List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1691687, Replies: 12914
    « 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 » »| page:
    #12791   2012/12/10 06:32PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote ransomha: Glad to see Liz on today. Want more and really want a romance for her!

Hi Rans!

I want to see more of Liz too! Its ridiculous how little airtime she gets and she has such a huge fanbase!

I too want to see her in a steamy romance! She hasn't had sex since when Aiden was conceived?! Its been far too long!

Lovely, I don't see GV coming back to GH anytime soon he is now on DOOL and looking mighty fine! Forgot how hot that man was

I am still holding out hope that Ric will return, I am all for a LiRic reunion! .... I am gonna wait and see what I think about an A&E pairing! Becky practically has chemistry with everyman she works with! I think they could be a great couple if written properly! If they start as friends and bond over there common losses and hardships!

#12792   2012/12/10 08:45PM
    Axl Rose

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote ransomha: Glad to see Liz on today. Want more and really want a romance for her!

Hi Rans!

I want to see more of Liz too! Its ridiculous how little airtime she gets and she has such a huge fanbase!

I too want to see her in a steamy romance! She hasn't had sex since when Aiden was conceived?! Its been far too long!

Lovely, I don't see GV coming back to GH anytime soon he is now on DOOL and looking mighty fine! Forgot how hot that man was

I am still holding out hope that Ric will return, I am all for a LiRic reunion! .... I am gonna wait and see what I think about an A&E pairing! Becky practically has chemistry with everyman she works with! I think they could be a great couple if written properly! If they start as friends and bond over there common losses and hardships!

AJ and Elizabeth most definitely

#12793   2012/12/12 01:11AM
    LiasonSteckyFan

I loved Liz's scenes today! She was looking all kinds of beautiful! Glad she was mad at AJ for the hurt he caused Em, but I knew Liz would soften

I think there was chemistry there, I liked the way he said Elizabeth

#12794   2012/12/12 06:42AM
    jizforever

Hi LSF! I agree and she was beautiful as always. I liked the way he said her name too lol. My heart is always with liason but I definantly saw chemistry, a spark and real potential.

#12795   2012/12/13 07:01PM
    lovelyliz

Here to support Liz as always. Missing her on my screen.
    The Beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. The best actress that Gh has in my opinion.

Gh is missing out to me when they do not use this talented lady. Liz & AJ scenes were good I most like Liz in those scenes love him giving Liz the picture of Jason & him but I do not want the pairing..just don't. I want Liz to move on. I just don't know why they got rid of Matt he would have been a good person for Liz. Sorry they got rid of Scott but I never felt him as Liz brother. They don't want Liz to have family or boyfriend. What is she to do. I do think they are buying time till Liz contract runs out..I'm a Liz fan first if she goes so do I. As much as GH is good to some I can take it or leave it..will not be hard for me to stop watching for I am not watching now..Becky is the only reason I watch & if they let her go tomorrow I will not be all that upset like before because I know that it is coming to let her go. Like a lot of her fans said the writing is on the wall. I feel bad for Becky and I hope she finds something where her talent will be used.

I liked Star from One life but now I'm beginning to not care for her so much. Why is she on all the time. She is not all that & is not all that talented. I kept thinking why is she even in scenes with AJ & Liz. McRon still sucks and the show is to me still not all that great.

I do want to see what happen today everyone is talking about. Hope Liz is on soon. Love Liz. Go Liz!!!

#12796   2012/12/18 01:12PM
    oltlforever31

It was fun watching Liz tell Britt what she really thinks of her today. I enjoyed those scenes. Go Liz!

#12797   2012/12/18 01:13PM
    ransomha

Quote oltlforever31: It was fun watching Liz tell Britt what she really thinks of her today. I enjoyed those scenes. Go Liz!

Me too! She let her feelings be known and looked beautiful doing it. Was glad to see her on today. Want a romance for her.

#12798   2012/12/18 04:38PM
    bella jasam

If Liz needs romance, lets hope she uses a condom this time. She must have bulk supply of them by now since she hasn't had any use for them recently. We don't want her cheating on yet another guy and having yet another kid from yet another different daddy.

#12799   2012/12/18 04:41PM
    ransomha

Quote bella jasam: If Liz needs romance, lets hope she uses a condom this time. She must have bulk supply of them by now since she hasn't had any use for them recently. We don't want her cheating on yet another guy and having yet another kid from yet another different daddy.

Please No Bashers Thanks......

#12800   2012/12/18 04:52PM
    bella jasam

Quote ransomha:
    Quote bella jasam: If Liz needs romance, lets hope she uses a condom this time. She must have bulk supply of them by now since she hasn't had any use for them recently. We don't want her cheating on yet another guy and having yet another kid from yet another different daddy.

Please No Bashers Thanks......

Only Admin can start No Bashing threads.

« 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list