List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Really St. Lulu?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Really St. Lulu?

Started by KaliJ at 2013/10/30 02:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 07:12PM, Views: 396, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/30 02:14PM
    Really St. Lulu?
    KaliJ

Someone please slap this chick with a reality check. Yes, Maxie is screwed up but Lulu is NOT a saint by any stretch of the imagination. This whole how could you do this to me attitude is insane. She told Spinelli at the hospital Alexis was going after custody then when Spin said well Diane is actually going after custody she had the audacity to look shocked and ask how they could do that to her...like really? She told Maxie the gloves were off and she'd expose everything she knows about her...Maxie tells her she knows where Lulu bodies are buried as well and AGAIN she looks shocked like you would really do this to me? Can someone please explain who the heck she is that she can do whatever to whoever and they're just supposed to take it?
    Side note: I was actually a fan of hers up until she turned Michael in cause it was "the right thing to do" yet never felt a need to own up to killing Logan.

#2   2013/10/30 04:22PM
    Re: Really St. Lulu?
    DeviantAuthor

Quote KaliJ: Someone please slap this chick with a reality check. Yes, Maxie is screwed up but Lulu is NOT a saint by any stretch of the imagination. This whole how could you do this to me attitude is insane. She told Spinelli at the hospital Alexis was going after custody then when Spin said well Diane is actually going after custody she had the audacity to look shocked and ask how they could do that to her...like really? She told Maxie the gloves were off and she'd expose everything she knows about her...Maxie tells her she knows where Lulu bodies are buried as well and AGAIN she looks shocked like you would really do this to me? Can someone please explain who the heck she is that she can do whatever to whoever and they're just supposed to take it?
    Side note: I was actually a fan of hers up until she turned Michael in cause it was "the right thing to do" yet never felt a need to own up to killing Logan.

I was indifferent to Maxie for I don't know how long until this plot started going on with who the baby momma should be.

Now, I have to say I am pulling for Maxie because ShrewLu is making some of the characters I write look like lightweights and in the past, I've written some very nasty characters.

ShrewLu is turning into a vengeful bint and Dante needs to talk some sense into her or she's going to drag him down with her. (Like he doesn't have enough problems with SonnyBoy as his father.)

#3   2013/10/30 07:12PM
    Re: Really St. Lulu?
    jca12321

I am so sick of Lulu and the attitude. I can't tell if it's the script or the actress, but please end this story line soon. (Or maybe get a different Lulu.)

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list