List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1691521, Replies: 12914
    « 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 » »| page:
    #12881   2013/08/27 08:19PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    jl4ever

Yeah Liz!

#12882   2013/08/27 08:21PM
    jl4ever

Quote lovelyliz: Coming into support Liz tonight. Missing her on my screen.
    I can't believe I'm saying this but RC & FV ruin the friendship that Niz had. Now I do not want my girl in no scenes with Nick at all. Praying that Becky leaves when her contract is up. You are the best Becky and you deserve the best. Hoping Liz find her someone that is worthy of her. I think the reason why Quiz failed is because SK is not doing a good job of selling the couple. It does not make sense that Liz is the only one trying to make it work.

When you have him at appearances saying he liked working with Carly but he never says anything about Liz. I believe he did not want the pairing well I don't want Liz no where near him. I don't want my girl going to do she is once again pass up for someone else. Glad Liz will be on tomorrow but I won't be watching Nick scenes ever again. Good bye Nick. I will keep calling the comment line to tell them I like to see Liz in story. Go Becky!!! Go Liz!!!

======
    I think the main issue is that LW is a lead and that means that SK will get story and air time. If Becky was a lead, and she should have been promoted a long time ago, SK would probably sing a different tune. However, actors really should just work with ALL actors and do their jobs!

#12883   2013/08/29 06:05AM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz today. Glad she was on yesterday how I missed her! I really want a story so bad for Liz she is being wasted in AJ story. I guess I find nothing appealing about AJ at all and hate to say it he is not sexy nor all that great looking either he is not bad but I just don't see him romantically with anyone. He whines too much for me. Liz & AJ do not have any chemistry what so ever. GH needs some new men and not some for everyone else but for Liz. I get tired of calling the comment line it does not do any good they do not listen at all.

I'm over Niz it probably would not of worked anyway they would have found a way to brake them up or had either do something wrong. I just do not see the chemistry with Nick and Britt at all. I'm just not a fan of hers not someone things come easy for. I'm a Liz fan first and always will be she is a root worthy character I want to see something good happen for her there is no one on GH I rather see get some happiness but her it is long over due. She deserve to put on a pedestal. With some happiness for her. I do think this will be it for Becky when her contract is up. Everything good must come to an end and boy it was a good ride to be able to see this wonderful actress do her stuff.

I just hope GH honor her give her something that is worth while for this character it is long overdue for her to have a story, a new love and some happiness as well. If they can do these things for her I would be one happy Liz fan.

Liz fan first. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.

#12884   2013/09/02 07:24PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support my favorite. Hope she is on tomorrow.
    More Liz on my screen and in a story please. GH needs to give this fine actress a story & a new love interest before she leaves. She needs a happy ending and if she leaves I do not want her killed off but to leave town with her children and a new man beside her. I've been waiting and hoping for that for her I hope I do not have to wait too long. We Liz fans deserve to be happy for our girl even if it's not forever. I want the Liz that I was watching & GH was writing for last year. Sick and tired of the stories with the babies time for new stories away from the newbies. GH needs to think about the vets.

Love Liz. Liz fan first and always. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 07:27PM
    #12885   2013/09/13 07:57PM
    lovelyliz

Loved Liz scenes yesterday. Her expressions she gave to Carly was right on. I don't think any actress on GH has the expressions that Liz makes on her face. She is so believable that is why I love this character so much and if she ever leaves GH I will too. She is the reason I watch is because of her w/o Liz it would be no GH for me.

Give this girl a story and see her run with it and you'll see her fans tune back in just to see her and dam anyone else. I'm beginning to like Carly and Liz in scenes together. They need to go and have a girls night out together. I was thinking why Liz & Franco do not have any scenes together.

Liz looked beautiful yesterday. Love her hair, make-up and her jeans. She still look nice in her jeans she was rocking them yesterday. She looked well too. Glad she is over her sickness. She looked well and sounded a lot better too. Too bad GH can't find a man for Liz or Carly that is why they need a girls night out. Who need a man. Liz & Carly should go into business together. Their scenes has made a lot more sense than these other fools which shall remain nameless. With GH bragging about their ratings the show is still boring to me. I don't feel GH is all that great. Nor is the couples on GH is rootworthy. YAY!!!! A Brick free day & Kiki free day. Quiz the only good thing I can say about them is they brought Liz and Michael closer as friends because one time it was no scenes with these two.

So I'm here supporting my girl tonight and hoping that she gets a story that she deserve & more screen time.

The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky/Go Liz!!! Love Liz.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 08:07PM
    #12886   2013/09/15 02:26PM
    lovelyliz

Yay for Liz!!! Love having her on GH and when it's her time to go she will know not some anti fan of hers. Same can be said about GH they will know when to get rid of her not no one else opinions because they do not matter it's what Becky wants and GH. Go Becky!!! Go Liz!!! You are love girl by your fans and that is all that matters not some dumb ass thread.

#12887   2013/09/21 09:17PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. Still hoping for more screen time and a story for my girl. I hope I do not have to wait forever. I think her screen time will pick up when it's sweeps. GH love using Liz for sweeps. She was used when Nick came back during May sweeps. Now it's another sweeps coming in November. I hope Liz is not use for Nick ass or Britt ass. RC sucks when it comes to romance. I hope all of Liz fans write, call the comment line & tell them we like to see Liz on screen & in a story. Love Liz.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 09:18PM
    #12888   2013/10/05 07:29AM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz. I miss her. Missing her on my screen. It is sad that GH can't find nothing to do for her on screen when they can find a lot of things for the newbies to do. I hate this new regime. They suck. I'm glad Liz is not with Nick especially if they going to be bringing new Nick relatives on. RC love to keep bringing new family members on and he talks about the budget whatever. He is a big fat liar.

I want a story for Liz and not playing second fiddle to Nick & Britt. Nick is not all that he is not all that great a actor to me and Brick like someone else said they look awkward together height wise. To each it's own.

What I do not like they doing the same thing to Liz as the other guys did. They tease her with a pairing but it never materialize. I believe TC knew it was not going to happen with him and Becky it was GH planned all along. Like SBU knew that they was not going to pair him with Becky. They just treat her like a ping pong. I really hope Becky leaves when her contract is up and I know she may not have a choice. I'm sick of her getting this treatment from them.

I called the comment line I know I said some things I should not of said in the end like FU but I meant it. I can imagine how she feels if it's anything like I feel being let go after 25 years it's horrible. She deserve better than what she has gotten from them she really do.

The only thing I can say about the new regime is that they are respectful of Becky but that is not enough for me. At least the last regimes did have her on screen & somewhat in a story. They don't seem to respect her in that regard and I said as much on the comment line at GH. RC is full it I would not believe nothing he says.

The most important thing for Becky is to work be on GH in a story and have friends at least the last regime brought Shirley on for Liz she needs to have her own friends. I don't think Robyn counts at all she was not that much a friend to Liz to me before she left. I wish Shirley can come back from the dead. She was a Niz supporter too but time has pass I don't want Liz with AJ or Nick. AJ their scenes seem awkward. It was not chemistry between them maybe a little with Nick but I don't want her with him at all. Sorry to say Becky is a better actor to me than Nick & Britt put together. I hope I get back to work they need to end the furlough asap.

GH may have improve in the ratings but I do not see this board jumping with excitement for the show or characters. JMO.

Missing Liz on my screen and hoping soon that she is used to her fullest potential. Love Liz/BH.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/05 07:33AM
    #12889   2013/10/05 11:07AM
    jl4ever

Liz needs a hot and sexy new man!

#12890   2013/10/07 04:29AM
    lovelyliz

Good Morning Liz fans!

The latest rumors is Becky is leaving in November I don't think that Is strange if she is leaving but I do think it's rumors that SK is leaving too that time. Maybe they will have Liz and AJ go off in the sunset together. That would make me mad because they never establish a relationship much. I do think it maybe time for Becky to leave. I will look for her on face book or whatever. That maybe the best thing to happen to Becky if she leaves. She is not going to get a story or air time. No wonder she is isolated like some of her fans are saying. I hope the best for Becky and she is the best actress GH has in my opinion. Who else can play romance and drama like Becky no one. As much as GH is liking their rise in ratings it is not due to no individual on the show. It is with the DVR and other things that contribute to their ratings. It is GH lost if Becky go. So FU GH. Go Becky!!! The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 04:31AM
    « 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list