List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Hindsight---Lulu should have kept Dillons baby?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hindsight---Lulu should have kept Dillons baby?

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/30 06:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 12:22PM, Views: 467, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/10/30 06:07PM
    Hindsight---Lulu should have kept Dillons baby?
    BringBackStarr

Am I the only one who is thinking how tragic this current Lulu storyline is since she got rid of Dillons child. I wonder why no one else (besides maybe Maxie) has pointed this out? I hope Diane points out that Lulu had a chance at motherhood but couldnt be bothered at the time. Maxie made a good point today about Lulus attention span. Has Karma fallen on the house of Lulu?

#2   2013/10/30 09:40PM
    Re: Hindsight---Lulu should have kept Dillons baby?
    genhospchat

What she did then should have no bearing now. She was a teenager and didn't feel that was the right time to have a child. Her having the abortion then shouldn't be a reason to punish her not to have a child now.

I just finished watching and it was Lulu who pointed out that Maxie has no attention span.

#3   2013/10/30 11:54PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote genhospchat: What she did then should have no bearing now. She was a teenager and didn't feel that was the right time to have a child. Her having the abortion then shouldn't be a reason to punish her not to have a child now.

I just finished watching and it was Lulu who pointed out that Maxie has no attention span.

If that's the case then Maxie's past actions can't be brought up against her. Maxie deserves to raise her own child and Lull is being way out of line and unreasonable.

#4   2013/10/31 03:19AM
    Vertigobarbie

When Dante and Lulu started trying for a baby and were having problems conceiving they went to see a gynecologist to find out what the problem was. Lulu was then told that she would be unable to carry a child to term. That's when Lulu asked the Dr. if her abortion had anything to do with it. The Dr. said No and that the issue was there when she got pregnant years ago. The Dr. also told her that if she had not decided to terminate the pregnancy she never would have been able to carry that child to term.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 03:20AM
    #5   2013/10/31 10:56AM
    genhospchat

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote genhospchat: What she did then should have no bearing now. She was a teenager and didn't feel that was the right time to have a child. Her having the abortion then shouldn't be a reason to punish her not to have a child now.

If that's the case then Maxie's past actions can't be brought up against her. Maxie deserves to raise her own child and Lull is being way out of line and unreasonable.

I agree that Maxie's stuff shouldn't be brought up either, on the show. What I am saying is that Lulu having an abortion shouldn't be considered karma that she can't have a child now and should lose Connie because of it.

I don't feel Lulu is being out of line or unreasonable. Just because it's Maxie's DNA, MAXIE CHOSE to allow Dante and Lulu to be parents and bond with the baby and now they are suppose to go "thanks for letting us babysit, here you go?" NO mother could think that clearly or feel it's that easy.

#6   2013/10/31 10:57AM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie: When Dante and Lulu started trying for a baby and were having problems conceiving they went to see a gynecologist to find out what the problem was. Lulu was then told that she would be unable to carry a child to term. That's when Lulu asked the Dr. if her abortion had anything to do with it. The Dr. said No and that the issue was there when she got pregnant years ago. The Dr. also told her that if she had not decided to terminate the pregnancy she never would have been able to carry that child to term.

Hey Veggie!

Finally someone with reasoning.

#7   2013/10/31 11:33AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: When Dante and Lulu started trying for a baby and were having problems conceiving they went to see a gynecologist to find out what the problem was. Lulu was then told that she would be unable to carry a child to term. That's when Lulu asked the Dr. if her abortion had anything to do with it. The Dr. said No and that the issue was there when she got pregnant years ago. The Dr. also told her that if she had not decided to terminate the pregnancy she never would have been able to carry that child to term.

Hey Veggie!

Hey Gen!
    There are a few of us out there. LOL

#8   2013/10/31 11:36AM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote genhospchat:

Hey Veggie!

Hey Gen!

Hahaha few and far between unfortunately.

Enjoying this amazing weather today? It's rainy but no winter coat is needed.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/31 11:37AM
    #9   2013/10/31 11:41AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote genhospchat:

Hey Veggie!

Hey Gen!

It's pouring rain here but we still need warm coats. It didn't get as warm as they said it would. Of course I'm further North than you are.

#10   2013/10/31 12:22PM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote genhospchat:

Hey Veggie!

Hey Gen!

It's pouring rain here but we still need warm coats. It didn't get as warm as they said it would. Of course I'm further North than you are.

I just have a coat on but not my winter jacket that I've been wearing for the past week or so. I think it got to 15 here today so not too bad. I hope the rain stops for the Trick or Treaters tonight though.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list