List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who will support Lante in getting baby Ben?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who will support Lante in getting baby Ben?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/30 02:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 09:31AM, Views: 665, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/30 02:58PM
    Who will support Lante in getting baby Ben?
    Hyatt4Life

If it is found out that Ben is the son of Dante and Lesley Lu who is going to support them in getting thier son? I will. In fact, they should have both Ben and Connie. Maxie only wants Connie back because she thinks that she will get Spin back. And since a lot of people think that Connie should be with her bio parents, I wonder will the same people feel that Ben should be with his bio parents.

#2   2013/10/30 03:04PM
    Re: Who will support Lante in getting baby Ben?
    oltllover

Quote Hyatt4Life: If it is found out that Ben is the son of Dante and Lesley Lu who is going to support them in getting thier son? I will. In fact, they should have both Ben and Connie. Maxie only wants Connie back because she thinks that she will get Spin back. And since a lot of people think that Connie should be with her bio parents, I wonder will the same people feel that Ben should be with his bio parents.

If Maxie just wanted Spinelli back then she would have told the truth a long time ago so thats not the reason she wants her daughter because she is her daughter and IF Ben is really Lante's then the same arguement applies he is theirs biologically and should be with them

#3   2013/10/30 03:33PM
    iluvtad

I do not think that Maxie only wants her baby to get Spinelli back, if so, she wouldn't have kept the baby's paternity a secret from him in the first place. Baby Georgie is not unwanted by her bio parents, nor are they unfit. I sympathize with Lulu a little over the fact that Spixie's baby is not hers, but she needs to let go before she is sent to Ferncliff. Maxie needs to play as dirty as Lulu is, there is no other way.
    As far as baby Ben goes, absolutely he needs to go Lante, and Britt needs to be prosecuted for kidnapping, she knowingly let her lunatic mother inseminate her with Lante's embryo, she needs to pay dearly for that.

#4   2013/10/30 06:19PM
    anu89

i would as well.

#5   2013/10/31 09:31AM
    Cat333

I like Dante and he would be great for Ben but not Lulu! It would be funny if the show gets rid of Britt and her baby goes to Maxie! I just don't like Lulu! Dante and Maxie due to budget cuts they could get rid of Lulu???

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list