has a storyline with Jason and their kids.

#24   2007/10/26 10:27AM
    tweetyb_86

Quote tempest:
    Quote meowbowow:
    Quote liz-fan:
    Quote tempest: I'm not going to give any spoilers away, but I heard that Tyler C. asked if he could have Liz(RH), he was turned down. Can you blame the man? But, she already taken----Liason.

They tried that before when Lucky died it was actually suppose to be Liz and Nic. It was a no go. Then there was Jason.

If given the chance what red blooded girl would choose Nik over Jason, and I'm loving the fact that he asked for her and got DENIED! But, I wonder why he thought he could get her, she has a storyline with Jason and their kids.

Everyone wants to work w/ Becky. I even heard Ric Hearst wanted to work back w/ her.

#25   2007/10/26 10:33AM
    liz-fan

Quote tempest:
    Quote meowbowow:
    Quote liz-fan:

Yes! Our girl is in demand! I think it's funny. I read a quote one time from GV that when he came to read for the roll of Lucky all he could remeber is: he was to read with her and they where suppose to kiss. All he kept thinking about is I get to kiss her. I can do this.

#26   2007/10/26 10:36AM
    tweetyb_86

Quote liz-fan:

Yes! Our girl is in demand! I think it's funny. I read a quote one time from GV that when he came to read for the roll of Lucky all he could remeber is: he was to read with her and they where suppose to kiss. All he kept thinking about is I get to kiss her. I can do this.

That's funny. But she's so pretty and so feminine. I bet they all want a chance to work w/ her. Even MB wants to work w/ her. Nothing romantic, but just have them being friends.

#27   2007/10/26 10:40AM
    liz-fan

Quote tweetyb_86:
    Quote liz-fan:

That's funny. But she's so pretty and so feminine. I bet they all want a chance to work w/ her. Even MB wants to work w/ her. Nothing romantic, but just have them being friends.

I knew SB, RH, GV and the guy who plays Jax but I didn't know MB or TC did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/26 10:41AM
    #28   2007/10/26 10:40AM
    RainStormRaider

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....for making this thread.....

The best thing about Elizabeth........besides her hair and those awesome eyes......is the fact that she's one of the only good working mothers on the show......I love how they portray her as every woman.........she doesn't have a lot of money, never really did, but she doesn't need any of those things because she has love.......love for her two boys and love for everyone around her......its so difficult to hate her......

She was one of the only reasons I watched GH regularly........through all her incarnations, through all her hard times and everything and everyone that brought her down......she survived, and with her head held high too......that is why I absolutely adore her.....

#29   2007/10/26 10:42AM
    liz-fan

Quote RainStormRaider: Thank you, thank you, thank you.....for making this thread.....

The best thing about Elizabeth........besides her hair and those awesome eyes......is the fact that she's one of the only good working mothers on the show......I love how they portray her as every woman.........she doesn't have a lot of money, never really did, but she doesn't need any of those things because she has love.......love for her two boys and love for everyone around her......its so difficult to hate her......

She was one of the only reasons I watched GH regularly........through all her incarnations, through all her hard times and everything and everyone that brought her down......she survived, and with her head held high too......that is why I absolutely adore her.....

Your Welcome Rain! I love BH aka Liz!

#30   2007/10/26 10:43AM
    tempest

Quote tweetyb_86:
    Quote liz-fan:

I think it's funny she's in such high demand. Just like the show all the men want her. And she does get the hot guys, I don't know how she does it sometimes.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list