List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1653094, Replies: 12914
    « 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 » »| page:
    #12771   2012/11/16 04:44AM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    lovelyliz

Quote LiasonSteckyFan: Hi Lovely!

I saw on tv today that they may be doing a Boy Meets World 2.0 show....except this time it will be more of Girl Meets World. Corey & Topanga are older and they have a pre-teen daughter and the show would revolve around her! I hope they do it and they show Sean and Angela married with kids too

I hope so too. Love them and they all still look young.

#12772   2012/11/16 04:49AM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz today. Good Morning! Glad Liz was on yesterday. I still want a story for her..she is the best & I hope she gets to shine soon. She was so beautiful yesterday love the way she had her hair..not liking her friend too much. Liz need her old friends back. I don't like the rumors I'm hearing about Patrick that he may leave and Robyn with him..maybe that will be a good thing because scrubs fans don't want to see Patrick with anyone else. Love Liz & she is on today too. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Liz!!!

#12773   2012/11/16 04:52AM
    ransomha

Liz on everyday! That's a good thing!

#12774   2012/11/24 06:39AM
    lovelyliz

Coming in to support Liz this cloudy Saturday Morning. Good Morning Liz fans! Even though Liz was on last week it is still not enough for me..more Liz please. I'm worried because Gh ratings are up which is good but they may feel like no use for certain characters & fire them. My main concern is Becky.

It seem since the writers took over and Jason left they don't seem to have anything for Liz. I'm hearing rumors that JT is leaving & that KM will be back to usher him off. I think the opposite of that it could be Becky and that either JJ coming back or Rick herst to usher Becky off. I always think the opposite of what I'm hearing..just like when Becky left they kept saying another actress is going but the truth was it was Becky. It caught me by surprise I could not believe it. She is hardly shown and usually you will be out the door soon.

This time it will not bother me so much I would welcome Becky to leave she should not stay anywhere if she cannot get a story. She is a good actress and deserve the best.

Half of the cast they have now is boring to me. AJ is boring and Duke. You know what I'm so glad of I do not see much of Kate that story line was drag on far too long it is time for her to be kill off or sent to shady brook. I don't think Star is bad like people say she is one thing they need to show Star & Todd more in scenes & they should have never got rid of her daughter I suspect the higher ups did not want her with child much like they did not want Liason. I could never blame the writers this was in place long before they came but I do blame them for the bad writing that Liz got before Jason left. Well at least Liz got to be redeem.

I don't want Liz in scenes with AJ let Sam have him. I just want Liz in a story. She is good actress and beautiful. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst.
    The best actress GH has in my opinion. More Becky please on my screen. Go Becky!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/24 06:43AM
    #12775   2012/11/27 12:43PM
    RainStormRaider

Just came in here to feel nostalgic.
    If I could dream-cast Rebecca Herbst in anything it would be as a sailor on Last Resort. Possibly one stationed at the Pentagon.

#12776   2012/11/27 03:52PM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz tonight. Where is my girl. I really wish she could get more airtime. I want her in a story more than a romance. I really believe they do not want to write for her it started with fronz & now with McRon I've come to the conclusion that they really do not care for Becky and they trying to ride it out till her contract ends. It's still the same people in charge no matter who writes for GH & they are the ones that are in charge and they care nothing for Becky that was proven when they fired her last year..kinda wish Becky found another soap or show. I wish she never looked back at GH.

On the bright side of all this Becky is still young, gifted and beautiful. I hope she gets a chance to shine some where else. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. You may not be their favorite but you are our favorite...we think your great & will always support you no matter what. A Rebecca Herbst fan for life.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/27 03:55PM
    #12777   2012/11/27 06:39PM
    ransomha

SPOLIER TALK....................

Anyone hear he rumor that Jagger is coming back................for LIZ?

Would LOVE it! He's so fine.

#12778   2012/11/27 07:48PM
    coho49

Quote ransomha: SPOLIER TALK....................

I have heard that rumor in several places!!!
    Just wanted to support Liz, I'm a little disappointed that Liz hasn't been all week...so far, I'm sure we'll see her sometime this week. I do like Liz making new friends with Sabrina and working on the Nurse's Ball, but want a more exciting storyline for her. I'm thinking that since SB left the storyline she was going to have has fallen apart and a new one is coming, after a little bit of scrabbling. At least that's what I hope!

#12779   2012/11/27 11:08PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote coho49:
    Quote ransomha: SPOLIER TALK....................

I have heard that rumor in several places!!!
    Just wanted to support Liz, I'm a little disappointed that Liz hasn't been all week...so far, I'm sure we'll see her sometime this week. I do like Liz making new friends with Sabrina and working on the Nurse's Ball, but want a more exciting storyline for her. I'm thinking that since SB left the storyline she was going to have has fallen apart and a new one is coming, after a little bit of scrabbling. At least that's what I hope!

Mmmm Jagger....drool! That man still looks fine!

I am looking forward to the scenes between AJ & Liz, I want to see if there is any chemistry! After Becky is the queen of onscreen chemistry! I may hate Lucky but she was hot with GV! Hated Niz but they were hot! .....I loved LiRic though, they are my guilty pleasure couple on GH

Would anybody else be open to a A&E pairing ( AJ&Liz)? I think if it was written properly it could be awesome!! They bond over there shared losses ( Jason & Em ) and there hardships. It progresses into something more and Liz and the boys move into Q Mansion and liven the place up Jake is bought back and AJ helps raise him ( choke on that Monica & Jason )

I would also be open to a Liz/Jagger pairing...we could call them Eager

#12780   2012/11/29 05:49PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

****** SPOILER ********

Saw a spoiler that Liz & AJ have a "talk" on December 11th! Can't wait to see the chemistry between the two!

Also saw a spoiler that Liz, Pat, Steve and Sabrina all work together for the Nurses Ball....Brit the witch works solo

« 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list