List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1705029, Replies: 12914
    « 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 » »| page:
    #12801   2012/12/18 04:55PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    ransomha

Quote bella jasam:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote bella jasam: If Liz needs romance, lets hope she uses a condom this time. She must have bulk supply of them by now since she hasn't had any use for them recently. We don't want her cheating on yet another guy and having yet another kid from yet another different daddy.

Please No Bashers Thanks......

Only Admin can start No Bashing threads.

Then I guess you are a fan! Knew you'd come around, see the light and enjoy this awesome character! Welcome to the Liz lovers thread!

#12802   2012/12/18 05:00PM
    bella jasam

I am a fan of the writers. I'm so happy they give her so much time off. I'm happy she ain't on screen that much. Once or twice a month is enough for this fan.

#12803   2012/12/18 05:08PM
    lovelyliz

Coming in to support Liz tonight. Love Liz. Can't wait to see her scenes. It is a reason this thread was created to keep bashers out. The person that created ask could they do it. I don't understand why someone would come in here that is clearly not a Liz fan. Sometimes wonder is this thread for children.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/18 05:10PM
    #12804   2012/12/18 05:10PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote bella jasam: I am a fan of the writers. I'm so happy they give her so much time off. I'm happy she ain't on screen that much. Once or twice a month is enough for this fan.

I agree Bella, I think she is on quite enough. As a fan I am looking forward to see her squirm her way into the Q's fortune. I think it would be a great addition to the reputation her character has shown. But lets make some more time for the people who actually have an interesting story to tell. As a background character I think she is doing a stellar job!

#12805   2012/12/18 05:14PM
    lovelyliz

Quote bella jasam:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote bella jasam: If Liz needs romance, lets hope she uses a condom this time. She must have bulk supply of them by now since she hasn't had any use for them recently. We don't want her cheating on yet another guy and having yet another kid from yet another different daddy.

It was approved by the Administrator to put No Bashers in Liz thread..so you should check things out first.

#12806   2012/12/18 05:15PM
    ransomha

Quote lovelyliz: Coming in to support Liz tonight. Love Liz. Can't wait to see her scenes. It is a reason this thread was created to keep bashers out. The person that created ask could they do it. I don't understand why someone would come in here that is clearly not a Liz fan. Sometimes wonder is this thread for children.

I agree with you. This is a fan thread .
    Love seeing Liz on today and involved in the Britt drama and the nurses ball s/l. Still not satisfied! Want MORE! She was great with Britt today, and looked totally beautiful. Next is a romance......

#12807   2012/12/18 06:55PM
    bella jasam

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote bella jasam:
    Quote ransomha:

It was approved by the Administrator to put No Bashers in Liz thread..so you should check things out first.

You're right.

#12808   2012/12/18 07:41PM
    xoxoBrittany...

Loved Lizzie giving Britt attitude

RC needs to put RH on more they are wasting her talent.

#12809   2012/12/19 03:23AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote xoxoBrittany2488: Loved Lizzie giving Britt attitude

RC needs to put RH on more they are wasting her talent.

I totally agree. RH is a very talented actress who has chemistry with everyone she works with. There is not enough Liz on our screens but when she is, she doesn't disappoint this fan.

#12810   2012/12/24 07:51AM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz this Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas Liz fans. Love Liz..still want her in her own story. Don't care too much for Subrina. Lucy looking good and still Lucy. I'm thinking whomever gets AJ they should have a story with him. He is looking a lot better than when he came on it looks like he has lost some weight. It is clear they do not want him with Sam since she gave him part of her shares.

I wonder what they got plan for him..he do seem more interesting than some on the show. I just want Liz to have a story & I hope it does not take forever. I'm still not sure about AJ & Liz pairing. Tired of Liz in that cornball roll with Subrina..still not interested in the character she is just not root worthy to me. Liz fan all the way.
    The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.

« 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list