List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1686084, Replies: 12914
    « 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 » »| page:
    #12851   2013/04/28 07:20PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz. More Liz on my screen please. I sort of want Liz with AJ than Nick. I just don't think he will be around that long for them to even give it another try. I hope the rumors are true that Ethan is coming back and hopefully to stay. I always liked him and Liz scenes. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Keeping my fingers cross that she is nominated next week and win. Go Becky!!! Your number #1 fan.

#12852   2013/04/30 07:26AM
    lovelyliz

Coming in to give Liz my support and this thread a boost. Hope Liz is on today. Missing Liz on my screen. Still don't know about AJ the scenes he had yesterday he reminded me so much of GV Lucky because him and Lucky have drinking problems. I still wish GV had won an Emmy for his part in that story he did such a good job. Shame on them for not nominating him. Becky should have won an Emmy long ago shame on them for that. Go Becky/Go Liz!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/30 07:29AM
    #12853   2013/05/12 06:42PM
    lovelyliz

Love Liz scenes this week. More Liz please. I still like AJ over Nick but what can you do if they not going with quiz. I'm not going to get invested if they are not going to happen. You can tell GH is going with Niz they have more scenes than quiz do. If they go there with Nick and Liz I guess I will have to go along with it.

I see no chemistry with Carly & AJ and if they trying to make another Leslie and Allen it's not happening. So glad Liz is getting more air time I can watch her she is believable and she has been looking really beautiful lately & love some of the clothes she has been wearing. I just don't see how Niz could make it Liz do not like where he lives and to me her life will always be in danger with him with his family. I still do not believe she is dead Helena.

It seem so force to me all of a sudden Liz is the love of his life. It was not so long ago he was with Brooke he did not think of Liz at all.

I hope the next man they have for Liz is someone that does not cheat on her will love her & stand by her. Love her with all of her flaws. I like Quiz most of the time the only time I did not like them was at the Nurses ball. To me that dress was all wrong for Liz but when they put her in the yellow dress it was just right for her. I know it sounds funny sometimes I think they do try & dress Liz down put her in unattractive clothes just my opinion. They probably did not want her to look too good with AJ at the ball. At least they been dressing her really well lately and this Liz fan is happy.

Liz has to have the best skin on the show her skin is flawless in my opinion.

The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!

#12854   2013/05/12 08:56PM
    jl4ever

I, too, hate that the show is moving away from Quiz and over to Niz. Niz is,,,gross. Nik cheated on Emily while she was dealing with her rape, so why would anyone want that loser with Liz? Liz needs a hot new man if the show is not going with Quiz.

#12855   2013/05/18 04:41PM
    lovelyliz

Love Liz scenes with AJ & Nick. She is the reason I tune into GH & a few others. I'm liking this Lulu and Dante. She had a good line yesterday and so did Nick. Whatever happens with Niz I still want them to remain friends. Loving GH and Liz. Go Liz!!!

#12856   2013/05/22 08:46PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. I'm on Liz & Nick train. : Love Liz.

#12857   2013/05/23 06:54PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. Liz scenes today am I the only one that did not like Quiz scenes with Duke. What is up with no scenes with Nick much someone said they only had one scene together since he been back. I'm wondering are they going to do the same thing to them like they did with Liz and Ewen if so that do not make a couple. The new writers do not know how to write for couples so it seem.

Nick and Liz scenes was like two seconds & then the show went off. Liz gets a call now I'm wondering will Liz get any scenes at all with Nick. Nick has had more scenes with Tracy than with Liz. I want Liz to have someone but he must put her first if he is not willing to do that than maybe Liz should stay single. I'm not on with Quiz. More and more each day I do not like AJ hated the way he looked at Liz today it just does not seem like he is into Liz.

Please let Liz find out as soon as possible. I'm losing patience and AJ just do not seem like he is putting all into his scenes. I don't want my girl with him at all. So maybe he can take up with that lady that is trying to get money out of the Q family.

I'm losing patience with this show either they have a love interest or not for Liz. Please do not string this Liz fan along if in the end she will have no one. The story was good for a while but like all the stuff they write it just drags out & people lose interest like me.

This is not a triangle if only one person making it believable meaning my girl Liz. GH needs to find someone that is willing to put 100% in it & not do half way. UGH!!!!

I was loving the story up till now I just maybe have to stop watching it. They know good well they are not putting them together Quiz & possible not Nick as well.

Love Liz. Go Liz!!!

#12858   2013/05/28 07:58PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. The scenes today was stupid & I'm not looking forward to it if it has anything to do with Franco. Love that Liz was on a lot during May sweeps and the last time Jason was here it was during sweeps. So I'm guessing that RC & FV love my Liz when it is sweeps time. I jus hope she does not disappear and be back burn. I want Liz front and center where she belongs. She is talented & beautiful and should have a story of her own. She can carry it and is believable. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!!!

#12859   2013/06/03 07:12PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into give Liz my support. Missing her on my screen. I'm afraid that TC may leave & Niz won't have a chance. I sort of like the slow pace with them. Love their scenes outside of kellys. I hope I do not get my hopes up too much with Niz but I do like them better than quiz. Sometimes I do not care what happens to AJ. Go Liz!!!

#12860   2013/06/05 08:06PM
    lovelyliz

Missing Liz on my screen. Hope she is on soon. Three days with out Liz. More Liz please on my screen. Love her.

« 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list