List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 08:23PM, Views: 1604934, Replies: 12913
    « 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 » »| page:
    #12821   2013/01/10 04:45PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    ransomha

YES! Liz in a scene with a man that is not her brother or Sabrina!

Hope Liz gets a s/l and a love interest!

Great seeing her. Want MORE!

#12822   2013/01/11 04:50AM
    lovelyliz

Good Morning Liz fans! I like seeing Liz yesterday loved her hair & make-up. Brit and Liz was looking lovely in their make-up yesterday. I felt bad for Subrina..I do not get it they have known each other for only a short while how could she fall so fast for him.

I think it may be just friendship for AJ & Liz. I'm tired of these writers not giving anyone else a story even Sam has not had one since Jason left..I'm glad of that not a fan of Sam much. I do think GH need some new men on this show. I hope they bring Jack that use to play on Port Charles. He played in Home of the Brave. He's a good actor and nice to look at. Sick of Connie she is just not rootworthy to me. Sonny needs leave her alone.

It's a lot of women on this show but not enough men to go around. More Liz on my screen please. Love Liz.

#12823   2013/01/11 03:15PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

So, FV did an interview and he mentions Liz:

SPOILERS are in the interview, sort of lol

xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/01/11/deep-soap-general-hospital-boss-frank-va... />

****** SPOILER *******

So, he says Liz will have a NEW love interest and he is on the canvas right now. He says its not AJ or Patrick? So who can it be?.....Johnny?

Sonny is caught up in a love triangle with the same woman not that I would EVER want Liz with Sonny, I would hate it. McBain is all about Sam and I would never want Sam/Liz interested in the same man ever again Todd is all about Carly and he will drop her like a hat when Blair comes back to PC. Felix is gay so he ain't an option.....who else is available?

#12824   2013/01/11 09:35PM
    lovelyliz

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: So, FV did an interview and he mentions Liz:

xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/01/11/deep-soap-general-hospital-boss-frank-va... />

****** SPOILER *******

So, he says Liz will have a NEW love interest and he is on the canvas right now. He says its not AJ or Patrick? So who can it be?.....Johnny?

Sonny is caught up in a love triangle with the same woman not that I would EVER want Liz with Sonny, I would hate it. McBain is all about Sam and I would never want Sam/Liz interested in the same man ever again Todd is all about Carly and he will drop her like a hat when Blair comes back to PC. Felix is gay so he ain't an option.....who else is available?

I read that interview and I did not like it one bit. He is just stringing Liz fans along and nothing will happen..I have zero confidence in him..he is a big liar & insult Liz fans to me with the comments he made..like saying well Liz have three children by three different men that is an insult to me and anyone else. I will give him an earful by phone & email he is so full of it and lies at least I did not hear that come out of GW, GUZA or even frons mouth he plays games with fans & I really hope he does not have any success here at GH..I know I'm mean but so is he playing games with people..like some fans said RTNW site Carly & Alexis have three children by three different men they do not get it from him like Liz have in his interview this guy suck and was out of line when he said that I hope he gets fired. He is just terrible it seems to me he listens to the antis maybe too much and Liz do not have three children by three different guys one died. He knows nothing about Liz and does not care.

I hope Becky finds a new job where she will be appreciated like her fans appreciate her. RC & FV sucks. I hope they get fired. UGH!!!!! They suck with all these stupid stories they have nobody is interested.JMO. I'm only speaking for myself how I feel..I apologize if I offended anyone I'm just mad and I wish Becky never came back because he does not seem to have any respect for her just like the other guys.

What Becky nation needs to do is send him a lot of emails and phone calls because to me he was out of line. Liz fan always! Go Becky!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/11 09:39PM
    #12825   2013/01/11 10:26PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote lovelyliz:

****** SPOILER *******

I read that interview and I did not like it one bit. He is just stringing Liz fans along and nothing will happen..I have zero confidence in him..he is a big liar & insult Liz fans to me with the comments he made..like saying well Liz have three children by three different men that is an insult to me and anyone else. I will give him an earful by phone & email he is so full of it and lies at least I did not hear that come out of GW, GUZA or even frons mouth he plays games with fans & I really hope he does not have any success here at GH..I know I'm mean but so is he playing games with people..like some fans said RTNW site Carly & Alexis have three children by three different men they do not get it from him like Liz have in his interview this guy suck and was out of line when he said that I hope he gets fired. He is just terrible it seems to me he listens to the antis maybe too much and Liz do not have three children by three different guys one died. He knows nothing about Liz and does not care.

I hope Becky finds a new job where she will be appreciated like her fans appreciate her. RC & FV sucks. I hope they get fired. UGH!!!!! They suck with all these stupid stories they have nobody is interested.JMO. I'm only speaking for myself how I feel..I apologize if I offended anyone I'm just mad and I wish Becky never came back because he does not seem to have any respect for her just like the other guys.

What Becky nation needs to do is send him a lot of emails and phone calls because to me he was out of line. Liz fan always! Go Becky!!!

Hi Lovely!

I don't see it has FV ( who I am not really a fan of ) insulting Liz or her fans. I took it to mean that the last TPTB really took away Liz from what made ppl relate to her and the real essence of the character. In other words Guza wrote in her real life pregnancy as an affair on Lucky with his brother, which is something all Liz fans said she would never do. Thats why he said that the next time Liz falls in love she will mean it. Because she did mean it when she loved Lucky, Jason & Ric.

FV also said that he adores Becky and she has the acting chops to pull off a story, so I am hoping that when the Nurses Ball gets rolling she will get a great story and or love.

Becky has stated she is happy at GH ( she is on contract so even when she is filming she gets paid to be at home with Michael and kids ) If she chooses to leave GH in March I will fully support her in whatever she takes on.

Also, many Soap women have multiple kids from multiple dads, Carly, Alexis, Sami etc....I wouldn't want a trashy story for Liz like Carly always gets.

#12826   2013/01/12 06:12AM
    lovelyliz

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote lovelyliz:

****** SPOILER *******

Hi Lovely!

I don't see it has FV ( who I am not really a fan of ) insulting Liz or her fans. I took it to mean that the last TPTB really took away Liz from what made ppl relate to her and the real essence of the character. In other words Guza wrote in her real life pregnancy as an affair on Lucky with his brother, which is something all Liz fans said she would never do. Thats why he said that the next time Liz falls in love she will mean it. Because she did mean it when she loved Lucky, Jason & Ric.

FV also said that he adores Becky and she has the acting chops to pull off a story, so I am hoping that when the Nurses Ball gets rolling she will get a great story and or love.

Becky has stated she is happy at GH ( she is on contract so even when she is filming she gets paid to be at home with Michael and kids ) If she chooses to leave GH in March I will fully support her in whatever she takes on.

Also, many Soap women have multiple kids from multiple dads, Carly, Alexis, Sami etc....I wouldn't want a trashy story for Liz like Carly always gets.

I'm sorry did not think of it that way. I guess Liz just been put down so much her character that I feel bad for her.
    If anyone deserve a happy ending is Liz. I hated the way they treated her & the non fans treated her. I guess I just have to accept that Becky likes her job. I'm happy she has a job. When Becky got fired and rehired I was so happy for her..I just want her in a story more than a love interest but if she can get both I'll be happy. Go Becky!!

You are always so positive & thanks for making me see it a different way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/12 06:15AM
    #12827   2013/01/13 06:42AM
    lovelyliz

Good Morning! Coming into support Liz this rainy Sunday Morning. I hope Becky gets a story but I don't believe anything FV or RC says was it not long ago or maybe last year that Liz was getting a story & here we are again asking & wishing she gets a story now it's something new Liz will get a new love interest. I still say he is full it. Another year will go by and still nothing he needs to put up or STHU!!!!!!!! FV & RC sucks.

Hope Liz is on next week. Liz fan always.

Go Becky!!!

#12828   2013/01/15 06:51PM
    lovelyliz

Just thought I'd come in here and support my girl. Still missing the beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst on my screen. I've given up in even trying to or begging for her to have a story. They're not listening or caring. What I won't stop doing is hoping she find a place that she can be used as an actress & appreciated. She is still a good, beautiful & a talented lady. Go Becky!!! Wishing you all the best in this New Year.

#12829   2013/01/18 01:30AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote lovelyliz:

****** SPOILER *******

Hi Lovely!

I'm sorry did not think of it that way. I guess Liz just been put down so much her character that I feel bad for her.
    If anyone deserve a happy ending is Liz. I hated the way they treated her & the non fans treated her. I guess I just have to accept that Becky likes her job. I'm happy she has a job. When Becky got fired and rehired I was so happy for her..I just want her in a story more than a love interest but if she can get both I'll be happy. Go Becky!!

You are always so positive & thanks for making me see it a different way.

Your welcome

Becky was asking fans on Twitter to suggest which scene she should submit for an Emmy this year! I picked her last scene with Jason, I hated it but Becky really killed it! <3

#12830   2013/01/18 01:35AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Saw this on Twitter, thought it was sweet and funny

@RebeccaLHerbst @rickherbst we can cross out fingers! Maybe a old/new romance for Liz 😉

RebeccaHerbst ‏@RebeccaLHerbst
    @xxxx @rickherbst She was already married to him twice, why not

RebeccaHerbst ‏@RebeccaLHerbst
    @xxxxx @rickherbst It was good when it was good and bad when he almost killed me...it was a total accident though 😉

Rick Herbst ‏@xxxxxxx
    @RebeccaLHerbst you loved it! LOL!

« 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list