List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1650067, Replies: 12914
    « 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 » »| page:
    #12841   2013/02/05 03:45PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    Texas Sunflower

Quote lovelyliz: Love Liz scenes today especially at the end helping AJ. I hope Britt and Subrina go tired of both them. I guess that Becky contract is up in March. I hope she resign with GH but if she does not that is ok too. I think Becky will be ok with it too and better prepared if they let her go.

I did like the way he wrote Liason & Ewen. They should have kept him but now Liz hardly get any airtime. If they want Becky to stay they need to put her in a story that would be the conditions if they want her to stay if I was her.

Love how they wrote Liason before Steve left. Liason had more scenes together than jasam in the end & was better written in my opinion. I think these guys like Liz character why else would they have her in scenes with Steve and in the story with Jerry Jax. I hope they bring him back but I hope they don't over due it like they did Franco.

I hope Becky resigns and with conditions in her contract that she have stories.

Missing Liz in a story. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.

I totally agree Lovely Liz...... Elizabeth is doing great in her scenes with AJ - they have a bond (both loved Jason)..... it would be great if they hook up over time.....

He needs a true "North" to balance him in this crazy world........ I think it would be interesting to see his and her love story.......

A slow and good beginning - going into a true love - sort of like Liason did..... but hopefully AJ will remain true to her........

#12842   2013/02/07 11:36PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Showing some love for Liz! ....I am hoping that she soon just slaps Sabrina upside the head and tell her to not be such a spineless twit

Looking forward to more Liz & AJ scenes! Can't wait to see Liz & Laura interacting again!

#12843   2013/02/10 03:39PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz. Missing her on my screen. I don't know what to say I'm at a lost..I just want Liz in a story and it does not seem like it will happen. RC & FV lies about everything concerning Liz and probably lied to Becky also about her getting a story & love interest. These guys is worser than the other guys at least they didn't lie to Liz fans or Becky it was in your face with them her fans knew what to expect with them but these guys just continue to lie to her fans I have zero faith in them.

I hope Becky does leave and go to a better place than GH. She deserve better she is very talented. Whatever happen to the drama that GH use to bring these guys will never get a Emmy with vampire stories.

The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. GO BECKY!!!

#12844   2013/02/17 06:16AM
    lovelyliz

Good Morning! Glad Liz will be on next week I saw the previews of her not liking what she had on I usually do. She is still beautiful to me. I hope this leads to a story for Liz. I will be calling the comment line next week to complain about her outfit. I hope they hurry up & give her story..still do not know about AJ I wish it was someone new for her and not him because to me he is not all that.

Liz needs someone strong not weak and AJ comes across as being weak to me. Love Liz. More Liz on my screen please.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/17 06:17AM
    #12845   2013/03/21 04:50PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. It's been so long since I been in here..about a month ago but I'm still a Liz fan no matter what. I have enjoyed Liz scenes with AJ but don't trust them to do right by Liz. I also don't like the way that they been dressing Liz at least the ones before knew how too.

I'm not liking that blue dress on Liz I have to see her hair not sure if I like that either. It is two times I have not like her dress when Laura showed up that skirt just did not become her nor that blue dress in the previews. Still love my girl with all her flaws. I sure hope she wins an emmy this year who knows could be Becky last year at GH. She should have won years ago shame on the emmys for not selecting her as a winner.

Looking forward to seeing Liz some more. I kinda of like Liz with the black guy is he gay or not because too bad I see chemistry with these two. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Love Liz.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/21 04:52PM
    #12846   2013/03/21 10:24PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote lovelyliz: Coming into support Liz tonight. It's been so long since I been in here..about a month ago but I'm still a Liz fan no matter what. I have enjoyed Liz scenes with AJ but don't trust them to do right by Liz. I also don't like the way that they been dressing Liz at least the ones before knew how too.

I'm not liking that blue dress on Liz I have to see her hair not sure if I like that either. It is two times I have not like her dress when Laura showed up that skirt just did not become her nor that blue dress in the previews. Still love my girl with all her flaws. I sure hope she wins an emmy this year who knows could be Becky last year at GH. She should have won years ago shame on the emmys for not selecting her as a winner.

Looking forward to seeing Liz some more. I kinda of like Liz with the black guy is he gay or not because too bad I see chemistry with these two. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Love Liz.

I didn't like the red shirt & skirt she was wearing for her scenes with Genie but I loved the clothes she had on at the bar with Felix...The dress she wore for her date with AJ was fabulous! Her hair is also looking lovely!

I am liking AJ & Liz, a lot I loved the speech he gave at the bar with her & Felix! I want a man who fights to be with Liz and isn't afraid to let everybody know it! I think he will be a good man, Liz's love will keep him happy

#12847   2013/04/07 05:13PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. It's been a long time since I been here but it's nothing much to talk about Liz is not in a story & GH is not the same to me anymore but Frisco brought back memories of the old GH & what GH use to be. Love her in the opening of the nurses ball. Not liking what they doing to my girl. I didn't like her dress or her make-up and I usually do. I thought her eye make-up looked to heavy and it made her eyes look tired. I hope that is ok to say if not I apologize. I feel bad that they didn't interview her much about the anniversary. I just hope if my girl is tired that she get the rest that she so deserve.

I want her in a story but I want her well rested too. It's strange that Nick has not come out if his coma yet and it's no scenes with him & Liz yet. They are the only 4 musketeers left. I just want their friendship back. Glad Lucy is sticking around but I hope it does not take away from others getting airtime. Still not liking Patrick with Sabrina. Emily looks good I wonder is she younger than Liz. More Liz in a story only if she is rested. Love my girl. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/07 05:15PM
    #12848   2013/04/09 01:04PM
    McIndo

:) I love Liz from the moment she came to GH. Hope they give her a really big story line!!!

#12849   2013/04/09 04:28PM
    lovelyliz

Love the dress Liz change into today better than the one she had on the whole time at the nurses ball. Enough with the make-up around the eyes Liz needs a better make-up person to do her eyes. Still not a Sabrina fan. Let her be gone already. Love Liz scenes today. I have to see more of Liz and AJ it is just not enough scenes of them to make me root for them as a couple. More Liz please and in a good story. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.

#12850   2013/04/16 04:52PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support the beautiful and talented Becky. Where is the stories. Everything is moving so slow for this Liz fan. You saw her at the nurses ball last week almost everyday and now not seeing her at all. I want to invest in this couple AJ & Liz but it's moving to slow and are not on enough for me. Not interested in Sabrina love life or her. I really hope the rumor is true that they testing Patrick with someone else.

The scenes with them last week was so flat. The story line with Patrick, Sabrina and Brit is not a must see tv for me. I think all them need a new love interest even Sam I do not think her and John has chemistry I just don't see it.

I think they need to test Patrick & Sam. At least give them a try then maybe Sam will be more mature and find another career other than private eye.

I see the ratings falling flat again the story with Patrick and them.

Love Liz. More Liz please.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/16 04:54PM
    « 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list