List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny is playin' Julian....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny is playin' Julian....

Started by ransomha at 2013/10/30 11:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/10 10:40AM, Views: 1792, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/31 07:44AM
    Re: Sonny is playin' Julian....
    ransomha

With Julian using Morgan and having him on his side, what could go wrong?

#12   2013/11/01 01:42AM
    NickyD2

Quote ransomha: With Julian using Morgan and having him on his side, what could go wrong?

Well"

Lets look at this exacetly. Who is Morgan Corinthos is playing really. Is it Sonny or It is Julian Jerome.

Ok! Let say if Morgan, did betrayed Sonny to go work for Julian Jerome. Will he really betrayed Sonny for payback-
    Will that makes- (A) Morgan Corinthos smarte OR (B)Just plain stupid.

My answer is B. But only if is true.

Yeah! I get it Morgan is pissed at Sonny. So he wants to get back at him, because he felt his daddy betrayed him and he lost his wife to his brother and the fact Sonny chosen Michael over him. blah, blah, blah...Whatever!

If this turns out to be true. Then Morgan Hon. U just make the biggest mistake in your life son. Because if your day can figure out who's Julian Jerome really is? What makes he
    think Sonny won't find out what he's done to him.

And for the looks of things Julian Jerome, doesn't trust Morgan so what makes Morgan thinks, that Julian won't tell on him to his mother Carly, Sonny, Danta and Michael for whats he's done. Because whats he's done is 20-Xtimes worser for what Sonny ever done to him. It's funny because he was about to tell Sonny on Julian.

All of suddenly he decided not saying anything because he felt his daddy chosen Michael over him well boo hoo me. It's no wonder Kiki don't want him anymore. He doesn't seems to get it. Hopefully, he wise Up and learn it sooner. But only if this is true.
    If Morgan is really betrayed Sonny. Then hopefully, Michael will find out and pay Morgan back in the worst possible way.
    Maybe using KIki help to get back at Morgan by messing his heart. Then kick Morgan sorry behind for double cross their father.

Now, If Morgan chosen (A) Which is being Smart. By pretending helping Julian Jerome to take Sonny out. By pretend to work for Julian Jerome to get back at Sonny for betrayed him.

But at the end, Morgan be helping his Daddy Sonny to bring down Julian Jerome in under cover to bring down Julian Jerome by putting him in prison with Danta & olivia help. And what would makes Morgan happy then anything else. Is to win his father loyalty and more respect and love for him. Which means Morgan try to win Sonny trust for him more over Michael. He wants Sonny to choose him over Michael. U see Michael stole his ex-wife.

So whats Morgan wants else more besides KIKI. His father love and trust. The way Sonny trust and love Michael has for him more. So Morgan wants that same love and trust that Sonny shows Michael. Morgan wants Sonny to choose him over Michael for once.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/01 01:51AM
    #13   2013/11/01 05:56AM
    ransomha

Quote NickyD2:
    Quote ransomha: With Julian using Morgan and having him on his side, what could go wrong?

Well"

Lets look at this exacetly. Who is Morgan Corinthos is playing really. Is it Sonny or It is Julian Jerome.

Ok! Let say if Morgan, did betrayed Sonny to go work for Julian Jerome. Will he really betrayed Sonny for payback-
    Will that makes- (A) Morgan Corinthos smarte OR (B)Just plain stupid.

My answer is B. But only if is true.

Yeah! I get it Morgan is pissed at Sonny. So he wants to get back at him, because he felt his daddy betrayed him and he lost his wife to his brother and the fact Sonny chosen Michael over him. blah, blah, blah...Whatever!

If this turns out to be true. Then Morgan Hon. U just make the biggest mistake in your life son. Because if your day can figure out who's Julian Jerome really is? What makes he
    think Sonny won't find out what he's done to him.

And for the looks of things Julian Jerome, doesn't trust Morgan so what makes Morgan thinks, that Julian won't tell on him to his mother Carly, Sonny, Danta and Michael for whats he's done. Because whats he's done is 20-Xtimes worser for what Sonny ever done to him. It's funny because he was about to tell Sonny on Julian.

All of suddenly he decided not saying anything because he felt his daddy chosen Michael over him well boo hoo me. It's no wonder Kiki don't want him anymore. He doesn't seems to get it. Hopefully, he wise Up and learn it sooner. But only if this is true.
    If Morgan is really betrayed Sonny. Then hopefully, Michael will find out and pay Morgan back in the worst possible way.
    Maybe using KIki help to get back at Morgan by messing his heart. Then kick Morgan sorry behind for double cross their father.

Now, If Morgan chosen (A) Which is being Smart. By pretending helping Julian Jerome to take Sonny out. By pretend to work for Julian Jerome to get back at Sonny for betrayed him.

But at the end, Morgan be helping his Daddy Sonny to bring down Julian Jerome in under cover to bring down Julian Jerome by putting him in prison with Danta & olivia help. And what would makes Morgan happy then anything else. Is to win his father loyalty and more respect and love for him. Which means Morgan try to win Sonny trust for him more over Michael. He wants Sonny to choose him over Michael. U see Michael stole his ex-wife.

So whats Morgan wants else more besides KIKI. His father love and trust. The way Sonny trust and love Michael has for him more. So Morgan wants that same love and trust that Sonny shows Michael. Morgan wants Sonny to choose him over Michael for once.

Good post.

I'm hoping it's a double cross just don't know if Morgan is smart enough to think of it.
    He was quick on his feet and saved his butt by offering to work for Julian as he was about to be shot.

#14   2013/11/01 12:18PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha: Sonny is playin'' Julian like a fiddle.

Sonny know who Derek is but, Julian doesn't know that Sonny knows!
    Proud of Sonny being able to keep it in until he's ready to pounce!

Hope Sonny serves him up a necklace sandwich!

Sonny was alittle to obivious, he just put everyone he loves in more danger

For Sonny that was showing restraint~
    But, you are probably right, Julian doesn't mind going after people's children.
    Carly better watch Joss when she returns. He's low.

Anyone know why Julian's father was eating a necklace?

The pendant was a gift for Lucy Coe , but she rejected it and him . So he swallowed and choked on it .

#15   2013/11/01 12:38PM
    ransomha

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote ransomha: Sonny is playin'' Julian like a fiddle.

Sonny know who Derek is but, Julian doesn't know that Sonny knows!
    Proud of Sonny being able to keep it in until he's ready to pounce!

Hope Sonny serves him up a necklace sandwich!

Sonny was alittle to obivious, he just put everyone he loves in more danger

For Sonny that was showing restraint~
    But, you are probably right, Julian doesn't mind going after people's children.
    Carly better watch Joss when she returns. He's low.

Anyone know why Julian's father was eating a necklace?

The pendant was a gift for Lucy Coe , but she rejected it and him . So he swallowed and choked on it .

Thanks, odd s/l. What a way to go.....

#16   2013/11/03 10:40AM
    ransomha

Hope Sonny gives Julian a lot of false information using that bugged clock.

Michael need to make necklace sandwich's as a daily special and invite Julian in for lunch.

That just cracks me up, what a crazy s/l. Sorry I missed that one.
    History repeating itself with Julian would be hysterical.

#17   2013/11/08 04:03PM
    ransomha

Took Sonny a couple days to figure out Derek is really Julian.

Took one day to figure out his office was bugged.

Julian is a loser.

Julian and Morgan make a perfect team.

#18   2013/11/09 06:22AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ransomha: Hope Sonny gives Julian a lot of false information using that bugged clock.

Michael need to make necklace sandwich's as a daily special and invite Julian in for lunch.

That just cracks me up, what a crazy s/l. Sorry I missed that one.
    History repeating itself with Julian would be hysterical.

Nope Sonny is stupid, you would think he would give Jullian false info, but no, he knows Jullian heard every thing he said, and still went to the gallery where a lot of innocent people are. Who is going to get hurt because of Dummy, I mean Sonny yet again

#19   2013/11/09 06:38AM
    oltllover

Quote ransomha: Took Sonny a couple days to figure out Derek is really Julian.

Julian is a loser.

In fairness Sonny only figured out that there was a bug because of the recording of him and the corrupt D.A. you take that away and he wouldn't have known.

#20   2013/11/09 12:39PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ransomha: Took Sonny a couple days to figure out Derek is really Julian.

Julian is a loser.

In fairness Sonny only figured out that there was a bug because of the recording of him and the corrupt D.A. you take that away and he wouldn't have known.

Guess Julian should have used his information more discretely , instead of being seen with Morgan and having Morgan give Scotty the information in public. Or putting the bug in something Morgan brought to Sonny's office.

Also, while I love Sonny, I can appreciate that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed and even he figured out who Derek really is in record time.

While Sonny may not be the smartest, compared to Julian he's Einstein.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list