List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Low blow spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Low blow spoiler

Started by ashuri-chan at 2013/10/30 11:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/30 06:59PM, Views: 2041, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/30 01:31PM
    Re: Low blow spoiler
    Bizlet

Quote countrylivin:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote Bizlet: I know Maxie is no angel, but
    Lulu tricked Dillion into sleeping with her got pregnant had an abortion,
    Dated a mobster Johnny Zacharra
    Killed Logan Hayes in self defense.
    Lost her memory and shacked up mob henchmen over husband.

Real sterling silver, straight-up kind of girl right? lol

I am sure if they bring up Lulu past a judge will award them custody no problem. Plus both Lantes fathers are alleged criminals.

Neither of them are Saints. Lulu has some things in her past but you have to remember Maxi stealing drugs from the hospital and giving them to drug addicted, married Lucky so he would sleep with her and then lied to him and pretended to be pregnant for several months. She also was bribing Cooper to get Lulu to sleep with him (can't rememeber the reason behind that). I think her and Lulu are about equal when it comes to their dirty past.

Cooper was one of the MetroCourt hostage taker they were in together away from the rest hostages. When the takeover was over she covered for him and they started a relationship. I don't remember anything bt Cooper and Lulu other Maxie trying to keeping his identity as one of the hostage takers secrete.
    The only time I remember one them trying to other another sleep with someone significant other is when Lulu lied to Dilion to get him to sleep with her. That was not Lulu and Maxie that was Lulu and Georgie.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 01:33PM
    #12   2013/10/30 03:24PM
    countrylivin

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote countrylivin:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote iluvtad:

I am sure if they bring up Lulu past a judge will award them custody no problem. Plus both Lantes fathers are alleged criminals.

Neither of them are Saints. Lulu has some things in her past but you have to remember Maxi stealing drugs from the hospital and giving them to drug addicted, married Lucky so he would sleep with her and then lied to him and pretended to be pregnant for several months. She also was bribing Cooper to get Lulu to sleep with him (can't rememeber the reason behind that). I think her and Lulu are about equal when it comes to their dirty past.

Cooper was one of the MetroCourt hostage taker they were in together away from the rest hostages. When the takeover was over she covered for him and they started a relationship. I don't remember anything bt Cooper and Lulu other Maxie trying to keeping his identity as one of the hostage takers secrete.
    The only time I remember one them trying to other another sleep with someone significant other is when Lulu lied to Dilion to get him to sleep with her. That was not Lulu and Maxie that was Lulu and Georgie.

I could be mistaken about Cooper. Maybe it was actually Logan that Maxie was bribing to sleep with Lulu. I don't remember which guy it was but there was a guy and Maxi was behind it.

#13   2013/10/30 03:44PM
    iluvtad

Quote countrylivin:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote countrylivin:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote iluvtad:

I could be mistaken about Cooper. Maybe it was actually Logan that Maxie was bribing to sleep with Lulu. I don't remember which guy it was but there was a guy and Maxi was behind it.

Since both Maxie & Lulu have alot of dirty laundry in their past, the judge should declare them both the same, neither one worse than the other, and decide custody based on biology and give Baby Georgie to Maxie! Simple no?

#14   2013/10/30 04:13PM
    DeviantAuthor

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote countrylivin:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote countrylivin:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote iluvtad:

Since both Maxie & Lulu have alot of dirty laundry in their past, the judge should declare them both the same, neither one worse than the other, and decide custody based on biology and give Baby Georgie to Maxie! Simple no?

This, without it taking six or eight months. (I know, KS needs mom time, though.)

#15   2013/10/30 04:28PM
    iluvtad

This has already been going on too long, instead of 6 to 8 weeks, months, or years, how about 6 to 8 minutes!

#16   2013/10/30 05:46PM
    BringBackStarr

Look----Maxie is a dim bulb....But it isnt her fault that Lulu is tainted goods at baby making....

Lulu should have stayed married to Stavros and he could have bought her a baby...

#17   2013/10/30 05:48PM
    BringBackStarr

No judge in their right mind would give EITHER Lulu or Maxie the baby....

#18   2013/10/30 06:27PM
    irishrose0304

I agree totally. Maxie should use everything she can against LuLu. LuLu is a spoiled brat

#19   2013/10/30 06:46PM
    ashuri-chan

I just thought of something else. Courts are all about family and a stable environment for kids. I think the writers put Spin and Ellie back together on purpose to further drag this story line on.

Spin and Maxie are not together and that could very mean Dante and that chick will automatically get the baby.

#20   2013/10/30 06:59PM
    BringBackStarr

Lulus crimes------

She committed bigamy.....with her step-father no less

She publicly said she didnt want baby Connie....

She publicly said she didnt want Dante...

She tried to sleep with Milo....

She doesnt have a job....

She has violent tendancies....

Her father in law is a mobster.....

(And this is just a guess)----she probably owes dock fees and taxes for the Haunted Starr....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list