List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 08:23PM, Views: 1599707, Replies: 12913
    « 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 » »| page:
    #12861   2013/06/10 11:36AM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    lovelyliz

Coming into my favorite thread & to support my favorite character Ms. Elizabeth Webber. I do not like the spoilers nothing on my girl. I see they going drag this out like they did Liz & Ewen. I just hope Nicolas is not there to usher my girl off the show. I hate when she is not in the spoilers and she seems only come out when it's sweeps but I guess that is a compliment to Becky to me she is a ratings winner & I like seeing her when she on this pass May. Hopefully I do not have to wait for another sweeps to see her front and center.

Will not watch people I do not enjoy I like RH when he was working with Blair I forget her real name. He belongs with Blair & no one else. I miss them. I never saw the chemistry between him and Carly never did nor do I see it with AVA. She looks too old for Franco & AJ. I do not see the chemistry with AJ & Carly nor do I see the chemistry between AJ & AVA. She look like she can be paired with Luke. Maybe if Rick comes back she can be paired with him. I really do not care for AVA don't like her like I do not like Sabrina.

I'm kinda of giving up if they not going to show any progress with Niz. I'm tired of waiting already. GH nowadays seem to either drag things out to long or drop it & go back to it later. I will not be watching this summer if Liz is not in a story. I still do not know why they made Sam related to Nick I wish he was not related to them. That is the only reason I have reservations about Niz as a couple & the awful castle of a house. I wonder if they do get together I would want Liz to stay at her house why must a couple if they not marry live together. I like Liz independence I hope it stays that way & she in her house. GO BECKY/GO LIZ!!!

#12862   2013/06/13 11:34AM
    liz-fan

Wow so many people gone frn the board and the show... If it was Guza and Fronz intention to destory the show before they left they certainly succeeded...

Now on to why I came in here...

I love Liz and I'm really tired thaat she has to play nice to make up for the agenda writing that happen to destory her in 09 to 11 but she survived...

I'm a surviver should be Elizabeth's theme song..

I will say I know many are a Quiz fan... I'm not unless it is friends and with some of Aj's scenes that might be iffy for me but I will not bash the pairing...
    I am a serious Niz fan... But while in here I won't premoto either..

Today I just want to talk about the Liz character and actress...

She/They rock every scene... I love that RC is showing her as compassionate and strong again..
    I love that she isn't in bed with anyone right now...
    I love that she has owned everything she did and now all I want is if one more person taosses her past in her face for her to start making a list of what everyone else has done in their past...

Last I want Robin back Liz needs a friend! one that understands her and knows were she is coming from...
    Someimes I would like to see Carly or maybe Sam if it is a slow biuld but other times I just think it's too much water...
    All I know is I want Elizabeth on my screne and for not to have to relive the past on a daily bases.

#12863   2013/06/20 08:11PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. What is wrong with this show. They start Niz up only to not show them at all now.
    You lose interest in this show really fast. So why should I invest or care about it. I do not like the teens at all they are boring and I do not care about KIKI or who she likes. KIKI is more annoying than Star ever was. I'm glad she won she did have good material to work with at One life not so much on GH.

I still wish they had kept her little girl and not kill her off. I do think she had good material to work with the whole year. Maybe that is what matters or to win an Emmy.

I just wish Becky had won an Emmy but more & more I think it is all political. No way Becky should not of won an Emmy for her rape story.

Liz has not had a story in a long time and does not seem they care at GH. I wish Becky would leave and find another job where her talent can be used. Missing her on my screen. I like to see Liz in a story for more than 3 seconds and a love interest for her. I hope Nic is the one for her if not I hope they bring someone new.

More Liz please. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/20 08:14PM
    #12864   2013/06/22 06:24AM
    lovelyliz

Showing my support for Liz this wonderful Saturday morning. I like the scenes of Liz yesterday but did not like the blouse she had on it did not become her. Why they dress these other people in nice things but can't seem to do the same for Liz. The wardrobe department needs help. Love Liz in yellow, orange & green. Other than her top she still looked great. She has the most beautiful skin. Not to many on there does.

The kid that plays Cameron he looked new yesterday. So this makes the third Cameron. Glad Liz was on and she'll be on Monday as well. Go Liz.

#12865   2013/06/23 05:17PM
    lovelyliz

I'm ready to get off the Niz train. I want Liz to have a romance but if they put Nic in someone else orbit I give up.
    It is frustrating to be a Liz fan she hardly gets a story or a love interest. It seems to me they use her when it's ratings time & in between that they do not use her. I will not be watching anything Nic if he hurts my girl like AJ did. Can they bring someone new on for her pretty please. If she can't get airtime, story line and a new love interest I hope RH leaves. One last thing Nic is not all that. His character barely got his foot back in the door at GH. The interest around him is because Niz or maybe not I know he has his own fans. I just want Liz far away from his behind. Good bye Nic. I hope Liz is left with some kind of friend. RC is the biggest liar around. He said Niz will be the couple & they were going to have stories written for them but putting someone in their orbit & not giving them a chance that is down right mean to this Liz fan.

#12866   2013/07/05 09:03PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. Love her scenes & her hair. They still do not dress Liz right to me. This is a wonderful actress last month they used her in the sweeps & the sweeps before this one. They know Becky is a good actress and is a ratings winner. I really would love if they go with Quiz because maybe they will have more aches than Nick I think Nick is where he should be with Britt.

More and more I see Nick the more I do not want Liz with him. The girl that plays Britt do not know her real name but why would she say she is not even a lead to put her with TC I got news for her I do not think Nick is a lead character if he was he be on every freaking day like Franco.
    TC needs to do something about his ball spots.

As long as BH is still around for next sweeps and in a good juicy story I will be happy. I'm hearing rumors that Becky is leaving GH would be a fool to get rid of her. She is the only reason I watch and she will be the reason I leave GH if she leaves. I hate to say it but it is true Becky is the only good actress GH has next to GF, Tracy & a few others. I do think they like Becky and I do think they want her around. I just hope they give her a story soon.

More Liz please. GO LIZ!!!

#12867   2013/07/13 09:19PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. Missing her on my screen. I hope Liz do not go back to Nick. He sure didn't fight too hard for her. I don't want nobody like that for my girl. She is better off without him. It just goes to show how politics works at ABC daytime TV. It really does not matter what the fans want at this network. I won't be watching Nick ever again. Nick is not all that since he been back he has aged since he been away & he does not seem to hide his ball spots.

I'm tired of Liz being used by this network only when it's ratings time to help them with their ratings. I want Liz to finally meet someone that truly loves her & not run when things do not go his way. Liz needs to be in a story of her own. How much longer must her fans wait and why not have Liz family come to town everyone else family does why not hers. These guys are no better than GUZA. At least I knew where they was headed with Becky character Elizabeth. Even if it was bad or good. These guys has not done anything for Becky but put her in for a split second with her so call romance with Nick or AJ.

I'm not watching these days till they put Liz in a story and new romance where she is not getting all jealous over Brit. I will not watch them degrade my girl for someone like her Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

RC & FV sucks. I do not care for their brand just like I do not care for GUZA.

I'm tired of the same treatment she gets from this network. She is a wonderful, beautiful and talented actress & deserve to be in a story and in love. I really hope Becky leaves this show behind. My patience is wearing thin so much so that I don't care to want to watch the way she is treated. Either they give her a story and new love interest or I just won't watch the garbage that they do give her. She deserve better and I hope she gets it. I will be reading the recaps before I watch her scenes but if has anything to do with her looking bad I will watch. So screw you FV & RC. You know nothing about nothing when it comes to this beautiful actress and I'm sorry but I hope you fail for whatever you are trying to do with GH.

Love Liz!!! Go Becky!!!

I wanted to say also I will watch Becky/Liz & support her but I will no longer support GH, TPTC nor anything that they write for her to degrade her for Nick ass or Brit.
    Thanks, RC & FV you have finally made me turn off my TV even when she is on because of you I will not be watching her make a fool of herself for you or NICK & Britt.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 09:26PM
    #12868   2013/07/15 03:45PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz today. Where oh where is my girl Liz. I really hope one day Becky just leaves this show behind. GH is too political just like that verdict in Trayvon case. RIP peace Trayvon.

Here to support Liz today and always. It's too bad she does not have the support here like she has elsewhere. Love Liz. Liz fan always. Go Becky!!!

#12869   2013/08/03 08:04AM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support my girl. Love Liz. It is sad to me that they only signed Becky for two years and I do think this will be her last two years. I just want the best for her but the way TPTC is going and the way she does not get a story of her own and a good love interest I just do not see her around that much anymore. I'm ok with her leaving this show. It's been not good for her under these new guys but in the beginning when they came on they were good for Becky but now not so much at all. I know he rotates people and I must have patience but it is wearing thin. I do think he gives everyone a chance.

I use to like Liz with AJ not anymore there is nothing with these two no chemistry. The way he be going on and on about working with LW he likes working with her. Too bad he will not get to be paired with her. I was a Niz fan but they dropped that like a hot potatoe. I see them putting Nick with the she beast. I'm not going to worry myself about if Liz do not be with him. One thing about Liz character she is the one person on the show that can survive with out a man. I think they are waiting till sweeps for Liz to be in something. She does need a story and GH is a fool not to put her in one. To me in my opinion she is a ratings winner when she is on and has a story. I think they know that too. If Liz had a story the ratings would rise. JMO. Missing my girl on screen and hoping she is on soon. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/03 08:06AM
    #12870   2013/08/05 07:58PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. Miss her on my screen. The show in my opinion is so much better when she is on and in a story. I do not like her with AJ. She needs her very own story away from AJ. It's nice to support him but Becky is so talented she needs something better her character and so do Patrick. They drummed both of them down. How stupid is GH. Whatever they have planned I hope if fail and fall flat on their asses at GH. Can they bring a new love interest on for her because it's obvious they don't want to do Niz. How pathetic is that after weeks promising Niz is coming but it's not. I no longer want to see Nick on my screen it's best he stay right where he is off screen. Love it. Glad Liz is on tomorrow. Go Liz!!! You are beautiful and talented. Your second to none and I do hope that you leave when your contract is up. You deserve way better than what you are getting from TPTP!!!!!!! Nothing changes with GH it always revert back to it's own selective thinking and so will I. They will not get my viewership with the shiot that they been putting out. More Liz please. Love Liz. Go Girl!!!!!

« 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list