List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What if Sabrina is pregnant?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What if Sabrina is pregnant?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/11/01 03:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 04:34AM, Views: 3245, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/11/01 03:58AM
    What if Sabrina is pregnant?
    Hyatt4Life

What if Sabrina is pregnant by the time of Robin's reveal?

Yes I want Patrick, Robin, and Emma to reunite as a family. However, if Sabrina is pregnant by the time Patrick and Emma find out that Robin is alive, what should Patrick and Sabrina do then. Mind you this is a soap and stranger things like this has happened before so this wouldn't be so far fetched for this to happened. Should Patrick reunite with Robin even if Sabrina is pregnant with his child, or should Patrick do the honorable thing and marry Sabrina anyway so that he can make sure his child won't be born out of wedlock and to give his child his name? So many outcomes and so many decisions to make.

#2   2013/11/01 04:10AM
    Re: What if Sabrina is pregnant?
    oltllover

There are so many problems with this scenario. first, there have been too many babies lately on the show(JMO) and second the fact that Robin is still alive means that technically/legally Patrick is still married(I'm pretty sure) so to marry Sabrina he would have to divorce Robin and lastly marrying sabrina to give her baby a family takes away from the fact that Emma needs a family too and its 2013 being born out of wedlock is a bit old school if he cared about that sort of thing he would have married Britt.

#3   2013/11/01 04:27AM
    duke417

A Sabrina pregnancy would be a solid no-go in my opinion.
    Why latch her onto a male character she has no future with? When this scenario happens in soap-land the mother-to-be tends to be a total shrew which Sabrina as presently written clearly is not.
    Best to pair her up with another guy on canvas or a returnee. The Britt/Nik romance came out of nowhere and clicked. The same might work with the Sabrina character.

#4   2013/11/01 04:29AM
    annabannana

If that is the case then Dr. Numb-n---s should have used protection. Get back with Robin and support Sabrina's kid.

#5   2013/11/01 04:46AM
    duke417

Quote annabannana: If that is the case then Dr. Numb-n---s should have used protection. Get back with Robin and support Sabrina's kid.

Lol. Dr. Numbn---s would probably want Sabrina to move in with Britt.

#6   2013/11/01 07:41AM
    Howie79

Quote oltllover: There are so many problems with this scenario. first, there have been too many babies lately on the show(JMO) and second the fact that Robin is still alive means that technically/legally Patrick is still married(I'm pretty sure) so to marry Sabrina he would have to divorce Robin and lastly marrying sabrina to give her baby a family takes away from the fact that Emma needs a family too and its 2013 being born out of wedlock is a bit old school if he cared about that sort of thing he would have married Britt.

In legal speak, Patrick is not legally married to Robin anymore. She was pronounced dead, there was a body that her own father identified as her and a death certificate issued. So, right now, Patrick is a widower who is free to move on with his life and remarry without complications if he chooses to. I work with lawyers and asked them about this scenario and that is what it would be in the "real" world. It has been more than 12 months since Robin was pronounced dead and there was a body, so he does not have to wait like he would if there was no body. Now when she comes back, there would, in the "real" world, be some legal things that would need to be resolved.

Now all of that being said, this is a soap and they (the writers) can twist this however they choose to for the drama and storyline and ratings.

#7   2013/11/02 04:34AM
    Axl Rose

If Sabrina is pregnant I would still want to see Patrick reunite with Robin and Emma, the 3 of them as a family and Patrick can be there for Sabrina as well as their baby, Patrick and Sabrina can co-parent even if they aren't together

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list