List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1688207, Replies: 12914
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/26 10:15AM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    meowbowow

Quote tempest: Yup, def. my fav. The woman is beatiful, and you can just tell she is a sweet person. I think it helps that she so pretty, but you might see her as your next door neighbor.

ITA!!

#12   2007/10/26 10:16AM
    fireball

Quote liz-fan:
    Quote fireball: I agree with all of the above. I profess to be Rebecca Herbst's number one fan, she is just the best, though I love Liason 1000 and 50% she makes all of her leading men look good. Thanks Liz-fan for the thread.

LOL! Fire, Them are fighting words! I'm her #1 Fan see the name! Liz Fan LOL! Just Kidding!

Okay much respect, we will share i'll take going shopping time and you take baking fabulous brownies time.

#13   2007/10/26 10:16AM
    tweetyb_86

Quote tempest: I'm not going to give any spoilers away, but I heard that Tyler C. asked if he could have Liz(RH), he was turned down. Can you blame the man? But, she already taken----Liason.

That would have been gross if the actually paired them up. I mean he is Lucky's brother and her best friends boyfriend. That's like pairing Carly w/ Ric or something.

#14   2007/10/26 10:17AM
    meowbowow

Quote southern sugar: I liked her from the moment she came to town with her bad self..LOL smoking outside grams, cheating on test. Now look at her she is still feisty but with a heart of Gold and a heart for you know who

I liked her then too. I thot hmmmm now, what do we have here w/this new character?? lol. Then I felt bad for her when she said how her parents favored Sarah over her, that's why she was like that. I think she finally came into her own and has gotten past that now. Unfortunately the rape made her grow up a little too soon.

#15   2007/10/26 10:17AM
    tempest

Quote meowbowow:
    Quote ldy_cass: I think all of the Liz fans kinda merged w/ the Liason thread. But I sooo agree, she needs her own thread!!

Okay here's why I adore Liz... she's so real. Granted she is a little over loaded w/ laundry and ironing these days but she's a mom first and fore most. I can't think of another character who is actually a full time mom on the show. And I love that she's still sexy. Single working mother of two who is hot! I just love her. And her biggest fault is not wanting to hurt people, how can you be mad at that?? She's my girl.

She's my girl too!! Plus she has never had a nanny to help her out, always doing all that laundry and cleaning alone like they do in the real world. Seems like everybody else, at least Carly and Alexis, have nannys and they never did any housework; ever that I saw. I know Carly doesn't have one now but I bet if they ever solve Leticia's murder she would probably get another one. The boys should be old enough tho that she could handle them on her own and finally be a real mother. Liz has always been a real mother, never asking for any help; not even Lucky's.

She's a real woman, like the rest of us. Go Liz we're proud of you!!!! Show that whole town what your made of, obviously Jason likes who you are.

#16   2007/10/26 10:18AM
    meowbowow

Quote tempest: I'm not going to give any spoilers away, but I heard that Tyler C. asked if he could have Liz(RH), he was turned down. Can you blame the man? But, she already taken----Liason.

No kidding?? WOW!! lol. Thank goodness he was turned down, Liason forever.

#17   2007/10/26 10:19AM
    liz-fan

They tried that before when Lucky died it was actually suppose to be Liz and Nic. It was a no go. Then there was Jason.

#18   2007/10/26 10:20AM
    tempest

Quote meowbowow:

Couldn't agree more, I just can't see her with anyone but Jason. Ok, that might just be that I think Liason is #1.

#19   2007/10/26 10:20AM
    meowbowow

Quote liz-fan:

They tried that before when Lucky died it was actually suppose to be Liz and Nic. It was a no go. Then there was Jason.

I wonder why, lol. And then there was Jason and he stole her heart!!

#20   2007/10/26 10:21AM
    meowbowow

Quote tempest:
    Quote meowbowow:

Couldn't agree more, I just can't see her with anyone but Jason. Ok, that might just be that I think Liason is #1.

Of course!! lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list