List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: michael and morgan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

michael and morgan

Started by bcocs1 at 2013/10/30 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/31 12:19AM, Views: 611, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/10/30 11:26AM
    michael and morgan
    bcocs1

Can't wait to see michael and morgan get into it when michael tries to make morgan. move out

#2   2013/10/30 12:06PM
    Re: michael and morgan
    Hotgirl30

Wow what a fight they had.Michael trying his best to talk him into being his brother again.but no Morgan wants to whin all the time saying Sonny loves Michael more.no Morgan he loves you both.Morgan has a slick mouth don't blame Michael for wanting to put Morgan out the office.get over it Morgan Michael has your woman and you lost her.Michael tries his best to talk to Morgan but it always fail cause Morgan always has a slick remark.I don't feel bad for Morgan one bit he got what he deserves.now he helping Ava and Julian take down Sonny what a loser Morgan is.

#3   2013/10/30 12:08PM
    ransomha

And Morgan is left with a woman older then his mother.....

#4   2013/10/30 12:13PM
    iluvtad

Morgan is a whining, childish, jackass! He proves it everytime he opens his sniveling big mouth. Michael needs to stop apologizing to him, he has admitted how bad he hurt Morgan, enough is enough, Morgan has chosen his road and everything that happens now is his own fault.
    I hope Morgan ends up in a situation where he is crying for his father to save him! Even tho Sonny would never turn his back on Morgan, I want to see Morgan realize that.

#5   2013/10/30 12:29PM
    mauimama

I won't be happy til I see that snot nose whiney spoiled brat on his hands and knees crying and begging for Michael and Sonny to help him get out of the mess he's in (or will be in,very soon) and begging for forgiveness.. That jerk needs to be taught a lesson - big time! I hope Julian and Ava tear him a new one before they're done with him.

#6   2013/10/30 12:38PM
    Mrs. Lansing

There is a spoiler...

************SPOILER ALERT**********************

That what Morgan does for the Jerome's brings grievous harm to another character.

#7   2013/10/30 02:17PM
    KaliJ

I'm wondering where this boy head is at. These are mobsters...they're not fighting in the school yard. Morgan HAS to know enough to know someone is going to end up dead and the fact he seems okay with that person being his dad is scary.

#8   2013/10/31 12:19AM
    Fairoaks

Morgan kills Michael ..Morgan goes to prison...problem solved.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list