List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1654757, Replies: 12914
    « 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 » »| page:
    #12891   2013/10/16 07:57PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. Still missing her on my screen. I just keep thinking what have RH done to them to make them not use her. The only thing I can think of when RH gave an interview she was talking like it was over with her & AJ as well as Nick maybe she was not suppose to let the fans in on that. People get mad about the silliest things. I hope she gets the airtime that she so deserve more importantly a story. If she does not get anything with GH it is time for her to move on. Even the teens get more airtime and I don't know why.

I miss teens I can root for. I remember back in the day love the teens with the 4 musketeers. They were the best along with Karen, Robyn, Jason and JAGGAR.

Love Karen and JAGGAR. Hope Liz is on soon. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky/Go Liz!!!

#12892   2013/10/18 02:58PM
    ktmom

I can tell they are going to pair Nik and Britt now. uggh! I just want someone for Liz. Seriously! She is why I started watching in 2004. She is the most like a real woman/mom. I identify with her and want her to get a small slice of happiness. The last time I saw her really happy was when she was hooking up with Jason in her old apartment. That was so long ago. She was too conflicted with Lucky, Nik, the serial killer what's his name, and too Pollyanna with AJ.

Make her jealous and try to get Nik back from Britt.

#12893   2013/10/18 07:28PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. I have not seen her scenes yet but I will tonight. Glad she was on but I'm still hoping for a story for her but she has not been seen it's as though she does not exist on the show. I hate the new regime. They are not on BH/Liz side because If they were she be in a story now. Right now I don't care if she is in a romance or not all I want is a story for her.

I do not care if Nick is going with Britt I really don't care for either one. I FF their scenes. She is still too tall for Nick.

What really burns me up about GH & the new regime is Liz never gets to move on from a relationship but the guy does. That is not fair to me. I don't care what they say Becky is the best actress that GH has she can play romance so well compared to others. Nick sucks now he is sucking up to that thing. What happen to the love he had for Liz. GH did Liz wrong and I'll never forgive them for this.

I hope she gets to move on with her life like everyone in her life does but she doesn't. Time for them to give her a story. What happen to Liz and her children.

I don't like the long waits that RC does before I get to see my favorite again. Where is Laura, Lucy and some others that have not been seen in so long. I don't like his brand of thinking. I'm really tired of him and If he leaves tomorrow I would not miss him.

Glad Liz was on more Liz please on my screen and in a story. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Love Liz.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 07:32PM
    #12894   2013/10/19 06:47AM
    lovelyliz

Good Morning! I feel bad for Becky the person. It has to hurt she does not get the a/t that she deserve. I hope she is ok she did not look so well in those scenes with Patrick.
    I did not like that color on her I usually do. She is so limited and do RC think that is wonderful just because she has scenes with Patrick not. FYI Liz was friends with Nick way for before a Patrick came along. I get tired of Patrick and his frowning all the time at Liz he did it a little with Sabrina what is up with that. I really feel bad for Becky and the character Liz.

She really do need to find a another job. I keep saying at least she has a job but I prefer her to be used to her fullest & if they can't do that for her than I hope she can find it somewhere else. Love Liz/Becky.

#12895   2013/10/19 11:13PM
    ktmom

I enjoyed Liz's scene with Patrick. She should have gotten into a relationship with Patrick. That's a better story, with Robin coming back, than Sabrina and Patty. I make sure to watch the commercials during Liz's days, so those days get more notice.

#12896   2013/11/13 08:25PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. YAY!!!!!!!!!! Liz was on today and she looked beautiful. More Liz please on my screen and in a story. A story away Brick. Love her hair.
    She was the most beautiful woman in that court room today in my opinion.
    Love her. The girl needs a story she can carry all by herself. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. I sincerely hope it is not another 2 weeks or month go by that we Liz fans do not see her.

On another subject. You get what you sew. RC & FV just had to have Todd, John and Star a part of GH now look where they at ABC with a lawsuit and a big one at that. I feel sorry for GH NOT!!!!!!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/13 08:29PM
    #12897   2013/12/03 08:04PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. Love her hair, make-up and dress today. Glad that Becky is going to be on her own web series and I just sign up for it. Can't wait I hope it succeed. Wouldn't be nice if SBU stop by to make an appearance. GH can't do nothing for her but maybe this will. Love it. What a great idea. At least maybe I'll see her more. Go Becky!!!

#12898   2013/12/04 09:04PM
    lovelyliz

Giving Liz my support. I did not like Liz and Robyn scenes too much. They lost that friendship to me today it just did not seem the same. The closeness is gone and so are the GH of old. I miss that for Liz. She still seem so isolated. The girl need a friend, a story or anybody to be there for her. It's a shame to me the way she is treated by this regime. GUZA had his faults but not like this even the guy that took over after GUZA left he wrote Liz good. This is the only one that really do not write for Liz or give some kind of friendship or closeness to someone. I kind of wish Michael was there he seem to support her. Liz is better with Men friends than women. I know I sound childish but why was Sam there at all she is not close to Robyn. Jason yes but Sam no. I don't care what no body says Sam is not all that and she brings nothing to the show.

She is and has been ratings flop whatever she does from her Wedding to Jason, her baby getting kidnapped. If it was not for the supporting cast she would not of had anything going for her in my opinion. She has that luxury of having things on a silver platter I must say. She got Jason, an instant family, a new man, a new dad and now what else will she get. I believe they will not give her a story because the ratings do not do good with her. Now all of a sudden she is scrubs friend but who am I to complain. I really hope Becky gets to leave this time when her contract is up and I think she will. Becky is a way better actress than some and deserve to have a family, a love interest or just somebody in her corner. I felt so bad for her today because she looked so isolated. Maybe when Becky leave she will find another soap or the web series that she & her husband created. I can't wait to see it and I do hope it is a success for her and I will get to see her in a story or with someone...maybe even her own family. Love to see her have things like others do and I hope she is a totally different character than the one on GH. Reron do not like Liz character he is only writer that don't give her anything. I sure hope Becky realize it is time for her to move on because I have. I will not be watching her scenes with Nick. I don't think Reron has learned anything from the last scenes Liz had with Britt. It didn't go well and fact they lost viewers that day & I hope it was Liz fans that left I know I did.

So hoping Becky leaves and go to something better where she does not have to propped anyone else or be made a fool because Ron do not want to write for her. He does this again I'll just turn off my TV like the scenes when Liz was made to look like a fool for Britt & Brik. He can do whatever he wants because he is the HW but as much as he try to make Liz look like a fool we her fans know better that she is a good actress & we will not stand by so he can make her look bad because we can easily turn off our TV for his non writing ass. Becky is way better than some was in that church today. I'm coming right out and say she is a better actress than a certain person that always seem be on and gets what they want. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. The best actress that GH will ever have in my opinion. They don't seem to give nobody much of a story only a few it's like nobody else exist or deserve a story but Robyn, Sabrina and a few others. Even Carly do not get anything. They need to bring on new writers in addition to the ones they have already so maybe then they will write for Liz because this guy never will. Robyn not too much of a fan of hers. I probably will start back not watching I will not watch the Robyn hour. Liz is still the best actress it's just too bad he does not realize it or don't want too. So for get you Ron your writing sucks and you do not spread it around. It is sad when others get friends and a love interest like Brad. WTF. Love Liz.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/04 09:12PM
    #12899   2014/03/29 09:23PM
    lovelyliz

Missing Liz in her own story. As much as I like Nick I just want her in her own story away from him & Rick. I really hope Becky grows her hair back I miss her long hair.
    I was liking this style but I hope she grows it back soon.

It has been so long since she been in a story I'm tired of her being in someone else story she needs her own. If they use Liz one more time or still use her for Brick I am done with this show & Nick.

RC does not know how to write for Liz back in the day she would have never did what she did the other day she would have let them handle it on their own. I don't like the new Cameron much they need to bring the old one back. Becky and him had lots of chemistry. I'm getting tired and bored with RC writing but the people in charge do not seem to care. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.

#12900   2014/03/30 02:14AM
    Feliciena

I will never understand why they don't use Becky in a major storyline as she has so many fans. I love her short hairdo. I have to admit I wasn't crazy about her getting involved with Rick but after seeing them together, they do have chemistry. I definitely don't want her with Nik.

« 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list