List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 08:23PM, Views: 1603783, Replies: 12913
    « 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 » »| page:
    #12781   2012/11/29 06:11PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    lovelyliz

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: ****** SPOILER ********

Saw a spoiler that Liz & AJ have a "talk" on December 11th! Can't wait to see the chemistry between the two!

Also saw a spoiler that Liz, Pat, Steve and Sabrina all work together for the Nurses Ball....Brit the witch works solo

Thanks! Glad to see Liz in the spoilers. I don't like AJ he is boring like a few others on the show. If Robyn is not coming back why not have Electrick they have more in common than the rest of those girls trying to be with him.

Since the show is probably ending why not have Electrick. Go Electrick!!!

#12782   2012/11/30 01:19PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

I watched Liz's scenes today, glad she was there for Sabrina and put Brit the twit in her place I saw a little of the feisty Liz today! Now if the idiots would just give her a real story!

#12783   2012/12/03 07:57AM
    Axl Rose

Elizabeth would be a great couple pairing for Johnny and or Todd Manning

#12784   2012/12/03 12:39PM
    lovelyliz

Coming in to support Liz this hot December day! Wow it is hot outside it seem like summer. Where did winter go.
    Missing Liz on my screen. She is the reason I watch and she will be the reason I will not watch if she is not on. Sorry but Becky is the best actress GH has in my opinion. Not interested in Subrina, Brit or anyone else on the show. I am bored with Gh even with Anna & a few others.

As much as people raving about Gh ratings they are not all that great. I don't hear the buzz like I use to when GH was good..it not all that good in my opinion. It is better than before but it has a long way to go. Mcron to me still don't know balance it is not balance when you see more of One life to live characters than the vets that have been there for years how about honoring them. I can see why Steve Burton left. I think Bernard may follow and possibly my girl I just don't see her sticking around without a story and air time. Why bother and they may not renew her contract.

I wonder is Becky contract or her pay may be too much for them to keep her and that is way I see all these day players they must come cheap.

Not interested if the nurses ball is all about boring Subrina or Brit..people like them make everyone around them boring because Liz and Patrick deserve better than this they really do.

I've just about given up or hoping for anything good for Liz or airtime. Why do we see so much of Sam she should of went with Jason..she is not all that..she bore me to tears. Ron give her a rest please.

More Liz on my screen please. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!!!

#12785   2012/12/05 10:13PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

New Liz video, its awesome! <3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvtZmTQLycQ&feature=g-all-c

#12786   2012/12/05 10:14PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

I may hate LL2 with a passion but I did love them back in the day ( 98-99 era ) this is a great video! Showcases there early relationship!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJNNsxyElv8

#12787   2012/12/09 10:41PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

I am working on a Liz video! I haven't vidded anything in years, but I was inspired to make a Liz tribute! It will be ready after all the holidays and I will post it

Lovely, I saw on Twitter that the actor and actress who played Corey & Topanga on Boy Meets World were watching casting calls for a girl to play there daughter! So the show is definately a go!

#12788   2012/12/10 09:08AM
    Axl Rose

I hope Elizabeth and AJ do hook up and that they do become a couple

#12789   2012/12/10 01:14PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz. Missing Liz on my screen. Love Liz. I don't want a AJ and Liz pairing. From what I have seen of him he is boring to me Liz needs someone exciting and it is not AJ. I don't think Liz would fit in with the Q family and besides the guy that plays him said he wanted to be paired with Kemo..let her have him!

She was on today I liked that but I still say Liz needs to get away from punky b. and the other guy. This is the first writer that does not seem to know how to write for Liz. RC/FV sucks in my opinion. Tired of Anna but not Robert. Why does she gets all this air time.

Not interested in her or Fiason. More Liz please and in a story. I do fear he may write something bad for Liz even if she gets a story..she may still be propping others & make them look good. Don't trust the new people in charge.

RC have not even had Liz be in scenes with no one from One life. So I do not see them pairing her with Todd and look how long Johnny has been on he has not had any scenes with Liz. For me it has to be someone new or bring back GV for her. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!!!

#12790   2012/12/10 02:05PM
    ransomha

Glad to see Liz on today. Want more and really want a romance for her!

« 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list