List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Ava VS. Carly! I am so Team Ava...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ava VS. Carly! I am so Team Ava...

Started by RobynH at 2013/10/30 07:05PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 06:01PM, Views: 921, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/11/01 01:33PM
    Re: Ava VS. Carly! I am so Team Ava...
    RobynH

Quote Soaps.com Admin: Admin updated your title and first post to change 'Diane' to 'Ava'.

THANK YOU!

#12   2013/11/01 01:38PM
    RobynH

Quote ransomha: Can't deal with Ava. Sleeping with Morgan, a 19 year old kid and her DAUGHTER'S ex-husband is too Jerry Springer for me.

Carly has her faults too, that's for sure but, she loves her kids and I can see how much Morgan is hurting her.

Ava doesn't seem to care what her actions have done to her relationship with her daughter. Ava has been using Kiki since the very beginning which makes me wonder if she really is her mother.

If it wasn't for the fact that I can't stand Kiki, I would agree with you to some point. However, I loathe her. She just urks me. However, Ava does to seem to genuinely care for Morgan. It honestly looks like their "diversion" tryst may become something more for the two of them. I just like Ava. Probably because I loved her on ATWT. Also, Carly is such a hypocrite. She wants to dictate to her grown son, albeit 19 yrs, how to live his life but can't even figure out who mouth to place her tongue. She bounced from AJ, lusting after Franco and playing tonsil hockey with Derek. She just needs to focus on Joselyn, whom she didn't take trick or treating because she was trying to resist Franco to the point the child started watching a horror film by herself.

#13   2013/11/01 01:43PM
    ransomha

Quote RobynH:
    Quote ransomha: Can't deal with Ava. Sleeping with Morgan, a 19 year old kid and her DAUGHTER'S ex-husband is too Jerry Springer for me.

Carly has her faults too, that's for sure but, she loves her kids and I can see how much Morgan is hurting her.

Ava doesn't seem to care what her actions have done to her relationship with her daughter. Ava has been using Kiki since the very beginning which makes me wonder if she really is her mother.

If it wasn't for the fact that I can't stand Kiki, I would agree with you to some point. However, I loathe her. She just urks me. However, Ava does to seem to genuinely care for Morgan. It honestly looks like their "diversion" tryst may become something more for the two of them. I just like Ava. Probably because I loved her on ATWT. Also, Carly is such a hypocrite. She wants to dictate to her grown son, albeit 19 yrs, how to live his life but can't even figure out who mouth to place her tongue. She bounced from AJ, lusting after Franco and playing tonsil hockey with Derek. She just needs to focus on Joselyn, whom she didn't take trick or treating because she was trying to resist Franco to the point the child started watching a horror film by herself.

I can't argue your points! They are both wicked.
    But, if I have to pick, i'm going with Carly.

As far as dictating to her 19 year old son, I totally understand that! It's just part of being a mom! Can't help ourselves!

#14   2013/11/01 03:56PM
    RobynH

Quote ransomha:
    Quote RobynH:

As far as dictating to her 19 year old son, I totally understand that! It's just part of being a mom! Can't help ourselves!

Nope! I am still Team Ava. I have a 19 year old son and he does just about everything I tell him. He even listens when it comes to girls and women. While we do have a very good and open relationship when it comes to females, I am very pro "sew your wild oats safely". You know why this works without him getting so wrapped up? Because I didn't ship him off to boarding school (even if I could afford it) and treat him like an after-thought. Then when he is in trouble want to parent him. You can't do that and expect them to respect you when you allowed, pretty much, a Dean or Head Mistress, to parent him. Ava realizes he is young but she is, more or less, up front with him and apparently, although a young one, she treats him like a man, but is still protective of him. I know it is weird, but I like the two of them. I like them more than I like Michael and Kiki.

#15   2013/11/01 04:01PM
    ransomha

Quote RobynH:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote RobynH:

Nope! I am still Team Ava. I have a 19 year old son and he does just about everything I tell him. He even listens when it comes to girls and women. While we do have a very good and open relationship when it comes to females, I am very pro "sew your wild oats safely". You know why this works without him getting so wrapped up? Because I didn't ship him off to boarding school (even if I could afford it) and treat him like an after-thought. Then when he is in trouble want to parent him. You can't do that and expect them to respect you when you allowed, pretty much, a Dean or Head Mistress, to parent him. Ava realizes he is young but she is, more or less, up front with him and apparently, although a young one, she treats him like a man, but is still protective of him. I know it is weird, but I like the two of them. I like them more than I like Michael and Kiki.

If my 19 year old son was living with Ava i'd be going N U T S !

I'm the mom of boys too and my only complaint is they grew up too fast!

#16   2013/11/01 04:15PM
    RobynH

Quote ransomha:
    Quote RobynH:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote RobynH:

I know the feeling. My baby grew up too fast also. However, remember Morgan wouldn't have turned to Ava, I believe, if he had a better relationship with his own parents. He obviously doesn't understand Sonny's bipolar condition and Carly is just overbearing. I believe had he spent more time with his parents growing up, this Ava situation would not be going on now.

Oh and my son has bedded a 25 yr old. When I saw it coming, I told him to protect himself and realize they have nothing in common except hormones. I told him, not to minimize how great he is, but if she can relate to him vs a man her own age or older, she is lacking. He took her out ONCE, and that was it. You can fill in the blanks.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 04:18PM
    #17   2013/11/01 04:29PM
    ransomha

Quote RobynH:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote RobynH:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote RobynH:

I know the feeling. My baby grew up too fast also. However, remember Morgan wouldn't have turned to Ava, I believe, if he had a better relationship with his own parents. He obviously doesn't understand Sonny's bipolar condition and Carly is just overbearing. I believe had he spent more time with his parents growing up, this Ava situation would not be going on now.

Oh and my son has bedded a 25 yr old. When I saw it coming, I told him to protect himself and realize they have nothing in common except hormones. I told him, not to minimize how great he is, but if she can relate to him vs a man her own age or older, she is lacking. He took her out ONCE, and that was it. You can fill in the blanks.

Robyn: I so agree. Carly BLEW it with Morgan, Sending him away will effect him for the rest of his life. That was not Sonny's doing. I can totally understand Morgan's feeling but, wanting you own father DEAD changes EVERYTHING! That's just too crazy ,

Morgan doesn't understand Sonny's illness but, he doesn't care either. He only cares that Michael got Kiki and his parents like Michael better.

Morgan is like 19 and Ava is at least 40 something. That's too much. She should be arrested.

#18   2013/11/02 03:15PM
    RobynH

Quote ransomha:
    Quote RobynH:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote RobynH:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote RobynH:

Robyn: I so agree. Carly BLEW it with Morgan, Sending him away will effect him for the rest of his life. That was not Sonny's doing. I can totally understand Morgan's feeling but, wanting you own father DEAD changes EVERYTHING! That's just too crazy ,

Morgan doesn't understand Sonny's illness but, he doesn't care either. He only cares that Michael got Kiki and his parents like Michael better.

Morgan is like 19 and Ava is at least 40 something. That's too much. She should be arrested.

Nooooooo don't arrest Ava. You know it won't last. Right now she is in her prime and Morgan, well he is 19. Sexually, they are in rabbit heaven.

True he doesn't care about Sonny's illness. However, that is because he truly doesn't understand it and sadly, wasn't around to ever see it before it rose up and kicked the kid in the face.

I just can't get behind Michael and Kiki. I would never desire what I know my sibling just got finished having, regularly. That is just gross.

I like the character Carly but not as a mom. She has too much going on when she should be focusing on home. Then her brand of parenting is "Come on NOW!". Nope! Can't get into her.

#19   2013/11/02 04:58PM
    LucyT

I have a hard time not calling Ava, Carly but I adore Maura no matter what character she is playing!

#20   2013/11/02 06:01PM
    givemesoaps

I am team Ava; Carly is the poorest excuse for a mother i've ever seen. When Morgan was humiliated at the wedding party what the hell did she do? leave her sons who needed her to take poor little sick demon sonny home because he didn't take his medicine: her sons came second to a man who not too long ago promised to kill her if olivia died when ava shot her, a man who would have left her young daugther without a mother.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list