List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!

Started by liz-fan at 2007/10/26 09:55AM
    Latest post: 2014/06/06 04:31AM, Views: 1691524, Replies: 12914
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2007/10/27 03:05PM
    Re: Liz Fans only ........... Please No Bashers Thanks!
    gembug

Quote Wishing4Liason:
    Quote gembug: Those that are waiting to expose Liz for being a liar are YKW fans and Liz haters. They just don't have anything else to look forward to.

The last part made me laugh..pretty good. Never thought about it like that.

By the way I like the avie.

Thanks, will keep it for a couple days then I need to go back to my Sonny. Although I'm thinking about Nik for sweeps.

#92   2007/10/27 03:05PM
    wren033

I hear you, Wishing . . . Elizabeth has never seen herself as "perfect" or an "angel". I love the fact that, in the barn scene, she recognized that she bares responsibility for this lie. She hates it. And, at this point, she doesn't see a way out of this situation. It has snowballed into something beyond her control. How does she let the truth out? And, I can only imagine how frightening the truth must be. To expose yourself as being dishonest - even if the original motivation was made from good intentions.

Even after Jake was born and Elizabeth told Jason she would be afraid if Jake's last name was Morgan, she admitted to Jason the doubts that she had about herself. Doubts about why she was keeping the secret (so people wouldn't think bad of her). Elizabeth is flawed and admits it. Jason is flawed and admits it. Lucky and Sam are flawed and blame others for their flaws. It's irratating when people say these things about Elizabeth and then toot the virtures of someone like Sam. But, what are you gonna do?

Vent away, Wishing, I'm sure we're not the only one who feels this way.

#93   2007/10/27 03:06PM
    wren033

Sorry for the double post.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/27 03:09PM
    #94   2007/10/27 03:07PM
    gembug

Quote tweetyb_86:
    Quote gembug: Those that are waiting to expose Liz for being a liar are YKW fans and Liz haters. They just don't have anything else to look forward to.

LMAO, so true. Yeah Liz will be exposed as a liar, but the EOS will be exposed as the woman who allowed a baby to stay kidnapped, which in my opinion is far worse.

Really, theres no comparison. Liz lied to keep her baby safe. Sam lied just to be a biotch.

#95   2007/10/27 03:10PM
    wren033

Really, theres no comparison. Liz lied to keep her baby safe. Sam lied just to be a biotch.

Couldn't have said it better.

#96   2007/10/27 05:12PM
    wren033

Quote RuRedy4This:
    Quote wren033: Sorry for the double post.

I haven't ever gotten double posted and now it is happening to me also, I don't understand it is Alan's Ghost up to his old tricks again

I think it's happened to me twice today, Ru. Alan's Ghost sounds like a good explanation.

#97   2007/10/27 09:39PM
    dinkydawes

I love Elizabeth she is my favorite character. BH deserves an emmy.

My favorite scenes were in the elevator paternity reveal.

When the wrong baby was broght to the PCPD.

When she railed on Lucky about his ego.

Whe she was on the stand and confronting Ric in the courtroom. Hoe she got that one single tear to fall.

And the Bridge ILY'S

And when she screamed at Sam to get out of her house.

Becky is amazing, she makes me feel every emotion, and her guilt and love.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/27 09:57PM
    #98   2007/10/27 09:47PM
    RicosKid

All i have to say (for today ) is that I want my spunky Liz back. I am so happy that she's at the frontburner now, which is the only reason why I'm dedicating myself to this show, but this is not the Liz I recognize. I understand that TPTB want her to be the "good" girl which is fine. Back does she have to lose her backbone too? She damm near acting like Emily and Emily is kind of boring! I'm all for Liason but if all they're going to do is stare at each other and keep on telling each other that they love each other, well, what's so fun about that?! Bring that spunky Liz back and I'll enjoy my GH once again! I barely watched the show when they rarely showed her but I WANT THE OLD FUN LIZ BACK! Example: the girls night out!

#99   2007/10/27 09:51PM
    meowbowow

Quote wren033:

Couldn't have said it better.

Me either, lol.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list