List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1692620, Replies: 12914
    « 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 » »| page:
    #12831   2013/01/19 06:22AM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    lovelyliz

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Saw this on Twitter, thought it was sweet and funny

@RebeccaLHerbst @rickherbst we can cross out fingers! Maybe a old/new romance for Liz 😉

RebeccaHerbst ‏@RebeccaLHerbst
    @xxxx @rickherbst She was already married to him twice, why not

RebeccaHerbst ‏@RebeccaLHerbst
    @xxxxx @rickherbst It was good when it was good and bad when he almost killed me...it was a total accident though 😉

Rick Herbst ‏@xxxxxxx
    @RebeccaLHerbst you loved it! LOL!

Good Morning! I do not have a twitter account or Facebook. I hear so many negative things about Facebook. I think it is for the young. Twitter is just like emailing someone it does not seem that hard to join like Facebook. So Rick Herbst email Becky back that was nice of him. I keep hearing nice things coming for Liz I just hope they hurry up so I can see more of her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 06:23AM
    #12832   2013/01/24 11:15PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

SOOO HAPPY that Liz finally told Pat to get his head out of his @ass when it comes to Britch! Loved Liz's eye roll today, Becky really does to the best b!tch faces

#12833   2013/01/24 11:16PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

New Liz video by an awesome fan!

Warning: Its heartbreaking and beautiful <3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iExzSeeKJE0

#12834   2013/01/25 05:09PM
    Charming the...

Love LIZ!!

Loved the promo of her and Sab going out clubing next week. I saw max and milo- who was the 3rd guy?

#12835   2013/01/25 06:33PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote Charming the Flame: Love LIZ!!

Loved the promo of her and Sab going out clubing next week. I saw max and milo- who was the 3rd guy?

CHARM! * waving hi*

That Felix, Sabrina's gay friend...he is also connected to Lucy somehow, I think.

#12836   2013/01/25 06:51PM
    Charming the...

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote Charming the Flame: Love LIZ!!

CHARM! * waving hi*

That Felix, Sabrina's gay friend...he is also connected to Lucy somehow, I think.

HI!!!

He had a side gig selling CoCo Cosmetics- that's how he's connected.

#12837   2013/01/31 08:28PM
    lovelyliz

Love Liz scenes today especially at the end helping AJ. I hope Britt and Subrina go tired of both them. I guess that Becky contract is up in March. I hope she resign with GH but if she does not that is ok too. I think Becky will be ok with it too and better prepared if they let her go.

I did like the way he wrote Liason & Ewen. They should have kept him but now Liz hardly get any airtime. If they want Becky to stay they need to put her in a story that would be the conditions if they want her to stay if I was her.

Love how they wrote Liason before Steve left. Liason had more scenes together than jasam in the end & was better written in my opinion. I think these guys like Liz character why else would they have her in scenes with Steve and in the story with Jerry Jax. I hope they bring him back but I hope they don't over due it like they did Franco.

I hope Becky resigns and with conditions in her contract that she have stories.

Missing Liz in a story. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.

#12838   2013/02/01 04:14AM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz: Love Liz scenes today especially at the end helping AJ. I hope Britt and Subrina go tired of both them. I guess that Becky contract is up in March. I hope she resign with GH but if she does not that is ok too. I think Becky will be ok with it too and better prepared if they let her go.

I did like the way he wrote Liason & Ewen. They should have kept him but now Liz hardly get any airtime. If they want Becky to stay they need to put her in a story that would be the conditions if they want her to stay if I was her.

Love how they wrote Liason before Steve left. Liason had more scenes together than jasam in the end & was better written in my opinion. I think these guys like Liz character why else would they have her in scenes with Steve and in the story with Jerry Jax. I hope they bring him back but I hope they don't over due it like they did Franco.

I hope Becky resigns and with conditions in her contract that she have stories.

Missing Liz in a story. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.

You' re such a loyal fan!
    Good post, I too loved all Liz's scenes with Jason before he left.
    Stuff I never thought i'd see again.

Hope you are on the mend and your health is better!

#12839   2013/02/01 10:57AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Showing some love for Liz! She looked smokin' hot at THe Haunted Star!

Can't wait to see the Quiz scenes today! Liz needs a new love interest, its been a LONG time since she has had one!

#12840   2013/02/01 12:43PM
    GHDreams

Loved the Liz and AJ scenes today!! They have great chemistry and a sweet friendship bond. I hope the Powers that Be pursue this pairing and generate many more scenes and storylines with them!

I know the show's efforts are now designed to keep the show going and bring in many players, but the reality is that they are giving screen time to the wrong characters. You have a huge fan-base for Rebecca Herbst and not using her enough is alienating her fans! These new random characters take away time from that. Thank you for bringing us some Liz time today and for igniting the possibility of a new romance for her.

AJ and Liz are great together. We miss Liason but this is a great idea too.

« 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list