List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/10 08:23PM, Views: 1604875, Replies: 12913
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2007/10/27 09:52PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    ldy_cass

dinkydawes I totally love all those scenes you listed. One of my favs has got to me when she reemed Lucky for his ego strocking drama. It's moments like those that I see the old Liz that Ricoskid was talking about. I feel like she's slowly but surely starting to come back. And from the spoilers I've read about the ball it sounds like she'll have some back bone!! Yeah! I agree though silent little meak girl isn't cutting it, I want my fiesty Liz! I want the Liz from the old days, and I think Jason will bring that out in her.

#102   2007/10/27 09:55PM
    meowbowow

Quote ldy_cass: dinkydawes I totally love all those scenes you listed. One of my favs has got to me when she reemed Lucky for his ego strocking drama. It's moments like those that I see the old Liz that Ricoskid was talking about. I feel like she's slowly but surely starting to come back. And from the spoilers I've read about the ball it sounds like she'll have some back bone!! Yeah! I agree though silent little meak girl isn't cutting it, I want my fiesty Liz! I want the Liz from the old days, and I think Jason will bring that out in her.

I like the feisty old Liz too but this Liz is all grown up and has kids so feisty isn't always the best thing for a now single mom w/two kids. She can have enough backbone w/o the feisty IMO.

#103   2007/10/27 10:04PM
    tempest

Yes, she does have to remember she's a mom and not act crazy. But, she needs to show who she is. Not someone's verbal punching bag, which is what she's been for Lucky. I see the backbone rebuilding in her, and I like it. Lucky isn't going to like the new Liz, but Jason will. She just needs to be herself and everything else will fall into place.

#104   2007/10/27 10:04PM
    ldy_cass

Quote meowbowow: I like the feisty old Liz too but this Liz is all grown up and has kids so feisty isn't always the best thing for a now single mom w/two kids. She can have enough backbone w/o the feisty IMO.

IA that she has grown and matured and her character should show that. But sometimes she just takes so much crap and stands there and does nothing. I wish in those moments whe would get fiesty back or a back bone whichever you want to call it. She does throw some zingers back once inawhile at people who really rip into her (Sam, Carly) but not enough! And it still bothers me that they let Lucky manipulate and abuse her and she just kept taking it. I think that's what really irks me.

#105   2007/10/27 10:07PM
    meowbowow

Quote tempest: Yes, she does have to remember she's a mom and not act crazy. But, she needs to show who she is. Not someone's verbal punching bag, which is what she's been for Lucky. I see the backbone rebuilding in her, and I like it. Lucky isn't going to like the new Liz, but Jason will. She just needs to be herself and everything else will fall into place.

IA. There's been some of that backbone slowing showing again which is nice to see. Lucky always has brow-beat her and never let her be herself. I just watched an old vid on YT where she and Zander were talking about Lucky, just after he had kissed her sister Sarah. Even then she was talking about how Lucky didn't love her and he was treating her badly and that was like in 2002 or 2003. What else is new?? That's all he ever does. I will be so glad when the Jake secret comes out and she can be away from Luckless for good and really be her own woman!!

#106   2007/10/27 10:08PM
    meowbowow

Quote ldy_cass:
    Quote meowbowow: I like the feisty old Liz too but this Liz is all grown up and has kids so feisty isn't always the best thing for a now single mom w/two kids. She can have enough backbone w/o the feisty IMO.

IA that she has grown and matured and her character should show that. But sometimes she just takes so much crap and stands there and does nothing. I wish in those moments whe would get fiesty back or a back bone whichever you want to call it. She does throw some zingers back once inawhile at people who really rip into her (Sam, Carly) but not enough! And it still bothers me that they let Lucky manipulate and abuse her and she just kept taking it. I think that's what really irks me.

IA. I wonder if she just keeps taking it from him b/c of the Jake secret and she feels guilty about it IMO.

#107   2007/10/27 10:14PM
    ldy_cass

Quote meowbowow: IA. I wonder if she just keeps taking it from him b/c of the Jake secret and she feels guilty about it IMO.

She's taken his crap ever since he 'returned' from the dead. It's like he's kryptonite or something. Yuck. I can't wait for that tie to be gone forever! I don't like who she is w/ him.

#108   2007/10/27 10:14PM
    tempest

Quote meowbowow:
    Quote ldy_cass:

IA. I wonder if she just keeps taking it from him b/c of the Jake secret and she feels guilty about it IMO.

Probably, Liz doesn't like to see anyone hurt because of her. Not that she loves them, or even likes them it's just not in her to hurt someone on purpose. I think a lot of people can relate to that. But, there must come a time were you say I can't take this anymore. I truely think it's going to be Jason that talks to her about all of this. Or at least says something when he sees the way Lucky is treating her, it's just not in Jason to stand there and let Lucky grill her.

#109   2007/10/27 10:15PM
    meowbowow

Quote tempest:
    Quote meowbowow:
    Quote ldy_cass:

Probably, Liz doesn't like to see anyone hurt because of her. Not that she loves them, or even likes them it's just not in her to hurt someone on purpose. I think a lot of people can relate to that. But, there must come a time were you say I can't take this anymore. I truely think it's going to be Jason that talks to her about all of this. Or at least says something when he sees the way Lucky is treating her, it's just not in Jason to stand there and let Lucky grill her.

No he isn't but he has been staying away letting Liz handle things on her own IMO. He knows that if she really needs him she will holler. I hope she hollers soon, lol.

#110   2007/10/27 10:19PM
    wren033

As much as I despise Lucky, I think Elizabeth has to experience how truly rotten he can be; otherwise, she will always feel this need to take care of him. And the more crap he dishes to her, the quicker Liz can get over him and move on. So, the more Lucky threatens to take Jake away from her, the more the old Elizabeth will rise to the surface.

I can't wait until next week. I'm ready for Jason and Elizabeth to be on screen at the same time.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list