List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1691712, Replies: 12914
    « 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 » »| page:
    #12811   2012/12/24 08:14AM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz: Coming into support Liz this Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas Liz fans. Love Liz..still want her in her own story. Don't care too much for Subrina. Lucy looking good and still Lucy. I'm thinking whomever gets AJ they should have a story with him. He is looking a lot better than when he came on it looks like he has lost some weight. It is clear they do not want him with Sam since she gave him part of her shares.

I wonder what they got plan for him..he do seem more interesting than some on the show. I just want Liz to have a story & I hope it does not take forever. I'm still not sure about AJ & Liz pairing. Tired of Liz in that cornball roll with Subrina..still not interested in the character she is just not root worthy to me. Liz fan all the way.
    The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.

With Monica propping AJ to Liz on friday, it seems like she is playing match maker. More Liz in a big s/l works for me too!

#12812   2012/12/26 08:58PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Loved that Monica finally apologized to Liz! Of course Liz was gracious and accepted!

Loved the little Liz & Lucy scene! So nice to see the vets interacting!

So, SBu has signed with Y&R! Interesting! JFP must of given him what he wanted! Maybe Becky will head there in March! When she was let go that's where I wanted her to go and chem test with Nick

Becky praised JFP in an interview recently! Also SBu's character is apparently an architect! Remember the Liason fantasy

#12813   2013/01/01 03:16PM
    lovelyliz

Happy New Year Liz fans. Coming in to support her tonight. Miss my girl. I just got out of the hospital I better take it easy my blood pressure went up so much that one of my blood vessel burst it was bleeding in my right temple and on the left side the doctor told me it is a wait and see thing because the MRI did not tell them much so I have to wait till it dry and then he will do more tests.

I feel great other than that everything was ok my coordination and all the Doctor told me to follow his finger and put my finger on my nose. It was so painful I knew something was wrong because everytime I would bend over I was in so much pain my family convince me to go to the hospital & I did I was admitted that same night. Nothing like being at home. So glad I'm home I spent New Years eve in the hospital tried to reach my son but the phone in my room for some reason would not work.

I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz..there's no place like home. Miss being at home..so happy I'm home.

Miss being on the board but most of all miss Liz being in a story and on screen. Gh ratings are not that good that is what they get nobody wants to see some of this stuff they showing. Some are down right tired of it and I'm one of them. Missing the beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Hope she gets a story real soon or find a new job. Go Liz!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/01 03:21PM
    #12814   2013/01/01 06:31PM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz: Happy New Year Liz fans. Coming in to support her tonight. Miss my girl. I just got out of the hospital I better take it easy my blood pressure went up so much that one of my blood vessel burst it was bleeding in my right temple and on the left side the doctor told me it is a wait and see thing because the MRI did not tell them much so I have to wait till it dry and then he will do more tests.

I feel great other than that everything was ok my coordination and all the Doctor told me to follow his finger and put my finger on my nose. It was so painful I knew something was wrong because everytime I would bend over I was in so much pain my family convince me to go to the hospital & I did I was admitted that same night. Nothing like being at home. So glad I'm home I spent New Years eve in the hospital tried to reach my son but the phone in my room for some reason would not work.

I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz..there's no place like home. Miss being at home..so happy I'm home.

Miss being on the board but most of all miss Liz being in a story and on screen. Gh ratings are not that good that is what they get nobody wants to see some of this stuff they showing. Some are down right tired of it and I'm one of them. Missing the beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Hope she gets a story real soon or find a new job. Go Liz!!!

Take care of yourself. Sounds like a very scary experience. Hope you are ok.
    Maybe Liz will be on some for the end of the week to put a smile on your face.
    Sorry to read about this health scare.

#12815   2013/01/02 05:28AM
    ransomha

Quote ransomha:
    Quote lovelyliz: Happy New Year Liz fans. Coming in to support her tonight. Miss my girl. I just got out of the hospital I better take it easy my blood pressure went up so much that one of my blood vessel burst it was bleeding in my right temple and on the left side the doctor told me it is a wait and see thing because the MRI did not tell them much so I have to wait till it dry and then he will do more tests.

Good morning!

Hope you are doing well. Please check in so we know how you're feeling!

#12816   2013/01/02 12:49PM
    lovelyliz

Quote ransomha:
    Quote ransomha:

Good morning!

Thanks for your concern..I'm ok but I wish I was feeling better. I have a Doctors appointment tomorrow I just want to feel better. I'm going to go to bed and rest take me some medicine. I too hope Liz is on this week. I think GW wrote Liz better than these guys. I should have known they may of change writers but not the people that are in charge. What they say goes and dam the fans..the fans does not matter anymore only what they want. I always thought they were behind not letting Liason happen & they are the same people that won't give Becky a story or airtime.JMO.

I'm feeling ok but not 100%..again thanks for your concern & Happy New Year to you. God Bless you! Go Becky!!!

#12817   2013/01/04 01:39PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ransomha:

Good morning!

Thanks for your concern..I'm ok but I wish I was feeling better. I have a Doctors appointment tomorrow I just want to feel better. I'm going to go to bed and rest take me some medicine. I too hope Liz is on this week. I think GW wrote Liz better than these guys. I should have known they may of change writers but not the people that are in charge. What they say goes and dam the fans..the fans does not matter anymore only what they want. I always thought they were behind not letting Liason happen & they are the same people that won't give Becky a story or airtime.JMO.

I'm feeling ok but not 100%..again thanks for your concern & Happy New Year to you. God Bless you! Go Becky!!!

Wow Lovely, that was a scary situation! Glad you are on the mend! Relax and take it easy!

Loved Liz's little scene with Johnny today....I always wanted to see them interact but we never did! I always wanted Liz & Johnny to have a hot steamy ONS That was of course before the writers destroyed him

#12818   2013/01/07 04:25AM
    lovelyliz

Good Morning Liz fans. I am mending and will keep doing so as long as I do not have to work. I work in the Lab it can be too stressful at times. My boss said if I come back I can work half days I think I will do that..that way I can build my leave up.

So they seem like they going with AJ & Liz my only hope is they do not use Liz to make certain someone look good I will not name any names but I still do not trust them what they did to Liz with the paternity thing & she still do not know what Liz did..well at least Jason forgave her.

I miss Jason sometimes but he was only going to go back with Sam. So glad I do not have to see that couple anymore.

Missing Liz on screen and hoping she gets a story soon. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!!!

#12819   2013/01/07 01:09PM
    xoxoBrittany...

WTH is with Elizabeth barely being on? She maybe is on twice a week and the scenes are like not even 5 minutes....

RC is wasting Becky's potential....

#12820   2013/01/10 02:50PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Liz was on today with stupid annoying Sabrainless I am sorry if anybody likes the character, she is just too naive and stupid. I want Liz to just slap her and tell her to grow a pair

I enjoyed the little Liz & AJ scene today.....Liz does need a good friend with benefits...I mean friend

« 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list