List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny is playin' Julian....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny is playin' Julian....

Started by ransomha at 2013/10/30 11:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/10 10:40AM, Views: 1603, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/11/09 01:00PM
    Re: Sonny is playin' Julian....
    oltllover

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha: Took Sonny a couple days to figure out Derek is really Julian.

Took one day to figure out his office was bugged.

Julian is a loser.

Julian and Morgan make a perfect team.

In fairness Sonny only figured out that there was a bug because of the recording of him and the corrupt D.A. you take that away and he wouldn't have known.

Guess Julian should have used his information more discretely , instead of being seen with Morgan and having Morgan give Scotty the information in public. Or putting the bug in something Morgan brought to Sonny's office.

Also, while I love Sonny, I can appreciate that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and even he figured out who Derek really is in record time.

While Sonny may not be the smartest, compared to Julian he's Einstein.

The whole point of Morgan giving the tape to Scott was to get rid of Lazaro so that Julian can have scott on his side I dont think Julian cares who knows about Morgan or his real identity any more. JMO

#22   2013/11/09 02:48PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:

Julian is a loser.

In fairness Sonny only figured out that there was a bug because of the recording of him and the corrupt D.A. you take that away and he wouldn't have known.

Guess Julian should have used his information more discretely , instead of being seen with Morgan and having Morgan give Scotty the information in public. Or putting the bug in something Morgan brought to Sonny's office.

Also, while I love Sonny, I can appreciate that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and even he figured out who Derek really is in record time.

The whole point of Morgan giving the tape to Scott was to get rid of Lazaro so that Julian can have scott on his side I dont think Julian cares who knows about Morgan or his real identity any more. JMO

Which is another example of his stupidity.Let a messenger deliver the hard drive. Keep Morgan's loyalty to your self. Using Morgan " under cover" make way more sense. He can get more information and would have been welcome to Sonny's home and office. That's now off the table.

Julian had NO IDEA Sonny knew who he was when they talked at the coffee warehouse.
    He's stupid not to care.
    Now all his other enemies, other families know he's alive too. The Jerome's are not well liked.
    Now he has to deal with Alexis and a daughter and grandson to keep safe. More liabilities.

Hiding himself gave him power. Out in the open he's a moving target.
    With Ava and Morgan as his groupies, this guy should have a short shelf life. Hopefully.

#23   2013/11/09 04:49PM
    NickyD2

Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:

Julian is a loser.

You know, I just wish Morgan played Julian Jerome for fool.
    I mean get, He wants to get back at his dad for betraying him. But Morgan needs to wise up. Juilian is playing him for a fool. He just using Morgan to get back at Sonny and Morgan allowds it. Now, If Morgan is some how wise Up. Hopefully, Be more smarter then his stupid daddy. He would be more careful and played this game right

For example, If I was Morgan, I would pretended to be on Julian side to get back at my father. just to punish him for he did to me. But at the same time not allowing Julian Jerome to get the most Upper hand on my father on me. U see
    If Morgan played this right. He can learn more things about becoming a moster mob just like father Sonny. And since Sonny can't teach him that. Then he will learn it, else where by learning from Julian Jerome, The Mafia.

So, I'm Thinking Morgan will let Julian Jerome teach him all the things he needs to know about the mob and maybe how to become the leader mobster someday, by working for him and then have Morgan turn on Julian as a trader to get the Upper hand to be the next mob leader soft of. I believe Morgan will help Julian to bring down Sonny as Leader Mobster of PC or alease try . But Morgan, will not allowed Julian Jerome to killed his father. Because deep inside Morgan still loves his Father Sonny. However, if you ask me, I perfer to be Michael since he is the oldeset brother. After he he grows Up in the mob business. Sonny should teach Michael about everything in mob business before something happened other wise who will protect his family when he's gone if he end up in to prison or worse dead. I think Michael, should be the next mobster leader in PC once Sonny is gone.

And Shawn and Max will be loyal to Michael but Michael needs to be smarter more clever and sneaking just like his Uncle Jason was. However, if Michael can't be a mobster leader like Sonny. Then maybe he can be the leader of a Mob Enforcer. I still hopefully for that day comes by away.

#24   2013/11/10 10:40AM
    ransomha

Quote NickyD2:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote oltllover:

Julian is a loser.

You know, I just wish Morgan played Julian Jerome for fool.
    I mean get, He wants to get back at his dad for betraying him. But Morgan needs to wise up. Juilian is playing him for a fool. He just using Morgan to get back at Sonny and Morgan allowds it. Now, If Morgan is some how wise Up. Hopefully, Be more smarter then his stupid daddy. He would be more careful and played this game right

For example, If I was Morgan, I would pretended to be on Julian side to get back at my father. just to punish him for he did to me. But at the same time not allowing Julian Jerome to get the most Upper hand on my father on me. U see
    If Morgan played this right. He can learn more things about becoming a moster mob just like father Sonny. And since Sonny can't teach him that. Then he will learn it, else where by learning from Julian Jerome, The Mafia.

So, I'm Thinking Morgan will let Julian Jerome teach him all the things he needs to know about the mob and maybe how to become the leader mobster someday, by working for him and then have Morgan turn on Julian as a trader to get the Upper hand to be the next mob leader soft of. I believe Morgan will help Julian to bring down Sonny as Leader Mobster of PC or alease try . But Morgan, will not allowed Julian Jerome to killed his father. Because deep inside Morgan still loves his Father Sonny. However, if you ask me, I perfer to be Michael since he is the oldeset brother. After he he grows Up in the mob business. Sonny should teach Michael about everything in mob business before something happened other wise who will protect his family when he's gone if he end up in to prison or worse dead. I think Michael, should be the next mobster leader in PC once Sonny is gone.

And Shawn and Max will be loyal to Michael but Michael needs to be smarter more clever and sneaking just like his Uncle Jason was. However, if Michael can't be a mobster leader like Sonny. Then maybe he can be the leader of a Mob Enforcer. I still hopefully for that day comes by away.

Some interesting thoughts.

I'm hoping Morgan doesn't let Julian turn him totally against his family too.
    I know Sonny will be crushed by Morgan's betrayal but, knowing Sonny and the love he has for his children, he will forgive him.

I don't think Michael has the heart for Sonny's business.
    How about if Kristina comes back to take over the family biz, work with her father? Twist....

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list