List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Heather is Franco's mom??????????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heather is Franco's mom??????????

Started by akita at 2013/11/01 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/03 02:15PM, Views: 1351, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/11/01 03:28PM
    Heather is Franco's mom??????????
    akita

That would explain a few things, but that would mean she was Jason's mom. Oh no, that would no t be good.

#2   2013/11/01 08:39PM
    Re: Heather is Franco's mom??????????
    genhospchat

Quote akita: That would explain a few things, but that would mean she was Jason's mom. Oh no, that would no t be good.

They would have to re-write Jason's entire history for Heather to be his mom. They'd have to re-write Heather's as well.

How about this scenario, Franco and Jason were never twins?!

#3   2013/11/02 03:50AM
    cardgirl

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote akita: That would explain a few things, but that would mean she was Jason's mom. Oh no, that would no t be good.

They would have to re-write Jason's entire history for Heather to be his mom. They'd have to re-write Heather's as well.

Or Steven Lars and Frodd are twins. When Heather had Steven she arranged to sell the baby and the Tayor's adopted him, she could have had twins and given the other one to Frodd's adoptive mom. Remember when she revealed that her cousin Susan gave birth to Jason she also had Frodd and she sold Frodd to a nurse at the hospital. Maybe Heather had twins and sold Frodd to that nurse. Steven Lars and Jason and Frodd are pretty close in age so maybe Heather just lied. She does that a lot. It would explain her obsession with Frodd and since she can't get to Steven she is focusing on Frodd.

Back in the day, Heather was my absolute favorite character and she would have absolutely done something like this. She was not the kind of crazy she is being made to be today. She was more shrewd and manipulative. Think Carly in the early days. She was always able to play on people's sympathy and make herself the victim. That was how Heather was.

#4   2013/11/02 04:08AM
    Bizlet

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote genhospchat:

Or Steven Lars and Frodd are twins. When Heather had Steven she arranged to sell the baby and the Tayor's adopted him, she could have had twins and given the other one to Frodd's adoptive mom. Remember when she revealed that her cousin Susan gave birth to Jason she also had Frodd and she sold Frodd to a nurse at the hospital. Maybe Heather had twins and sold Frodd to that nurse. Steven Lars and Jason and Frodd are pretty close in age so maybe Heather just lied. She does that a lot. It would explain her obsession with Frodd and since she can't get to Steven she is focusing on Frodd.

Back in the day, Heather was my absolute favorite character and she would have absolutely done something like this. She was not the kind of crazy she is being made to be today. She was more shrewd and manipulative. Think Carly in the early days. She was always able to play on people's sympathy and make herself the victim. That was how Heather was.

Steven and Frodd make a better set of twins than Jason and Frodd. What will Liz say?
    I am glad I am not the only one that loves Heather(RobinMattision) the actress is great. I loved her on AMC as Janet from another Planet.

#5   2013/11/02 04:20AM
    oltllover

This is only my opinion, but I don't see any reason to make Heather his mom. She is already related to him and she has never needed a reason to be obsessed with anyone and right now Franco is the only one that understands her and since her son is gone she is just attached herself to Franco.

#6   2013/11/02 04:27AM
    Axl Rose

If Heather is Franco's mother then that means there is no possible way Franco and Jason could be brothers let alone twins unless Heather hooked up with Alan which is unrealistic unless RC and company totally rewrite history but if they make Heather his mother, just who will be Franco's biological father if it is not Alan?

Then that means Franco would no longer be a Quartermaine and he would no longer have any stock in ELQ whatsoever

But then that means Franco and Steven Lars would be brothers

#7   2013/11/02 07:28AM
    Howie79

After yesterday's episode I was starting to wonder if they would either re-write history or simply make it that Heather lied. Since lying is something that Heather is capable of and known for, I hope that they go this route, leaving Jason, as Danny, Quartermaines. If they do go the path of making Frodd Heather's son, I hope that they don't make him Steven's twin, but instead make him the love child of Heather and Joe Kelly. Maybe Franco will want to find out about his father and that would be a great reason to bring back one of my old favorites, even for a short stint. Or I guess, while the age wouldn't really work, it has been done before, Frodd could be Scotty and Heather's child as if memory serves me right, they had a tryst or two back in the day.

#8   2013/11/02 07:47AM
    sb0457

Steven Lars was born much earlier than Jason was, so they should not be close in age...but as we know the writers can make up anything they want for a storyline.

#9   2013/11/02 08:18AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote sb0457: Steven Lars was born much earlier than Jason was, so they should not be close in age...but as we know the writers can make up anything they want for a storyline.

You're correct. There is 6 years difference between Steven and Jason. I have my own theory on why we are seeing so much of Heather. I posted it in your Heather Franco thread.

#10   2013/11/02 12:54PM
    Insxx

Its something going on with Heather. There is something she is hiding. But Franco was a exact match for Danny! Who knows she might still be his mother. Heather is hiding something and maybe he and Steven Lars are twins?Heather do like selling babies so she might have sold Franco. Its something going on and I don't know how Ron C. and his partner is going to play this!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list