List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1691690, Replies: 12914
    « 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 » »| page:
    #12871   2013/08/11 01:15PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    lovelyliz

Coming to give my support for Liz. Hope she is on next week. I don't know about anyone else but I do not want Liz with AJ not someone that bumps into her and almost knocks her down and does not apologize for it. That is why I want her with Nick at least Nick does not do those things. I will be forever mad if Niz to not get a shot. Heck I'm already mad because they seem to want someone young with Nick and basically telling Liz she is not young enough for Nick.

GH needs to look in the mirror Nick is not young either. Since he came back he is a lot older and have thinning hair. I hope that is ok to say. Dam you GH you made me hate this show all over again I did not think it was possible. Love Liz. I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I hope it is a story for my girl & hopefully a new love interest.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/11 01:17PM
    #12872   2013/08/15 07:42PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. She is my favorite. Missing her on my screen. It is a reason why they have not shown her lately. I hope they are saving my girl for sweeps. I hope her screen time picks up because the show is not the same with out her. Please have her bonding with her kids and some time off too. Love Liz house. I kind of liked Sabrina scenes yesterday with Patrick and Emma she needs to smile more and she looks nice in her jeans just like my girl. I just think she is too young for Patrick let Britt have him. Liz and Sabrina need a story of their own. Do not like Britt I hope she get killed off and her Mother. Liz and Sabrina need a new love interest.

I want to see my girl relaxing surrounded by friends in her jeans and having a good time. I miss LAINY, Robyn and Asian lady. Miss the girls night out. The show is just not the same. RC and FV have their moments but lately the show is just boring to me but I do like that they uses my girl. I hope it is more to come for my girl. Can't wait to see her on my screen. Love Liz.

#12873   2013/08/17 02:08PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz this Saturday evening. Glad she was in the previews but I'm worried. Hope GH do not use her she has done enough of that for others let Nick stand on his own two feet with his big head girlfriend. Love Liz.

#12874   2013/08/18 03:37PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz this rainy Sunday. Can't wait to see Liz tomorrow. It's been a long draught. Loved the article in the magazine what TC had to say. He is right Becky and him grew up together on the show. They watch each other grow together and he knows her & are comfortable working with Becky.

He was right on with the things he said. Like he said not too many actors can say that they grew up on the show like him and Becky. Glad they will be having scenes together. I'm over Niz only if they give my girl a good love interest & a story. I really hope Becky leaves when her contract is up and I'm sorry she did not feel too well in her radio interview. I hope she feel better soon and does another radio interview.

I was watching Niz scenes before Nick left I can't remember what year but anyways love Liz hair back then even the color it was a different color than what she has now even her make up looked a lot better. I wouldn't mind Liz having that color again. She must have new make up people along with hair stylist. I really wanted them to explore Niz but I'm not going to have a fit if it does not happen.

Becky is a wonderful actress and I like her playing Liz I just wish they have given her a new love interest. I see nothing in Quiz I'm trying to like them but AJ made that hard with sleeping with Carly, bumping into Liz w/o even apologizing for it. I just don't see the chemistry with these two and I doubt it if it's long term. It's no sparks at all between them. RC & FV said it themselves that AJ is not Liz love interest so I guess she is being used for just a plot point. I really hope It is over with soon. Becky deserve better than the way she is treated at GH.

I must say she is in a better position than some on the show a lot of them like her with Nick or AJ. I see a lot of couples that are on now that does not make the top 5 like Niz and Quiz. I have zero confidence in GH now like when Guza & Frons were running the show. I should have realize nothing change because the higher ups are still in charge. Only if that change I will see a change. Sorry to say I hope their ratings continue to be bad. Then they will get a clue because right now they do not have a clue nor do they care. Love Liz. Glad she is on tomorrow.

#12875   2013/08/19 07:58PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. Love her. Love her scenes with Nick. GH can't erase history that these two have. Liz is such a wonderful actress I can't name not one actress that has so much rich history like Liz do. I mean she and Nick go way back it's on you tube. Then we had Jason they had a history together a continued one just like Nick. I do not think Lucky has that because he left the show but at least Nick came back for a good while but Lucky it took him too long to come back so the history these two have it was really just 2 years.

I called the comment line today and call them asses I meant it I really did. Here we go again Liz getting pass over for someone else with Nick just like they did her with Jason. I really hope Becky leaves when her contract is up and I think she will. Enough already of the treatment that she gets from these people. Nick is not all that he is starting to remind me of an old man that just has to have a young thing what kind of message is GH sending that if your not young you don't deserve a love interest. More and more I see this show the more I hate it. I hope their ratings continue to fall they deserve it sorry to say. Glad Liz was on more Liz please away from Nick will do. Don't want my girl being used to further Brick let them stand on their own. I'm glad that Liz is with AJ because she won't have to be bother with Nick even as friends I want Liz far away from his behind. Love Liz.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/19 08:03PM
    #12876   2013/08/24 06:13PM
    elizasonfan

bump

#12877   2013/08/24 11:27PM
    elizasonfan

bump

#12878   2013/08/24 11:28PM
    elizasonfan

bump

#12879   2013/08/25 08:03AM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz today. Love Liz. Glad someone is coming in here to support Liz even if it's to just bump this thread up. I really hope Liz do not stick with AJ he is not the person for her. I really got a laugh out her trying to hug that big teddy bear. They are a mismatch he is too big for her. I like Liz in romance she makes it so believable but with AJ it's not love or romance. It was no slow build up or anything everything was done off screen that is not a love story to see to me. I hope Liz wakes up soon regardless whether she be with Nick or not.

For a show that is in need of ratings and was on a roll with Niz they turn their backs on that. GH do not have one good romance that I'm looking forward to all them are use for plot points. That is not romance. No wonder the other shows are good in the ratings. I've call GH made comments but they do not seem to listening. I'm just turning my TV. I won't go thru another abusive relationship for Liz she will always deserve better to me. He better hope Liz fans don't leave because she does have a huge fan base. They just might well leave this show. When Nick showed back up I really wanted them together but GH seem to stuck on Britt which will never be a root worthy character to me. I don't feel sorry for her at all. Nick is not all that so if Niz do not get together I won't have a fit about that. I do not think him or Britt is lead character because for one thing she is not root worthy. I do not think she is all that great looking she not bad but I prefer to see Liz on my screen she is a good actress, can act her but off and she has better features to look at. She doesn't have big teeth, big head and she dresses well unlike some others I will not name.

More Liz on my screen please preferable in a story of her own. I do appreciate that they are using Liz and she is in a story even though it is not her own. She is front and center where she belongs. I do think if they went with Niz she would not have much of a story but you sometimes have to go with what the fans want not what GH wants. That will be GH downfall it's coming because I see no one to root for except my girl. As much as I don't care for Sam too much even she does not have a story I would not mind if GV Lucky came back to be with Liz or Sam. GH was a fool to get rid of him and I do believe if he did not sign with Days they would have tried to get him back. He would be a instant hit because he could be with Liz or Sam. Sam would be better off with him because now I just do not think Silas is a good character. I don't want him no where near Liz.

Not liking any of the characters at all. I use to like Ms. Anderson playing Star but this girl KIKI does not have the stories like Star did. Wouldn't it be wonderful to find out that Star child survive the accident and RH would be KIKI father. I will miss them bonding together. KIKI can turn out to be Star twin. I do not like the writing of show lately not looking forward to another mob story at all especially even the characters are not root worthy.

Hoping the best for Becky and hope she does not stay after her contract is up and hoping her character Liz finally have a story & romance that she so deserve. No one is deserving of that to me more than her. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Love Liz.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/25 08:10AM
    #12880   2013/08/27 07:42PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. Missing her on my screen.
    I can't believe I'm saying this but RC & FV ruin the friendship that Niz had. Now I do not want my girl in no scenes with Nick at all. Praying that Becky leaves when her contract is up. You are the best Becky and you deserve the best. Hoping Liz find her someone that is worthy of her. I think the reason why Quiz failed is because SK is not doing a good job of selling the couple. It does not make sense that Liz is the only one trying to make it work.

When you have him at appearances saying he liked working with Carly but he never says anything about Liz. I believe he did not want the pairing well I don't want Liz no where near him. I don't want my girl going to do she is once again pass up for someone else. Glad Liz will be on tomorrow but I won't be watching Nick scenes ever again. Good bye Nick. I will keep calling the comment line to tell them I like to see Liz in story. Go Becky!!! Go Liz!!!

« 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list