List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1692892, Replies: 12914
    « 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 » »| page:
    #12761   2012/10/16 01:54PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    AlyasMom

Quote jl4ever: Ugh. RC really should have not pulled Liz into this whole baby DNA crap in the first place. Jason, John and Sam are all coming out of this without any goop attached to their faces, but Liz has to be made to look all cray cray in messing with a DNA test. GRrrrr..

ICAM!!! RC is on my ish list for sure, and will definetly be the cause of GH tanking in ratings just like on OLTL!

#12762   2012/10/16 02:06PM
    AlyasMom

Quote lovelyliz: Coming in to support Liz tonight. I guess I'm a one woman show here supporting Liz. I'm a Liz fan first..I was never and never will be couple fan first. So I guess some has jump ship since Jason is leaving and it is no Liason. Well I was never on Liason ship. Before I was when they were young but too much has happen for me to care if they get together or not. It was always Jason to me that didn't want it not Liz. So I'm here supporting Liz no matter what or who. More Liz please and in a story. I like to see whats ahead for Liz..I wish they would bring back Matt.
    Liz needs some friends.

Can't believe some have jump ship because it is no Liason and some are saying they do not care to watch her anymore well I say to that they was not a Liz fan in the first place..more a Jason fan.

I wonder will jasam fans jump ship when Jason leaves or will they support Sam..time will tell.

Love Liz. Hope she gets a story soon.

You know I dont give two shi^ts abt Liason, it is Liz who I love! I jumped ship when Ewan was killed off because I knew exactly where RC was gonna go and I knew who he was gonna use, and I just couldnt bare to watch it. And I didnt, until I caught some of the epi's on youtube just to see her performance. I tried to warn some Liason fans that this would happen, alot of folks didnt even want to give Ewan a chance because they were so dead-set on having Liason back and now look, RC played Liz's fans like a harp from hell and people have finally thrown in the towel

#12763   2012/10/25 12:55PM
    lovelyliz

Love Liz short scenes yesterday. More Liz on my screen please. I remember when Becky got fired everyone stop going to some boards..not for SB people are still coming and I believe a lot of them are just tired of Jason character & are glad that he is gone because it will be no more jasam. It will be interesting to see how the ratings will be after him. I watch Liz and some others I think it is sad that she is not on or Patrick & they need to get rid of those two ladies. I do not like neither one but maybe the Doctor has potential.

I will not watch till Liz get a story and some screen time she is the only reason I watch. I will not watch the Sam show nor jasam show at least one part of them is gone. Becky is the best actress on the show in my opinion. The ones that get all the screen time is not very good actors.

FV sucks and will always suck in my opinion. Love what Liz had to say about Jason..she said I don't know how I can live with out him..Liz say something it is meaningful when some say something either they do not put a lot in their scene or they are just plain bad actors.

Love Liz. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/25 12:56PM
    #12764   2012/10/25 06:55PM
    lovelyliz

Liz will survive w/out Jason..she may not know it yet but she will. She is strong and beautiful & she survive all these years with out his ass and she will do it again. Maybe that is what I hate the most about FV writing I kinda wish he never had them in scenes again all it did was make me angry. It was not going any where. Love that Liz is in the spoilers it maybe a little spoiler for her but at least she is in it. I'm looking forward to electrick scenes.

More Liz on my screen and in a story. If any Liz fans is out there please call the comment line to ask kindly for liz to have a story and screen time. Thanks!

The beautiful, strong and talented Rebecca Herbst. GO BECKY!!! Your #1 fan always.

#12765   2012/10/26 06:22PM
    lovelyliz

Yay Liz was on today. More Liz please. Love when she said she loved Jason. Her words are so meaningful. She is such a wonderful lead actress in romance. She is strong and beautiful. Love Liz. Go Liz!!!

#12766   2012/10/29 05:46AM
    lovelyliz

Coming into support Liz this Monday Morning. Good Morning!
    Love that Liz was on Friday but I want more...I keep calling the comment line to support Liz & tell them I want her in a story. I hope they listen. Liz is a wonderful actress she is not being used to her potential. She is still to me the best actress that GH has. She needs some friends, a story line and love interest..no to AJ, Lucky and Jason if he ever comes back.

I love Liz short story when she was kidnapped..Gh was at it's best. When Jerry comes on everybody watches. More Liz please in a story. I will watch her and she is the reason I watch GH. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!!!

#12767   2012/10/29 08:50PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Quote lovelyliz: Coming into support Liz this Monday Morning. Good Morning!
    Love that Liz was on Friday but I want more...I keep calling the comment line to support Liz & tell them I want her in a story. I hope they listen. Liz is a wonderful actress she is not being used to her potential. She is still to me the best actress that GH has. She needs some friends, a story line and love interest..no to AJ, Lucky and Jason if he ever comes back.

I love Liz short story when she was kidnapped..Gh was at it's best. When Jerry comes on everybody watches. More Liz please in a story. I will watch her and she is the reason I watch GH. The beautiful and talented Rebecca Herbst. Go Becky!!!

Hi Lovely!

Becky tweeted today that her 2x ex-husband was in PC Which would mean the hot evil Ric Lansing I love him and I love to hate him lol. I loved LiRic thought there were awesome till TPTB ruined them for Sonny and crap. Would love to see Ric Hearst back on GH I am sure the RH2 factor will be hot as always and they can show all the other dull boring couples how to do it right

#12768   2012/10/30 12:53PM
    lovelyliz

Quote LiasonSteckyFan:
    Quote lovelyliz: Coming into support Liz this Monday Morning. Good Morning!

Hi Lovely!

Becky tweeted today that her 2x ex-husband was in PC Which would mean the hot evil Ric Lansing I love him and I love to hate him lol. I loved LiRic thought there were awesome till TPTB ruined them for Sonny and crap. Would love to see Ric Hearst back on GH I am sure the RH2 factor will be hot as always and they can show all the other dull boring couples how to do it right

I wish he was coming back too but he isn't it was confirm by someone that he was not coming back. If he were I wonder how would they write him. I just want Liz in a story and does not seem like it is going to happen. I honestly wish Becky had her own production company & she gets to work all she wants and with whom she wants & call the shots. That would be awesome for Becky.

I feel bad for Becky and some others at GH that can act & deserve a story. They seem to only care for people that can't act and are boring. I will continue to support Becky and call the comment line. I just hope one day they will listen. She is a good actress she & some others deserve a chance to shine. Go Becky!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/30 12:56PM
    #12769   2012/11/04 07:24AM
    lovelyliz

Good Morning! Coming into support Liz. Hope she gets a story soon. I will continue to call the comment line in hope that Liz gets a story. Miss her when she is not on. The only ones that I love now on GH is Liz, Patrick and Todd. I saw a pic of Todd and Jason together wow Todd looked so much younger. Todd and Carly are a rootworthy couple to me. That is the only couple I see that are good besides Dante & Lulu but the strange thing is I still do not want to watch GH much. GH has a lot of boring people on now.

I was excited when the guys from One life took over but now to me they do not give other cast members a chance on the show and that is sad to me. Why does AJ hog up the screen he just got back. Till GH honor the ones that has been there way before the Connies & the rest of them step foot in Port Charles I will not watch. I hope Connie leaves don't like the character. Sonny can do better than her.

It is not just my girl that is not shown much it's whole of them that you hardly see anymore.

Becky look so small next to Scott..I wish she would gain some more weight I hope that is ok to say if not I'm sorry.

More Liz on my screen please. The beautiful and talented Becky. GO BECKY!!!

#12770   2012/11/05 10:47PM
    LiasonSteckyFan

Hi Lovely!

I saw on tv today that they may be doing a Boy Meets World 2.0 show....except this time it will be more of Girl Meets World. Corey & Topanga are older and they have a pre-teen daughter and the show would revolve around her! I hope they do it and they show Sean and Angela married with kids too

« 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list