List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Heather and Franco

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Heather and Franco

Started by sb0457 at 2013/11/01 12:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 04:27PM, Views: 1093, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/02 02:05PM
    Re: Heather and Franco
    Casse2go

Quote Mrs. Lansing: Here's my theory:
    Heather is Franco's cousin, and besides appreciating his "art" she has a familial concern for him, but the real reason Heather is around so much is....Spoiler alert!!

*******do not read further if you do not like spoilers****

Since AJ is being written out, and Heather's extreme hatred of Carly, AJ will remember that it was Heather who killed Connie just in time for Heather to kill AJ and frame Carly for it.

You post this as though it is fact. I for one don't think Heather killed Connie. Why would she? And why frame AJ?

Ava Jerome (A.J.) on the other hand had every reason on earth to kill Connie and would do it in the blink of an eye.

#12   2013/11/02 02:11PM
    sb0457

i didn't know they were getting rid of AJ...I think he should stay since we need more Quartermaines! I don't think Tracy is enough..we need more Q interactions and we need to see more of Monica. I liked the scene she and Lesley Webber had a few months ago at the hospital.

#13   2013/11/02 04:27PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote Casse2go:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing: Here's my theory:
    Heather is Franco's cousin, and besides appreciating his "art" she has a familial concern for him, but the real reason Heather is around so much is....Spoiler alert!!

*******do not read further if you do not like spoilers****

Since AJ is being written out, and Heather's extreme hatred of Carly, AJ will remember that it was Heather who killed Connie just in time for Heather to kill AJ and frame Carly for it.

You post this as though it is fact. I for one don't think Heather killed Connie. Why would she? And why frame AJ?

Ava Jerome (A.J.) on the other hand had every reason on earth to kill Connie and would do it in the blink of an eye.

Tsk tsk. Testy, testy. Was I stepping on toes with my little theory? (BTW I'm just me and always have been)

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list