List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What do you think of Sam and Cruz?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you think of Sam and Cruz?

Started by Maranda at 2006/10/31 11:37AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 03:53PM, Views: 312, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/10/31 11:37AM
    What do you think of Sam and Cruz?
    Maranda

I think I could eventually see some chemestry between them if the Jasam saga ever ends That would be a nice and much needed change!

#2   2006/10/31 04:05PM
    Re: What do you think of Sam and Cruz?
    toorobbin

I did too.

Cruz definitely needs to find some nice girl.

I like the way Cruz, keeps telling Rick off.

#3   2006/10/31 05:39PM
    Perth

is cruz actualy part of the cast like the rest of the ppl or more like the mayor just scenery to add to other stories, cause i think im starten to like this character, and would like to knw more of him.

#4   2006/11/01 06:42PM
    Perth

well taggert and jessie were actualy part of the cast (their pictures was on opening scene) but cruz isnt, but he seems to be very important in the stories. And after this episode on wensday, im convinced more than ever this guy should be more involved in the sense that we should learn more about him and who is is and where he's been, and see him in his own stories.

#5   2006/11/01 06:53PM
    onegirloneboy

i think cruz will help sam out in the long run only cause of alexis,i do not see them ending up together,not he could more likely be a couple with liz

#6   2006/11/01 07:35PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote ex-michel: I thought they looked OK together in a yesterday's episode (he seems real nice) but i think he is way more Liz's speed. If Liz isn't going to take Lucky back then she should get with Cruz - they look good together too!

i agree. i liked how he let sam go, but i don't think they'd be a couple. liz is more his kind (a cop). sam likes the bad boys!

#7   2006/11/06 01:32PM
    Honey Bun

Quote BabyBlueEyes:
    Quote ex-michel: I thought they looked OK together in a yesterday's episode (he seems real nice) but i think he is way more Liz's speed. If Liz isn't going to take Lucky back then she should get with Cruz - they look good together too!

i agree. i liked how he let sam go, but i don't think they'd be a couple. liz is more his kind (a cop). sam likes the bad boys!
    Yes i agree i think maybe Liz and Cruz if she isn't with Lucky. Sam is definitely into bad boys.

#8   2006/11/06 03:53PM
    toorobbin

If Liz doesn't think that Cruz's job isn't too dangerous for her, it depends.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/06 03:53PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list